Dumb Normies Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qjKOWqIxZho
youtube.com/watch?v=mwPzJz7kWhw
etherscan.io/tx/0xe1c30919115bfd4e9ac2bfc0dbf65b9547a42470e19721c7c653994f5d3347cf#comments
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Man I've seen so many of them. I've should have saved some. Keep on posting.

Holy fuck, some retarded ledditor on /r/tronix actually got a fucking Tron tattoo. HAHAHAHAHAHA
Does this he actually think it will exist in even a year from now? These people should not be allowed to trade holy shit.

Lol, i'm searching "Tron" on twitter and the idiocy is endless. Feels good knowing that these are the people i'm up against in the crypto market

gotchu senpai

>deandre
TRON is the real-life NGRCOIN

Just like the losers during the election who got Bernie tattoos.

>posts descending triangle
Its goin up goys!

>nice wedge
>not justin dumping

>xrp investors

The delusion is strong with this one.

ayyyyy lmao

>can't afford socks in winter
>buys tron

>bearish pattern
jesus, how do i tell the OGs from the noobs?

>normies
>FUDing my favorite shitcoin

wtf

>sell one proven shitcoin and buy another

lmao

She'll suck your dick all day long for some xrp.

>la atrocidad

>We cannot let anyone know there are concerns with the project, so they’ll buy our shitcoin
Get out of tron immediately if you are still being a huge faggot.

And here I thought child support was meant to go towards your kids well being. As if that would ever happen. Women and their entitlement complexes.

JUST

youtube.com/watch?v=qjKOWqIxZho

kek

Female investors, everybody. This bitch is blatantly lying about how much BTC she has as well, I doubt she even knows how much they're worth.

youtube.com/watch?v=mwPzJz7kWhw
he sold at a loss 2 days later

Wait, WTF? I only watched 20 secs, but why would people publicly post about crying, that's just embarrassing? Wat? I'm confuse.

Normalfags have learned how to buy high and sell low. Its over for us Veeky Forums, time to pack it in, they've learned our ways.

holy fetal alcohol syndrome

she reminds me of the mutants from Futurama.

The state of XRP holders

You know she's a dumb lying bitch when she needs to state this in her bio so everyone knows. God I hate attention whores.

There seems to be a big overlap between Verge holders and Tron holders.

TRX is turning into a cult of normies kek

I've encountered several normies that bought into XRP thinking it could reach bitcoin or ethereum level prices one day.

I didn't say anything. Crypto is where we get our revenge.

Forgot to add pic

thats a pink wojak if irk if i have ever seen one

>tfw you were all in on and sold it all to go all in on icx at $2

feels so good

*was all in on tron

>Crypto is where we get our revenge.
>implying everyone is a loser like you

Why do normies only have knowledge of like 3 coins? Do XVG, TRX, and XRP constantly rattle around the social media echo chambers?

God damn I fucking LOVE normies

>roasties appropriating your dear childhood animes

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>mfw

A lot of poor jobless single mothers see Childsupport as extra NEETbux. None of them actually use that full amount to support their kids.

"I bought bitcoin when it was 20k dollars"

Finally, one normie knows what he’s doing!

KEK

>He types the address manually...

etherscan.io/tx/0xe1c30919115bfd4e9ac2bfc0dbf65b9547a42470e19721c7c653994f5d3347cf#comments

>He also assumes the address is actually owned by someone

They're chasing pumps. Their only interest is price action. They're hodling the best they can right now, but capitulation is coming and its going to be fucking glorious and their only direct exit is BTC and ETH.

Hey guys, about to make $20 that I may or may not receive from this ponzi scheme months from now

we're all chasing pumps faggot but outside top 100

Hahhhahhahaha crypto sarah hahahhahah

Is that black Chad?

Yes they do. I have a couple of friends that are starting to get into crypto, and they mentioned Tron and XRP to me because they're big on social media, and some friends have told them that they're investing in them. Normies follow the popular trends, they can't think for themselves.

not going to make it

Identifyingpoorfags.jpg

You know it's over when Normies give themselves "Crypto [Their name]" initials and suddenly are (((experts))).

>i invest for le technology

>reminder that we are pocketing all those normie $20 normie buys when we dump on them

Lmao

I know somebody who was bragging about this for weeks. He made money but nothing compared to just hodling.

>le 56% white face

This is who you profit from.

Redpill - this is exactly how Jews see the goyim.

How heavy are those bags?

He said he bought 300 btc @ 20k, thats 6 mil, and all of a sudden he has to move back home for losing 280k, what a fucking nigger for indirectly begging for hand outs.

> Assuming it's true, of course.
> Nigger be nigging

Damn she just fell for the two biggest crypto scams on coinmarketcap: XVG and TRON

Somebody recommend her BitConnect please.

Difference here is there is no barrier to entry and all the information is out there. Normalfags are getting rekt buying on retarded hype and vaperware. Then they can only get out of their positions by buying BTC and ETH. I fucking love it.

>reasons to buy crypto
>cool name

Get rich fast == get burned fast
When shit starts going down without ANY fundamentals / shit to show it will not recover. If you want to buy a scam buy the scam when it's cheap / at the bottom, hype it up, sell at the top and wait until it falls back to it's original price.

>>>/reddit/

>its over when more suckers arrive at the table

This. Even I don’t know much about all coins but I sure as shit is a wizard compared to these fools. Also, I cringe so hard at how deluded these normies are, despite being bullied by them until I was 16

he said 300k dollars

He's right, newfag. Look at any vaporware project older than a year or two.

Largest shitcoin pump group in the world (150k+ members) I got a couple invites left to give. Message me for link: [email protected]

oh, makes more sense, I guess I wasn't paying attention.

Don't buy based on fundamentals, buy based on the fact that he's a millennial graduate that got rich off scamming other millennials.

fuck off retard

Damn, with arguments like this I guess it doesn't matter how heavy your bags are.

>hole in shoe
>fat leg
1/10 wnb

LLOL

NORMIES ARE GOING TO ENJOY BAGHOLDING THESE SHIT

>Needing socks in cali

Dun goofed

i only laugh at redditors and tell them to kill themselves

kys

DADI is a scam as well. Let's keep the normies in fake shit coins.

la creatura....

once you start making bank off these shitcoin pnds, you'll start looking into the top 100 or even top 20, trust me.

Sure thing fidget faggot!

When you finally do capitulate though and need an exit, you can only dump to a bag I'm already hodling. Thanks for the money newfag :^)

>making a fortune
>yet still investing child support on a regular basis
numbers on a screen at it's finest

yeah but i won't stop looking for top300 pumps

didn't even read family

The trading bot is real guys. BitConnect is legit, anything negative is FUD

Largest shitcoin pump and dump group in the world (150k+ members) I got a couple invites left to give. Message me for link: [email protected]

Max kek, love you fags.

You know thats a twitter meme right? Down to the whole persona the person is trying to convey in the tweet.