PENTA KILL

Five normie coins just got JUSTed.

Any of you here who got quintuple JUSTed in these?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/RCyz4vI.gifv
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wtf im still like 5x on xlm how is that getting justed

cardano/xlm will have a future since they're not vaporware trash like the other 3 in your image

4/5 here lmao pls kill me

iknow the feeling

literally just have ripple from when I bought it at .22 I couldn't be happier seeing all of these (besides IOTA, they are ok) fail.

>profit on..
>Trx
>XLM

>loss on...
>xrp

>didn't play
>iota
>Ada

overall I'm green but I'm still mad. What shitcoin do I invest in now that arent at their ATH?

well none of these are at the ATH so.....

Should maybe add BNB token

someone always buys ATH and gets fucked

>bnty moons to .90
>2000 worth in gains
>xlm corrects 20%
>lose 200 dollars

Oh well I'm still comfy, and will be even more comfy when xlm goes back to normal

ETC, but do it quick

but why? their lead dev just quit. give me a reason

it's not like this wans't expected LOL

3/5 reporting in
still in the green but obviously not feeling too well

I just woke up what's going on why isnt kucoin letting me log in

>TRX, Cardano didn't touch
>Ripple sold right before crash, got 900% gains lmao
>Bought XLM in the dip today
>+-0% on IOTA after holding for 7 day, piece of shit ass coin

For anyone who bought at ATHs obviously. If you bought all 5 of these over a month ago you'd be doing pretty fucking well actually.

FUCKING IOTA ILL SELL IT RIGHT ASAP

4/5 here

someone kill me plz

Holding 2 of these [xrp & Trx, with TRX Being my biggest out of my portfolio]. Getting Just'd hard. down 3k past 2 days. BNB Dropping me as well and I just bought into that a few days ago

>feelsbadman

am I a normie? Did I fall into the hype? I've doubled my portfolio since start of December and this just fucked me over losing 95% of it

If you're in 3/5 of these, you deserve to be JUSTed
>guess which 3

iota iota iota

Ripple. Still got 700% gains though.

ADA, XRP, XLM.

Got in early on all three still comfy.

SHND

that feel when you dont own any of those

>even considering buying hypecoins
I'm insulted

I got in before the hype, tell me should I just wait it out now that I missed the peak and people now are selling low?

>not holding BAT

Is everyone on biz just fucking stupid

FUN, 0x, OMG, NEO master race here

(ok technically FUN is red right now but it's always in the red even when its mooning)

i rode the BAT to dollar mountain then bought more iota FML

imo none of those coins have a future. ripple is going to stick around to JUST more people, since it is paying for itself. I've been watching ripple since it was created and its always the same story. When it was first released everybody knew that its function was to be price stable (like tether but without being USD pegged). The plan from the beginning was to issue more to keep the price within a range.

newcomers keep thinking its the next moonshot, only to get dumped on by the UNLIMITED SUPPLY, GENERATED ON DEMAND BY THE CREATORS.

It has literally none of the features of crypto except using public keys as addresses.

TRON is a literal scam
IOTA is a technologically unsound pipe dream (network protocol suggests transaction capacity 10,000 times greater than hardware limits)

XLM and ADA have a chance, but in terms of actual development they are behind several competitors.

And there's one coin that's doing ALL of these functions better (plus more), and its been in development for 5 years longer than any of the others (except ripple, but there is nothing there to develop).

And it's been worked on by original BTC and ETH devs that left to solve the problems they saw coming (congestion, PoW, anonymity, bugs/hacks, etc)

The hallmark of this last market wave (since july) has been HYPE. When everybody is done getting burned by illusions and already doomed projects, they'll put in the due diligence they skipped over previously and find the projects that are actually putting out.

>selling BAT

I went 3x on xrp, Trx, 4x on XLM, didn't touch iota or cadano.

all in on xlm and fun. couldnt be happier. i wake up giggling every day with joy knowng i will be rich very soon

Anyone else here passionate shortie?

Oh shit, now that you mentioned it, I just remembered I still have 30 xrp, god damn it.

FUN is dipping right now, so probably a good time to jump on it.

used the opportunity to get myself some more link on 10% sale

ADA is the definition of vaporwave

Tron Iota and Ripple

I might have to eat my words but cardano seems like something that will never ever be finished.

I sure hope someone will still buy my bityboos

cardano is just a whitepaper retard it's the definition of a vaporware shitcoin

is this pasta from reddit?

still
>x7 xrp
>x2 xlm
>x2 trx
>x4 poe

only ada was meh, its only 40% up, should have sold, but dont really care as i only bought a few hundred, basically just throwing 100 bux at it for shit and gigels

>SUPPLY, GENERATED ON DEMAND BY THE CREATORS.

agian with this words. there is no "unlimited supply"

All 7 coins in my portfolio have been justed. Tron wasn't even justed, it was Justined.

Why?

Nope that's some OC. I've never been to reddit. I was on digg before reddit stole the market with their jew tricks. I'm still mad.

>not having a limit is different than unlimited
it literally exists to milk braindead hopefuls from their undeserved cash.

I just wish I had bought actual ripple shares to get in on the scam

M-M-M-M-MONSTER KILL

In on TRX & XLM. Both are still in the green for me so idgaf.

>tfw these are literally the only coins I hold right now.

Fucking going to kill myself

IOTA is such a pile of shit. Was one of my worst investments after Monero

got a quick 2.5x on ripple and bought stellar at 0.5 so not at a loss, but would be nice if it went up

you can add REQ too

3/5 here fml

>And there's one coin that's doing ALL of these functions better
okay, which one?

t. brainlet

That's what you get for buying normie shitcoins. All my coins are mooning (I'm all in on vechain)

DENT

2/5 still green, im ok

its not really a brainlet coin, to be honest. but if you take my word and hodl for long term capital gains you won't be sorry.

I’m still up on all of these. Just hodling though this dip. It’ll all come roaring back in the next week or two.

i.imgur.com/RCyz4vI.gifv

look man, its not profit until you've traded for something else. You don't have to buy my coin, but for your sake I'd at least move your initial investment into something more stable.

3/5 would bang

Baby's first 20% correction