Turn this in 90k for me? Shoukd i liquidate DBC for NEO?

HELP ME PLEASE

Other urls found in this thread:

tokensale.lalaworld.io/register/IZhlu8ZRo7o6nM0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I bet NEO will dip again, but who knows. People probably said that when BTC was at $5k

Please help. Im a brainlet

do not diversify

sell eth for trx
set sell order for trx at 2ksat
for starters

might take 1 month to do that transaction

Take a look at ICOs to make huge gains. Get your ass into that ICO sale of LALA World. This shit is a guaranteed 10x and then some (which in your case would mean hitting your goal) because it tackles a real world problem, has a comparably low market cap as of now and a lot room to grow.
If you use my code tokensale.lalaworld.io/register/IZhlu8ZRo7o6nM0 you can earn 5% bonus tokens on your purchase. I'll get the same amount as well.
ICO is already going on with 110M of 150M token sold. Start was end of last week so you see there's a lot of hype for this thing.
The whitepaper checks out, the roadmap looks solid, the people behind it -albeit being pajeets- have a very solid background in fintech, the advisors are well picked. Everything just clicks!
This is going to be huge, so don't miss out on it, user!

Sell everything for UFR ;)

Go all in req faggot it’s a x10 in March

all in on LeviarCoin
easiest 10x ever

>CTT
DELET THIS NOW

REQ is cheap right now. Comfiest ride.

Why?

UFR has been on the move lately

You're missing UFR

i can help with that discord dot gg /xBQUMW
no pajeets allowed

Don't sell it, I mean delete your post so the price stays low. I'm not done accumulating.

Should i buy eng or wait for dip anons

Sell low Buy high or else you'll never make it.

Sell everything for ETH. Thank me next year

>selling dbc before huobi launch

are you fucking retarded

sell everything for ETH
not kidding

Get some POE

UFR is love UFR is life. cryptopia registrations are closed atm so most people can't even buy despite wanting to. shit is about to go bananas when it gets to normieland

UFR
thank me later

>would you like to relax a moment, sir?

Genuinely curious if this is a legit pick. Or just UFR's shit eating marketing team spamming this page all day.

Anyone else get that vibe from UFR?

If you dont go with UFR you HATE money!

UFR is gonna moon in the near future. You gotta jump onto it before it his bittrex/binance.

I do too. Doesn’t look like a good time to buy it right now if you look at CMC. Should wait and see, and monitor the volume

You can always try UFR if it hasn't been mentioned already. It already has a working product and is mooning pretty hard.

UFR first rise started through lots of shilling from a 'pump and dump group' but theyre not really pump and dump.. if you go on their discord its more like pump and omg this could be worth 100x HODL strong brothers.

UFR, IF it produces some kind of product here in Q1, will absolutely moon as there will be legit reasons to FOMO other than just hype over white paper.

I saw it when it was at like 7m marketcap but didnt have a crytopia account so thought i could wait a bit. Had to borrow someone elses at 1100k cause i knew id be fucked if it didnt.

UFR is going to moon soon. Mark my words

Turn DBC into eth then buy presale tokens on CoinMetro.
9c now will be $20 usd in a year.
Screen cap this

that CTT will be your blessing

No. I thought the same first, but it's a real project, forget about the shills and DYOR, you will realize it's a good investment.

Audiocoin, this will be mooning soon! They got a major music label deal, details in a dew days as it is currently under NDA

>words
it went like x6 in the past 4 days...

Sounds like UFR is marketing on Veeky Forums, buncha carpet baggers.

UFR is your ticket to the moon!

UFR might or might not be a legit coin; but it is shilled by pajeets so I will never even bother researching it.

CanYaCoin

Simple as that.

See

same ill never buy that shitcoin