Should I dump monero already?

Should I dump monero already?

Yeah give it to me.

monero isn't for trading, its for mining anonymously with a TOR node

I got rid a week ago, glad I did. Still made 200% too.
I'd say it really depends on why you're holding. It's not going to 10x this Q if that's what you're after.

no are you retarded

why anonymously?

I'm in no rush, Im just getting FOMO from having too little ETH and I already throwed my shitcoins in it.

> literally every coin dumps 20%
> Monero jumps 20%

I can't describe these levels of comfort

Holdan and mining SUMO & XMR never been so comfy.

I'm thinking about dumping 100k into crypto. Instead of fucking with shitcoins I'm looking at monero

Convince me to, or not to.

Yes.

Dollar cost average it so you don't go red when monero corrects after this bump.

Dump it and buy Sumokoin

Leaks ur ip

Wade your way in bit by bit.

Dumping is always too extreme especially this early in sumo's life.

Not sure if it's caught traction or is just spinning the wheels under a pump right now.

Alternatively: Mine that shit.
A coin a day on my hardware.

You will get a much higher return with shitcoins

Monero is low risk, high reward in more than one way. Right now Monero is the de facto coin for hiding your shit

Monero is total fucking shit.

Literally coin of cuccolds and SJW redditors.

XVG BABY

Why haven’t I seen this on here? It’s a fork of monero?

If you aren't going to hold for at least a year then XMR never should have been part of your portfolio.

I'm in BTC/ETH/XMR user

XMR has a strong use case already and doesn't need hype and speculation to maintain value, I trust it for steady growth barring marketwide volatility

B U L W A R K
U
K
W
A
R
K

Why? Privacy is going to be a large part of the market for 2018. XMR does it better than everyone else and has massive developments releasing in Q1 and 2.

It's a shitty fork. Literally copying and pasting code and giving it a new paint job, kind of like modern counterfeiting. Which is why you should avoid shitcoins.

Buy BAT you fool

crypto babby confirmed

you're gonna be holding those bags forever friend

The great thing about counterfeits in crypto is innovation and network effect. If it lacks one it won't gain any traction at all. SUMO has no innovation and it doesn't have any network effect. It's dead.

kek idiot

When will these faggots realize that verge is a Mcaffee PnD scam and wraith is a joke

Kim Jong you're going to have to make that decision on your own.

Yes, you should...right into my account.

I bought about $3k of XMR a few weeks ago because I got burnt out day-trading shitcoins. Just wanted something with solid fundamentals that I could see how its doing every few weeks. Other than missing out the huge ETH spike recently I'm pretty comfy.

Also is there any more art of monero chan? I'm seriously considering commissioning some more of her for shitposting purposes... and she's a qt.

WTF is this batshit coin you speak of.

Also, just bought 32 XMR. AMIDOINITRITE?

thanks just dumped 100k

This i'd pay for Monerochan.

Plz continue to dump friendo, I'd love to lower my average buy in price b4 hodling

If you have any interest of monero staying cheap, you should sage and not contribute to any XMR thread on Veeky Forums

Easily the dumbest person in the thread

Good thing I didn't buy monero and instead got me some ETH and KCS

A year ago I would have agreed with you, but privacy needs more mainstream adoption. Letting Taco Bell niggers see your networth every time you buy a burrito isn't going to grow crypto.

Tell me again with my 20x gains so far

Just raging because you're a C U C K COINER

MONERO = C U C K COIN

The need for privacy comes hand in hand with general mass adoption, which would be a good (delayed) time for XMR price surge.

Keep buying, keep saging.

>Best coin
>Your coin is shit
>Yeah but I made a lot of money off it
lmao typical XVG normie

just checking those digits
buy link

Dump all Monero and go into Particl. It will moon. And it is arguable better with a bigger potential market

>Disclaimer: i myself did this after researching today

monero is a good mixer, but not much else. it's privacy tech is solid enough but mathematically primitive.

right now its the most solid coin to use for sending private txs, but i dont think its going to have much staying power in the future as privacy gets introduced in other coins like btc/eth, and newer innovations in privacy get introduced, like zk-snarks without their current drawbacks. and for those reasons i wouldn't want to stick most of my crypto in xmr long term.

I wouldn't look to BTC for innovation. Blockstream has made sure of that. BCH developers have talked about adding zk-snarks though. XMR is the go to until then.

No matter what innovations go into btc/eth they will never be fungible like XMR

BTC and ETH will never be as good at privacy as monero.

>Monero
>SegWit
>X
The block sizes are literally whatever in monero.

As in you do not need segregated witness hackjob.

It's just a forked monero (old code) with premine.

"blockstream" has nothing to do with bitcoin development. dont bring that cult shit into monero threads.

doesn't matter if a people accept the second-layer token diectly, then you never have to hit back on the main chain. no difference between having to buy xmr with a non-private coin/fiat and buying a private token with the underlying public token. the end result is the same as far as privacy goes, and could be even better if the private second layers/tokens have significantly higher volume, which i think is inevitable.

>"blockstream" has nothing to do with bitcoin development

like i said, leave your religious/cultish shit out of monero threads. if the users wanted changes a handful of core developers that happen to be hired by blockstream have no power to stop it.