Litecoin

What the fuck is happening with this coins price?

Absolutely nothing. That's mainly the problem

Everything is mooning but not Litecoin, why?

>Greatest asset in the history of mankind

what is your problem? Most stable coin. Slowly gains against btc, best coin to do send around because fast and cheap, and is about to become even cheaper. Oh wait you want to become rich quick. Go buy some random erc20 tokens, leave ducky alone

Should I sell all my LTC for ETH? I just want to get rich desu

Because I invested in it.

I also bought BAT, ffs. Kill me now.

don't chase pumps, fagit.

Eth growth is going to stabilise as well
go play with some shitcoins you may get lucky

OK, can I have my money back now, please?

TWO MORE DAYS TILL THE BIG FAT WHALE TAKES THE WALL OFF

What do you mean user? Will it really happen?

No.

FUCK U

I got impatient and switched from 50/50 eth/ltc to 100% eth. So of course LTC will moon this evening to spite me. That's how it usually goes when i make trades.

refueling for another 2x. hasn't been a month yet since its' ATH

Fuck it I just sold and took a 5% loss. i'm done with this shitcoin and holding it doing nothing. eth will make that loss back in one night of sleep

It's a wise decision user

>2018
>not hodling LTC

>TFW I actually made this meme in GIMP because I believed in LTC and then sold it all for DBC.

shit coin hasn't done anything in the past 30 days

THANK GOD FAGGOT NORMIES STARTED SELLING ALL ON BOARD THIS WEEK GONNA BE OURS

... although now that I check the charts it seems ETH wants to make a try at 1300 in an hour or two so maybe I won this round?

No everyone chase ether pump and ride btc while it meets support at 12-13k. Don't put money in stable btc coin and don't wait for ether to crack like every other coin that goes expential and just swap your ltc for eth to get them satoshi gains. I'm telling you guys just chase ether it will definity not crack like every other coin it is the special snowflake.

Literally Eth

This coin will have a good year. Please tell me I’m not delusional..

Seriously. It couldn’t even maintain 300

That depends when you bought in. To date I am up 400% on ETH (not including my new average from my buy-in today) and about 250% on LTC (cashed out).

hodl bat u be fine

>didnt buy before 1
>didnt buy before 10
>didint buy before 100
>...?

>Return
when you see the crack take your eth including what you bough today put into ltc and double your satoshis

Exchanges need more LTC pairings, i hate getting raped on fees. I thought one of the selling points of crypto was low transaction fees.
Bought some extra at $255 long term holding.

I must hodl