I FINALLY FUCKING DID IT

I finally fucking made 1BTC. I know it's not a lot but I started with 0.08btc three months ago and this is such a satisfying milestone to reach. Thank you to everyone even the shills. I wish you all success, fellow bizraeli's. We're all gunna' make it.

>TFW no one will even celebrate with me online

:3 I love you

Awww.. keep em' coming. :D

Congratulations, dear user! You will make it! Actually you made it already! Now just keep on repeating what you've been doing. Also, don't forget to take care of yourself too.
Best of luck and success to you too, buddy!

Congrats user. Now go all in with the BTC into VEN and make x10 within 1-2 months.

T-thanks user...

Grats user from a poorfag who's been watching this space and the markets for fucking ages but too much of a chickenshit to in

we got u user, lets go baby 100btc next

Good game user!

What were your big trades user?

FUCKING HOW

WHAT THE FUCK

So much love here, i wish everday was love day

>remember when I made my first BTC
good for you buddy

Thank guiz
I made a bit from POSW and a shitcoin called Buzzcoin. Then some based user shilled the WaBi ICO and I went all in and have been holding ever since. You'll make it. I never thought this day will come. But it will. Don't give up.

make sure you realize those gains user... but otherwise, congrats! good job!

congrats OP.
I too recently hit this mark again after getting JUSTed back in the alt crash in May.

My advice, learn from the past market shift and store profits in USD or BTC (normally ETH too.. but that shit just mooned and then some. Risky ATH)

We're all gonna make it user... all the doubtera, all the naysayers, everyone that has ever looked down on us will see and regret! Good Job, next step, 10BTC

Congrats OP.

Remember that it gets easier and easier as you make more and more money. You don't have to chase as many moon missions when you can get steady gains and live off the steady ones for a while.

Hope you make it brah

Congrats user, and best of luck to you, there's no doubt about it we're all going to make.

Ty men. I really appreciate the kind words. I think making your first btc is the crypto equivalent of losing your virginity. A special date. I'm gunna' remember it and celebrate it each year.

Damn, pretty similar to me. Just hit 1 BTC today after 13X-ing since mid-Oct.

I am here OP. Congrats! My goal is to reach around 1 BTC by end of April, hopefully with this.

Hit 16 BTC today....

Went back down to 15. something BTC...
Back above 16 BTC again...

It just never ends...

Congrats op. I did 0.3 -> 1.0 myself since December. Loving this ride

Congrats user
We're all gonna make it!

Getting up to 1 BTC is a big hurdle but once you have one then you have some real money to throw around. I found that going from 0.3BTC to 1BTC was difficult but from 1BTC to 3BTC was easy.

Nobody gonna say it?
You don't have 1 BTC. You have alt coins. Convert to BTC to keep your gains
Join the 21 million club

what app is this?

Delta

Congrats man
Thank you and you will. Just give up.
You're rich, take a second to smell the roses user.
Thank you and congrats to you too user :^))
Ty men :^)
I will but I still think WaBi has more in store.
Delta.

*Just NEVER give up, kek sorry.

convert to bitcoin to lose your gains. this shit is dead, alts are 20xing left and right

Delta

looool i always thought this meant BILLION on blockfolio

fuck me i'm stupid

Started with 0.05 BTC... now 0.055... meager but I’ve 10x my stack nonetheless... BTC has been dumping sideways for a while though so I don’t know if this is impressive

Fucking kek
You'll get there user, you'll get there.

Buddy I'll drink a beer for you later.

Thank you user