Asians are up! Buy BNB!

Heave a pawl, oh, heave away,
Way, ay, roll an' go!
The anchor's on board an' the cable's all stored,
Timme rollickin' randy dandy O!

youtube.com/watch?v=_HkKN0cNUaU

Get crackin', m' lads, 'tis a hell o' a way!

This shit better move. If I keep on this losing streak imma neck myself

I bought BNB at $19.50. I had a bad feeling the real floor hadn't been found but ignored it. Fuck.

But holding still.

8mill token buy back and burn coming in a few weeks.

I hope we get that promised price explosion

Keep an eye on the volume friendo

I sold myself at 18.30 today to chase icx

But do as i say, not as i do and hold.

Fingers crossed right now. Its been sideways for like an hour now.

Serious question

Why hasn't this mooned when they opened up for new users? That makes no sense

I own a fair amount of these that I bought between $1.50 - $7. Every time BNB moves by even $1, my whole portfolio shifts. Pls go up BNBoiiiii

My guess is that nobody wanted to buy while its price kept dropping. They were/are waiting for the floorprice.

New money doesn't have the balls/ experience to buy stuff on the way down. Remember when you were new, you see things falling and think the sky is going to collapse. When it starts hauling ass upwards All these normies will fomo in.

8 million token buyback and burn comings very soon friends. I can't wait.

I still am that new. I just dont care anymore now that I lost everything but 200 dollars lol.

But really irrelevant of whether people are buying. The amount is fixed and there is an increased number of users on Binance. Everybody pays in BNB, so more people are using the same amount. The price should spike irrelevant of buying and selling.

What date is the token burn? I can't seem to find a reliable source for it

why havent these chinks uploaded a video with the VEN winners yet? The livestream was 12 hours ago.

bags

It will be anytime this quarter and we are due for one immediately. Just keep an eye on their news section on their website or on their Twitter or something.

Kek, get left behind. I think there's some tron or verge with your name on it faggot.

Why are we due for one?

Because the last one was in Oct /Nov I can't remember. And how many months are in a quarter?

Fair enough. I'm retarded lol

Ive been waiting for my ICX to ETH transation to go through for over an hour now. What the fuck is this shit site doing?

Just bought 100 of these and it keeps dipping. Did you unload your bags on me?

Serious question:

What happens to BNB we use on Binance for fee reduction? Are the burned on the spot, do they sell it back to us?

Fingers crossed this goes well

Last time announcement was made on oct 14 if i am not wrong

Jan 31 is the burn. Hope this fuck begins to pick up! My ass can't take it.

Not looking good.

pls user...no. I am in the same boat as him. Massive losing streak and only like 200 digital shekels left.