XLM

X L M
L
M

>spikes to 90 cents
>trades sideways and downwards ever since
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Every time I see XLM in a thread I just feel sad now. If FairX flops, you will not see another crypto crash faster or harder than XLM (except confido because lol)

It's got to go up eventually, hahaha hahahaha...right? I didn't lose 20k. Nope. Just gotta hold. Haha...guys...

Fucking hell. I just have to hope my link moons I guess.

Why is stellar stalling like this right now?

Coordinated fud everyday

Theory is it's being manipulated by whales so they can accumulate before fairx. I'm normie as fuck though so lol idk.

I'M TAKING THESE BAGS TO MY GRAVE

Lol bought 1k XLM today for meme's sake because i think it will become the next dodge coin

Man I just bought into ether last night. If what this guy is saying is right , and Stellar is something that has a genuine use value, then Lumens might be my only ticket to accumulating more ETH

Holy fuck this is exciting

this

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY IS IT CRASHING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>tfw you're holding both XLM and Ripple

FairX actually confirmed not to be with IBM, they are behind schedule and are currently hiring 17 new devs.

source?

look above you

>you all hodl and get rekt
>mfw i buy the dip and sell a little higher
>rinse and repeat

yep and you make scrapings and pocket change while we X100

You don't seriously expect Lumens to go over $50 any time soon do you?