Biz, just a reminder that Sergey is Satoshi

biz, just a reminder that Sergey is Satoshi.

>whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=smartcontract.com

smartcontract.com registered a week before satoshi dropped bitcoin on the world.

Sergey: Satoshi
Nazarov: Nakamoto

Hope you stinkey linkeys are prepared for the monumental moon you're going to receive this year.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smart_contract
web.archive.org/web/20120204094059/http://www.smartcontracts.com:80/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shitty pump attempt.

Literally everyone in the presale knew this

Hard to believe a philosophy PhD invented the fundamentals of blockchain

That's what I call being well rounded

Not really...

because it's a concept from the mid 90's, senpai

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smart_contract

Just like proof of work and hash cash. And Merket trees, of which blockchain are essentially a special case. They are from the 70's, actually.

Why would he need an ICO then?
I think owning a shit ton of btc would be enough to fund a new project
Why didn't he implement smart contracts on his blockchain tech?

>Implying he cares about money and not destroying the establishment.
>Smart contracts were meant to be deployed on Bitcoin but then Ethereum came around so Satoshi realised he needed to create something blockchain agnostic.

oh shit.
linkies btfo

No it wasnt thats why it is so uncomfortably to make a smart contract with bitcoin
If he didnt care about money he would just use his own to creat chainlink
Instead he draws it out of the pockets from poor Veeky Forumstards
Unless sergey is just a pawn for satoshi
I mean common a philosophy phd creating the single best thing right after blockchain seems unlikely

say what you will about the guy, but he's alright in my book.

>tfw link is going down while you are in the process of wiring money to coinbase
It just needs to go down for 4 more days. Please stay down link.

>A man with a deep passion for logic, reason, and morality invented a disrupting technology that perfectly mirrors his ideals

>well rounded
i see what you did there..

I have a deep passion for your mom and fornicating with her to generate an offspring, doesn't make me your biological father

how is chainlink exactly linking offchain data and smartcontracts? i mean software wise. i know its an oracle, but how does it technically connect each other?

Its true. Sergey is actually one member of Satoshi. He's not the only one, but they used his name as the basis for the name because he helped push the ideas the furthest while working with the other members of the project. Philosophy was the missing ingredient. We've had the tech for years.

Sergey didn't register That domain
A few different people have owned it as well

This is the utter level of Linkie desperation

?

reminder that if he wanted to he could sell the smartcontract.com domain names for at least 1 billion dollars.

How the fuck has the concept of API integration not been drilled into your brain yet?

Daily reminder Sergey bought the domain from a construction contractor sometime around 2014.

web.archive.org/web/20120204094059/http://www.smartcontracts.com:80/

why link smartcontracts.com when link is smartcontract.com?

Also another reminder Sergey called the company "Smartcontracts.com," an obvious Pets.com reference.

He registered smartcontract.com and bought smartcontracts.com from what I understand.