Do you live larp too? I larped this week as biznessman...

Do you live larp too? I larped this week as biznessman. I visited public places in a suit and pretend to talk important things in my mobile. A lot of little kids look at me with this special eyes, they wanna be like me and say sir to me. Im a neet but love this roleplays. Its my fetish

bump to survive quick

I like this idea, but for me it isn't necasserily larping irl, but I like going to dominatrixes and prostitutes, because you can be whoever you want to be. And it's interesting to understand how they see you

Who is this semen demon? Also nice get

Some friend said I should go to wedding party's because there are a lot of those places around where I live. But I think I have too much social anxiety to go there. What kind of irl larping is there more to do? I really like this idea

I own a medium sized business in a small town. I'd rather be anonymous.

I larp as a crazy bearded man who rants about jews and freemasons. And that's what I look like. But I'm worth 600k.

Is this thing really a trap? I mean that looks like a slick pussy to me.

Giving out invites to the fastest growing pump and dump group in the world, msg me for link: [email protected]

Please answer me I already fapped once to it, I don't want to make a mistake again.

I may be a no one in real life but on the Internet I trade in cryptocurrencies and write right wing propaganda. I am Gordon Gekko and Joseph Goebbels both and I am what people hate and fear. It helps to think that while I am waiting in line at the groccery store.

Nah shes legit.

I think her name is nonsummerjack or something like that just reverse image search her

I spend a lot of time pretending to be from the future with my best friend. We have both "made it" (by Veeky Forums standards) and have nothing else to do but enjoy wasting time in our little university town.

Yesterday:
>meet up for a /comfy coffee/
>my friend has a bright blue mohawk and cyclopcs sunglasses, he wears pseudo-military clothes
>my entire body is completely hairless, I wear an all-silver tracksuit that makes my macbook look like a natural extension of my body
>both of us have automatic wheelchairs for getting around without wasting our physical energy
>spent our whole afternoon browsing Veeky Forums and talking about "the future" and "paradigm shifts" and "innovation" and "green" things with zero substance
>laugh like fuck with each other over steam chat about reactions from all the glossy-eyed retards around us
>wheel away in our professor X mobiles

Thanks some faggot told me it was a trap.

big if true!

I'm gonna' call you... Moon man.

Please be real

>visited public places in a suit and talk important things in my mobile
i do this anyway as part of my job. in my downtime i larp as a neet