1 MILLION

FUDDERS REKT. Everyone calling me a larping faggot even though I've been posting my portfolio for MONTHS.

I believe in you guys. You can do it.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0x2aba175f39476d403790abdd38265872b585e32f
express.co.uk/news/uk/897408/Social-housing-Somali-refugee-family-2m-council-house-North-London-Islington
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

congrats man

> cant cash out

Dont forget to pay your taxes soyim.

congrats man

>still holding tron

Hey OP,

I was the one who talked shit to you last time about posting your portfolio on another thread the day before.

Let's be honest here. That WAS bullshit.

Now, if you made this money man then congrats! I'm seriously happy for you.

But you're still a fag though so don't get it twisted.

Just remember OP. I'm always here watching you when you post on Veeky Forums. So don't be a fag or you'll be called out like last time.

For all we know, you could be lying about this one too cuz you proved to be a fag last time.

Unless you unfaggeted yourself you're still considered a fag in 4chans book.

this guy isnt larping.

saved his folio 1 month ago

Just lost 50 EUR on the 160 I invested totally. Pls richbro give me a second chance refuelling some ETH.

0x2aba175f39476d403790abdd38265872b585e32f

You have some serious ego problems posting your shit every day. So what? you got lucky on random shitcoin. Well done expert.

Wait until this time next year when LINK is 50...

based user please teach me your ways. poorfag with ada, trx and ripple

now try selling that DBC for 632k without crashing the price

At which point did you bought 1 million DBC and TRON? Why did you got all in?

Yeah how do you cash out thouhh faggot

Enjoy your useless internet money

5000* forgot a couple zeros there, friend.

Congrats OP. Now have fun trying to sell that and actually turn it into real money.

How's that tron now faggot

grats with your 500k.

EXCUSE ME I PAY TAXES MKAY

How is this even a problem for people? Just sell to BTC, turn into LTC, send to GDAX, increase cash out limit in settings, sell for fiat and fucking cash out. It works you idiots.

Congratulations man, im jelous i just have 300usd in eth will i make it ?

What exchanges do you use OP?

You can if you put in the work and think about this shit 24/7

has to be enough market cap and people there to buy it at whatever price he sets, which there isn't for those coins yet

It will rebound.

lol mill trx
congrats

BTW I started with $300 in Bitcoin when it was about $5000. I just hit $100K off the back of DBC, with a lot of stalling along the way. I believe in you.

I'm not accumulating as fast as some people on here, but I'm accumulating. Let's do this.

Im looking for a coin to invest but i think i will research more. Some people are saying CAN is good but i looked and im not sure

Congrats OP, but in my Bong money it is only £750,000, which is enough to buy a 1 bedroom flat in

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

OP I just hold some shit coins. But thinking of using TA to day trade for 1k. Is that a good plan or just keep buying from fiat and hodl forever?

Nobody in their right mind would buy a flat in london.

More /comfy/ places elsewhere for 1/3 of the price and double the space.

lots of talk today around FUN, LINK, XLM, REQ, and BAT.

I can make the same exact portfolio on blockfolio and larp too

Read the whitepaper. See if it's clear or looks scammy.

Research the devs/advisors. What are their credentials?

What does the token do? Is the token useless or actually providing value?

Market cap. Low market cap means more room for growth. But you shouldn't only look at low market cap coins.

Circulating supply. The lower the circulating supply, the higher in value each token can rise due to scarcity. But you shouldn't only look at circulating supply.

The less money you have, the less diversified you should be, but that's just my opinion.

Good luck.

poor fag

> thinks this money is real

enjoy looking into it in your celphone screen, this is the closest you will ever get to this money

>make $1m USD portfolio, you're literally a millionare
>in £ that's only £750,000
>then we have to pay capital gains tax and probably an accountant to manage the tax forms, probably wittle it down to £600,000
>go on Zoopla
>1 bedroom flat in Chelsea for £600,000
>then you realise you can't afford it because of £60,000 stamp duty, so can actually only afford a £550k house

There's no escape in this land.

Ok then, go ahead and buy an expensive flat in that shithole.

Try and avoid the trucks of peace though buddy.

Hey there's a gun in that picture I'm reporting you

>has to be enough market cap and people there to buy it at whatever price he sets, which there isn't for those coins yet

this is the problem with gettin rich on shitcoins, liquidity.

If really cashing some out, it needs to be a slow drain, you can just put in a sell order for 1 million...aka sell wall...without doing shit to the price.

On point advice.

Here's to and other lazy flippers, take a look at ACT.

I SAID WHAT EXCHANGES DO YOU USE, OP?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

PROTECT THE ENGLISH SPEAKING LANDS FROM TYRANNICAL GOVERNMENT

Doesn't prove shit, what if he was larping back then as well? Not saying he was, 'cause only losers cry larp.

>tfw my portfolio has been stagnant at right around $22k

I turned $400 into that $22k in a few months, but I can't seem to make anything more than that. It's like I lost all momentum

a lot of them.

Where do you feel like ETP is going to go?

>MNE
Good tastes.

theres people that did the same that you did
but they bought confido
dont act like youre some kind of mastermind
you dumped a lot of money into a coin and got lucky lmao

I had a similar problem since I committed to my XLM bags. Stalled out at 50k. The problem is I've stuck with XLM so long that I know as soon as I cut it loose, it will finally moon again.

It happens. I hit 30k 5 times then got cucked back down to 10k Im at around 95k
had 17k 1 week ago

Did you go all in with that 17k to get 95 over a week?

Are there any other coins you would recommend at the moment?

Started at about 4k; at 11k now after a month. Where are you guys getting your picks from?

/biz and reddit. Hivemind is the market

True. Any YouTube? I love Datadash. Dude seems to know his shit. Got me into substratum.

have fun transferring and converting while being taxed on all of them and then getting taxed AGAIN when trying to cashout so much that you end up with 500k

>refueling

You fucking retard we can see your eth

etherscan.io/address/0x2aba175f39476d403790abdd38265872b585e32f

>$378.82 (@ $1,280.35/ETH)

Now I am going to hack you just because I can, for being a lying faggot. Say goodbye to your puny not even half an ether

Yes but I should have 25k more I sold 33% of dbc for a 50% profit and hodled the 131k I have left

>There's no escape in this land.

express.co.uk/news/uk/897408/Social-housing-Somali-refugee-family-2m-council-house-North-London-Islington

>The four-storey townhouse could be rented out privately for £900 a week but cleaner Mr Abati, who earns £7 an hour, pays just £90 to Islington Council in north London.

kek

how do you actually summon the balls to go that deep on what was a new low value shitcoin

How much did you start with and when did you start? What was your general strategy?

>hack

kek

>Did it without BTC LTC or even ETH
>But WITH LINK
If true
I am impressed user.
You done good.

isn't there some kind of saying how poor fags always attribute everything to luck because of how butthurt they are??

If not, there should be

REFUGEES WELCOMED