FUCK YOU BIZ

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Just all In icx and enjoy the ride to the moon faggot

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Thanks Veeky Forums >.>

FUCKONG ASSHOLES FUCK ALL OF YOU PIECES OF SHIT I HATE YOU FUCJING FAGGOTS YOU LIED TO ME BIZ YOU FUCKING LIED TO ME NOW IM POOR

Sell those shitcoins and get ENG, NAV and BURST.

Step up your game bro.

yikes

Why don't you research projects instead of listening to shills?

MOMMY MAKE IT STOP PLEASE MAKE IT STOP MOMMY

pajeeted :)

>He didn't listen to the FUNfair.
>He didn't hear the Linkies rattle
>He didn't see the BATsignal
>His brains were too shallow for DBC
You did this to yourself OP.

LUL no LAM(BO)DEN TAU?
enjoy poverty user

This is now a shitfolio thread.

If you buy BAT you will have 2x in 3 days.

Screencap this.

Were you asking about airswap last night?

I told you then - stop sharing it here man

FOR TJE LOVE OF CHRIST MAKE IT STOP BIZ MAKE IT FUCKING STOP

I really hope this is true.

I doubt it.

please calm down

the only coin you own thats slightly questionable is REQ, which, uses LINK, which makes it good

so just fucking look away from the screen god damn. XLM will defeat the Jews. just go to the reddit board theyll make you feel better

Listen here newfag - learn to seed the shitcoins out and stop complaining. like most boards on Veeky Forums Veeky Forums has to be put through a filter which you learn how to create by lurking. there are genuinely smart people on this board. use them. pro tip: learn from this loss and don't complain. this is a bull market, it will go up again. hands of steel

>babbys first dip

How will you survive the next crash? Not gonna make it

Losing willl to live...all my money is gone....I’m a total failure in investing just like everything else....farewell cruel world

Take this lesson and learn newfag. Shit happens.

No lesson to be learned. I’m a failure. I’m sorry guys, it’s all over for me.

Bra just chill. You only lose if you sell. The markets go crazy every day, and I've seen my portfolio go down 30k one day and up 45k the next. Just relax and only put money in projects you understand / believe in / think are a good idea.

>You only lose if you sell
Wrong, you lose when you don't sell

The stress is gonna kill me. It’s over, I lost. My appetite is gone, I won’t be able to sleep tonight. A total failure in every respect.

True, but that's on the other end of the spectrum. Right now things rae down so he should hold, but he should also have a system in place to sell when gains are good. I like to do something like 1/3 stack at 100% gains, 1/3 stack at 200% and hold 1/3 for long term. That way I cash out my winnings and don't lose anything if a coin tanks.

I'm holding LINK and feeling comfy.

It’s really over now

I like my link too, just increased my stack size of it by 25% today, i'm up 600% since my original LINK investment

I watched mine die too man.

I’m like 80% xlm.

>XLM will defeat the Jews
not with their sjw faggot devs

>tfw moved all my XLM into ICX a couple of days after it's ATH

HODLing 100% of the time is just a meme, isn't it?

>tfw up 2k today while everyone is panicking

Top kek
Best kek i had on chan ever

What exchange are you using?

>falling for meme coins

Sitting comfy on quality picks here, will rebalance some ETH into ITC.

BRAIN GANG

IM coming back biz!

30% of my holdings being ETH is literally the only think keeping me up.

But like a dumbass I got into these alts last week JUST in time to get absolutely JUST’d. I’d be well over 10k if I just held my ETH

Durrr

That’s a sea of red right there, hopefully we can come back up soon

>Pick a coin with massive upside (ie. not XRP, TRX, or any of those giants) and hold until it moons.

Lmao you bought all the memeshits

I thought they did have massive upside

Nothing on binance will moon, all the true gems are on other exchanges

well then, sign up there m8

>He doesn't have any XNN

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING

going on a fucking raping spree if this shit doesn't turn around

Buy BAT

>builds his p/folio based on shills
>blames others when it's red.

You do realise a lot \biz is memes and people don't actually own/trade any coins?

And people take advice from here....mfw

You should panic sell so it goes down faster and you can JUST other anons. Make them cry for mommy champ.

Are you dumb? You bought every fucking scamcoin? Wtf nigger, I sure hope for you the bear market is for later.

Just be patient dumbass, you gonna have a tantrum every single dip? This is prolly not your best bet for making money then

Holy shit that achain. Nice im jelly.

Only coins with no logical whitepaper, or no white paper at all, are allowed to make it. The shittier the project, the quicker it'll moon since that's what people are trying to do. It's pathetic.

They’re all closed

Every fucking coin is a scam coin, crypto itself is the biggest scam in history

>a coin loses its value
>"LEL, UR REKT"
or
>"WTF IS HAPPENINGGG"

These are equally retarded

>Not outjewing the jew

Ahaha you faggot why are you so overexposed
>ELF
Nice taste friend
Ast is comfy