FUCKING RIPPLE

WHEN WILL IT STOP AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Not used in their business and normies are slowly figuring this out

normie

yeah but not as bad as tron and cardano

Wait until the Koreans start to panic. Going back to $1.

If it does dip below $2 it won't last for long. Anyone who thinks otherwise has not been paying attention

last long for it to deep even further you mean?

well its below $2. Should i snag some?

>catching a falling knife

$1 EOM not even joking or FUDing

>Cripple
You deserve it lmao kys

if evens i sell and cut my losses. if odds i hodl. if dubs i buy the dip

buy the dip. It'll be back up

WTF is it people on these threads? A few red candles for a couple of days after an ATH and people FOMO.

High mcap means long term hold, geddit? GTFO and buy index linked backed gvnt bonds if your weak. otherwise daytrade Fx or dyor on cryptos. If you want moons every 24 hours check low mcap tokens going for under 5 cents and ICO's. Buyer beware, those moons can turn into black holes overnight.

ffs

Perfect time to buy. Biz is too retarded for this though

kek told me to hold so hold i shall

Jajajajajajaja fuck Cripple fuck jews see you @ 0.0006

its got head and sholders its going to reach knees and toes next

32 hours away from $0

XRP going to 50 cents.

I was extremely close to buying when it was $3.20

[spoiler]I couldn't make an account and transfer before I went to bed[/spoiler]

r8

CRIPPLE CRIPPLE CRIPPLE CRIPPLE CRIPPLE CRIPPLE CRIPPLE CRIPPLE CRIPPLE CRIPPLE CRIPPLE CRIPPLE CRIPPLE CRIPPLE CRIPPLE

Sold at $2.40 after I 2.5xd my money. On to better profits. Feels comfy.

The state of the average Ripplefag.

Ok fuck this I'm out. Taking my losses.

never deal with the {{{banks}}}

Nope FUDders I'm not selling, of course the normies will fucking drop it out of their pussy hands like the idiots they are.

Dump it you retarded normie
It never had business it being in top 10 crypto, because it's barely a crypto in the first place.
Only reason you heard about it is because it was on the news, right?

if evens i sell and cut my losses. if odds i hodl. if dubs i buy the dip

welcum to the club brother

RIP PLE

praise kek

It was all normie and media hype. The real price is what it was around mid December.

Just dont worry, it will be very hard for it to go way under 2$. Nice entry point imo

ripple was like $0.20 a couple months ago, it should have never broken $1 in the first place

you fucking deserve this

Faggot,

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT PIECE OF FUCKIGN SHIT NICGGER COCK

BEEN WAITING ALL DAY FOR IT TO HIT 13600 SATS AND SOME FUCKING BOT JEWED ME OUT OF MY WAIT KEPT PUTTING 10+ BTC BUY WALLS INFRONT THEN TAKING THEM DOWN WHEN THE PRICE WENT UPPP FUCKING FVCNUJISDANHFHIJEWQBNFUYIHEWQHFTGUY98IQW

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ripple is worthless like the US fiat, and anyone who touches this shit deserves exactly what they get back.

20 cents is too much. That means the ripplefags hold 12 billion worth of shittle.

fud harder

How was the pizza?

i made like 3k off that hot garbage and sold it, haven't looked back

FUD works

FUCK YOU BITFINEX WHY THE FUCK CAN'T I OPEN A MARGIN POSITION ON XRP FUCKING LET ME DO IT YOU CUNTS

There isn't any compelling reason to invest in XRP. Buy literally anything else.

(buy FUN)

You fucking dog ass Hong Kong kike sons of bitch fucking punks I can go long on everything but xrp the fuck is this bullshit trying to keep gains to yourselves

i didnt go into that shithole

You ordered out?

How many carbs in a satoshi?

prais him senpai

Ripple going down to around $1 still makes it on par with BCH in market cap, the next on the CMC list. BCH is actually somewhat useful and is a crypto. That is how retarted inflated it is right now.

Get out.

I need more triaNGLES IN THIS TO BELIEBVE IT