So this thing is Zcash rebranded without founders reward and community driven rather than run by a company...

So this thing is Zcash rebranded without founders reward and community driven rather than run by a company. That is fucking awesome. Really. To me, that sounds like a winning concept.

So I know that Zcash is the most private protocol, but I also heard some criticism from some places. If a bug occurs, since overall supply is hidden, it hard to protect against malicious inflation. How big of a problem is this? Could this lead to BTCP not being accepted? Will people store their money long term in this currency or mostly just use it for purchases?

I'm really really bullish on this concept. It's just that I don't know if Zcash is good enough and safe enough for it to be successful.

I need to know aswell

Have you invested yet?

Still waiting for it to get more popular

I bought 100 last week when it was $80

BPrivate LOL

I thought Zclassic was basically Zcash without the founders reward and community-driven...

So what is Bitcoin Private?

This is a no brainer. The fork is complete. BTCP is going to be at least $300, maybe $3000. You're not going to see ZCL cheaper than right now until after the fork. I'm holding 42 and wish I could get a hell of a lot more. Literally free money.

whoa there buddy pump those brakes the fork is w/ ZCL dont lead people astray I got in at 30 and i want all the gains.

I guess it's the exact same thing, but forked/airdropped with BTC.

tom oliver is a smart guy tho, just dorky

Not trying to lead anyone astray. Zclassic is like a pure version of Zcash. So I mean, it's basically Zcash but without the bad stuff.

You got in at 30 along with some other people at Veeky Forums. You're not trying to shill this are you?

no shilling is even needed. yup a big thank you to whoever called this on Veeky Forums last month.

What do you think about my initial question. Is Bitcoin Private good enough for it to be a top 10 privacy coin?

yes. now go buy

>has bitcoin in the name
BUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUY!

I have 40 that I bought at just under $100, hoping the price goes 4x to 5x prior to the fork so I can dump half.

Bittrex supporting this fork right?

They haven't confirmed

This dude is unironically probably loaded right now

not official, but yes

This thing is about to overtake bitcoin when it forks. lol (a) Bitcoin will remain king

No SegWit?

Sounds like a fucking joke

lol, easy

800 1.21.18

I'm all in