Will the real Satoshi Nakamoto pls stand up?

Do you think the real Satoshi Nakamoto, who holds around a million BTC, will ever reveal himself?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hal_Finney_(computer_scientist)
youtube.com/watch?v=2qLI3VIHuKU
youtube.com/watch?v=7YUTq7_vO3A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Maybe he is kill and his family cant find his wallet

I'm right here

He's dead senpai

When it plumets down so low and he will come forth says "f-face reveal at 100k".

He died before knowing how big it would become and didn't bother giving his keys.

What makes you think he's dead? I think he's hodling his btc until it reaches $50k

Hal finney is dead.

Fuck you I already had wiki page ready to post en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hal_Finney_(computer_scientist)

>sells 1M futures contracts
>moves his BTC
>people panic dump BTC, he rebuys his futures contracts
>$$$$
He doesn't even need to move his BTC to make a lot of money.

He died of a heart attack while refreshing his blockfolio

He doesn't exist. Anyone who thinks Satoshi Nakamoto was 1 guy who came up with this brilliant idea and implemented it all by himself out of thin air is a fucking retard.

The Rothschilds own that 1 million BTC.

It's in preparation for the economic reset shitstorm that will commence in the near future.

If he was one person he was Hal finney and is dead.

It's Hal Finney

Satoshi was a team including Dave Kleiman, Craig Wright and Hal Finney. The coins are locked in a trust until 2020

>The creator of bitcoin selling his bitcoin for fiat
Did you miss the whole fucking point of bitcoin or something?

There's principles and then there's being selling out for hundreds of millions of $

he's either already filthy rich, or dead
sick of people worshiping the retards who pretend to be him but refuse to prove it though

If the real Satoshi cashed out he would collapse Bitcoin. He stands as one of the richest men in the world at the current time,

>world's first trillionaire is either a dead japanese guy or an anonymous group of high-class coders
What a time to be alive

Yes I'm looking forward to him dumping his BTC for BCH.

I'm dumping if even one sat leaves his wallet.

Nigga Satoshi is dead. Ever heard of Wikipedia?

Right, i'm sick of you little shit cunts making these threads ya' fucking pooftas. You all know good and fuckin' well i'm Satoshi, now shut this shit down.

hes waiting for bitcoin private to cash out ya dingus

John Forbes Nash was satoshi

qbit.gold

here, you dropped something

youtube.com/watch?v=2qLI3VIHuKU

MINISTER YOU SATOSHI

One Currency To Rule Them All
Ca$h money will be gone soon
WE´LL NEVER CASH OUT

I think the real satoshi could be Rodger kver?

He definatley destroyed his private keys to the huge wallets. He made a treasury without talking about it.

if he doesnt withrdraw any bitcoins, how does he live?

he cant be very rich

The IRS would come after him for massive tax evasion.

he ism't real. It's a group of jews who will bring the money to their masters once the price reaches the right point

i keep seing questions regarding if this man here is real. Yes this man is real you chinks. The question here is he the actual founder of bitcoin or is just a fake identity for the real guy. Kinda like some L from death note level shit. But this man is 100% real but he could just be some random old fart who had his identity stolen

You guys do know that it was Artificial intelligence that created bitcoin right? they are trying to take over the world in the most subtle way and they just hit the jackpot with btc

He is.
(Finney)

youtube.com/watch?v=7YUTq7_vO3A

JUST