ITT we shill $USD

>liquid across all the world
>worlds biggest marketcap
>doesnt get hardforked
>can be used to buy drugs
>you can actually cash this shit out at ATMs

Veeky Forums why are you not all in? do you hate money?

gl getting 10x gains on your 22.5 trillion market cap coin

>still thinking market cap matters

Koreans are gonna pump this one like crazy.

>doesnt know about slow and steady gains

Where to buy?

It uses a PoW algo that is difficult to break, so normies love it

>can cash it out

Yeah but it's fucking centralized and whoever owns it can print as many as they want.

SHORT USD

Jews own most of the mining equipment. WITH JEWS YOU WIN

They're constantly printing more of it, forever, so, you know, it's easy to build up wealth

Hello this is John from Mumb.. I mean Houston, TX we have trading firm we have inside informations buy the usd now it mooning soon. Join discord.com/xJRaKeshvc

underrated

you literally can't cash out a dollar. thanks nixon

Its been losing price in sats for years now

Usd is losing a huge partnership to the chinks. Petrodollar is moving to the chink dollar Jan. 18th. I'm sure the USD Devs will come up with a good counter, though.

I heard you can trade your shitoshi's for USD at Coinbase, better be quick! USD slowly catching up to BTC, dont FOMO buy when it hits 1:1

lemmie tell you about usd.

its fucking rad. shits gonna take off after jewpaper release. has federal reserve to regulate coin circulation to the moon!

Hasnt this shit literally been dropping a steady 3% per year for the past 100 years? Literally why would anyone buy this shitcoin, its backed by nothing

I was mining USD with the wagecuck meme but it required too much backbreaking labor. I sold my USD for painkillers since it was such backbreaking labor. Later since I ran out of the painkillers I had to wagecuck again.

I've been doing it for 20 years and it sucks user. it only gives you proof of stake if you have a few million dollars. but its really hard, I can't run more wagecuckers unless I have more USD to start.

FUD detected

downvoted

>lost 99% of it's value in the last +100 years

>but you can cash out and actually hold it

USD has the best Dev team - federal reserve,

literal billionaires have been accumulating for centuries, shits gonna pop soon. Look at the downtrend and tell me its not due to go up

Jew-owned shitcoin, avoid

fucking kek, just realized this logic can and has been applied to any shitcoin

Pajeet detected

Hello dear sirs

trade your Espers on yobit for USD.

THIS SHIT COIN NEEDS A PUMP

shitcoin, fuck off pajeet

>USD will have president trump's face on it some day
>buttcoin only gets the letter B
>the B stands for lame