13k here we go

13k here we go

Other urls found in this thread:

hackernoon.com/bitcoin-sucks-but-dont-underestimate-bitcoin-2-0-lightning-network-580d07c1dbfe
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Buying dip when it drops below 14k.

it just did

moron it's dying

ya, ya, cliche "people have been saying it for years!" but everyone's coming around to the idea that it's outdated, expensive, slow, and this 'store of value' meme makes no sense when every coin can function as a store of value on top of actually being inherently useful or addressing a problem.

Every day BTC market dominance declines. By EOY I believe (and hope) it will be

I bought in at 16.7k kill me now.

>tfw when the flippening is happening
W E W

Lightning network is going to solve many of its problems and it comes out later this year.

No one will care once's its dead. Ethereum is going to be the new king unironically.

you played yourself.

>implying the shitcoin market isnt vaporware riding a ETH bubble

Q1 I thought?

Can this fucking stop tanking and taking everything else with it? For fuck's sake, just decouple this piece of shit from all alts.

please dont die

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ITS SHIT
MAGIC INTERNET MONEY
BUY SOMETHING THAT PAYS DIVIDENDS NEXT TIME DUMBASSES

keep dreaming, normies don't know what the fuck ethereum is. bitcoin will always be king because it's the first and most popular, volatility will happen and today is evidence of it.

Not so sure about that

((they)) are also selling positions at a loss to cause normies to panic sell so ((they)) can continue to accumulate.

I MEAN, OMG, DA FEES IZA REAL REAL BAD OH LORDY LORDY

the only reason alts have been mooning is because normies think one day they will reach bitcoin's value, you really think anyone who is buying now is interested in function?
Also, if btc dies, everything will fking crash too.

I'm going to let you in on a well known fact that is spoken of very little. Ethereum is experiencing huge scaling problems along with internal glitches. Get ready for a drop. Your welcome.

Nice. Just bought 200k

YOU GUYS SAID WE WERE GOING TO THE MOON SO I REMORTGAGED MY HOUSE AND BOUGHT IN AT 19K AND NOW I CAN'T AFFORD TO SEND MY WIFE'S SON TO COLLEGE ANYMORE

hackernoon.com/bitcoin-sucks-but-dont-underestimate-bitcoin-2-0-lightning-network-580d07c1dbfe

You’re gonna have a real bad time if you aren’t accumulating btc right now while it’s cheap.

Admit it, you don't actually know what the lightning network is do you?

Dead at bounce! Sell!

I have eth in my portofolio, but ethereum won't be the new king, it takes 40 out of 30 confirmations to transfer and money skeleton himself has major doubts toward the ethereum bubble

WRONG. If we make a trend line from the last 6 seconds of trading it suggests we are going back up.

If you didnt sell your coin within the last 2 days you are a greedy cunt and deserve to get burned. Its happening

DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN

probably will go up from here, what do you guys think

Bitcoin isn't even under 14k yet. Binance TRX trade is a joke and meaningless since TRX has no actual value to begin with.

If history shows us anything, the more Veeky Forums wants something, the less likely it is to happen.

Further, there have been far too few pink wojacks of late.

Bullrun to 30k and shitcoins btfo.

All of this is Rodger Kver fault
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The dip is at 12k, then real dip at 10k.. and the mother of all dips, panic sellers capitulation is at 8,9k

I think you should learn something about trading...

try Tom Demark trading the nines (youtube)and see how we are going to bounce lol

The thing is, without any mechanism to actually remove shitcoins from the market it will survive as long as retards with money to waste think some magical money fairy is going to come and give them free money for owning shitcoins. They'll keep losing their money to that big pump-and-dump group in India but apparently the supply of retards with money to waste is endless.

That's why we have 3rd gen blockchains like nuls and aion

>Tom Demark trading the nines

"he's the only fucker who understands this and he's shit at explaining it" sums that up perfectly.

Garbage indicator.

you trying to tell me to trust some trash designed by a woman
gtfoh

Its easy. You just ckunt the daily candles, if the othncandle ismlower thhan the 6th were gojng down.

More like 19k here we go

inb4 $14.5k

buy the dip u faggots

idiots bitcoin cant die!!!

classic cup and handle, just bought 10k