Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Ripple/comments/7p5qih/daily_ripplexrp_discussion_thread_010918/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

do you like nice bags?

no

Now is the time to die.

I'm trying to buy but Bots keep fucking me

its like this DIP isn't even real, its just some shit show

The fact that you didn't realize it was a rhetorical question answers it for you. BUY BUY BUY.

No one wants your bags. Correction is far from over

Im just gonna say triple bottom at $2

you'd be a fool not to

It went to 1.89, and next time it crosses 2$, expect a flashcrash. next time might be in 1-5 minutes.
The reason it went up, was tat whales closed their shorts. And pumped up to 2.11 for a bulltrap, before opening new shorts and dump. They are playing with hope and fear, and it's gonna get scary

It's good to buy low, but in all logic this still has much lower to go. Who knows though.

4 minutes it was ;)

Now let's enjoy the normies fuming at
reddit.com/r/Ripple/comments/7p5qih/daily_ripplexrp_discussion_thread_010918/

Everyone is realizing that it offers very little except making some fagorts rich as fuck - too much of the coin is held by too few.
Not a real crypto

Just fucking buy some eth when it dips a bit and stop being a moron.

does it? I've only heard great things about Ripple and its validation (at least for the short term)

RIPPLE TRANSFERS ARE VERY FAST SO EXPECT THIS TO DROP TO $0 BEFORE YOU CAN REACT TO THE COMING CRASH

"dont catch a falling knife"

Lol yeh catch this falling knife

B-b-but countries all over the world were going to use it for 50 trillion usd currency conversion. Lmao! Yeah right!

The real money in crypto isn't in a single use like ripple - it is in services that are of real value that are hinged on a crypto. ETH is gold because it supports so much more than just monetary transactions.

2 household name announcement coming soon. hold.

here, catch my knife dumbass

But qtum or something, moron

no way in hell ripple crashes

Man update that chart OP, and post that in the thread. I dare you to

Hasn't changed much. Its still going down, that doesn't mean its not a good time to buy

Did my homework and put 2 ETH into BAT. In for long haul. Did I do well Veeky Forums?

chart on marketcap is worthless now as they just removed bithump and all the other korean exchanges which ammount to basically 50% of the volume alone, because muh price.

They removed it for very crypto, but only you ripplefags are crying about it.

I've made gains from ripple but maybe it is time to move away from it. How do I move away from my ripplefag ways?

No that 2.40 is only korean exchanges excluded.

The exchange I use is offering it at 2.29 rn