COSS Dividends

If you aren't buying COSS right now, you literally hate money

Now is a good time to buy. Its in a consolidation phase. Been hovering around 100mil market cap. New UI is coming out in the next few days. Should pump again soon.

I made $132 this week can’t wait to see how it progresses throughout the year

Probably wait a bit more to lock up almost 300k of money during this amazing alt run yes? Gotta love that 150$ a week for 300k locked up. Yummmmm

New UI is gonna be tits. COSS rewards are way better than KCS and BNB. This is going to MOOOOOOOOON

you realize most COSS holders have 10x their investment and there is another 10x to go.

the dividends are good for the future, right now the coin is just about to break out with all the developments.

This is literally barely starting to take off. You are looking at KCS / BNB levels by the end of the quarter

Bump for COSS

New Ui is going to get us to that next level. Comfiest hold.

SHHHHHH stop posting these threads

I only have 10k and I want to accumulate more before it gains traction

Where is my dividend?!?!?

yeah thats always what turns me away from this exchanges, the withdrawal fees are way to high.

click dashboard in the upper left then scroll down. dividends are calculated sundays and distributed tuesdays. it will cost .002 ETH to convert your dividend into whatever coin you choose. if that's not cost effective then just wait and it will add up week after week. the dividends are miniscule right now due to it being new and clunky and not widely adopted so don't get too excited

saying it's a scam because other exchanges are better isn't logical. other exchanges are currently better but i've traded on coss and moved ETH, BTC, ICX and ARK in and out of it with no problems. i get a dividend each week no problem. how is it a scam?

how are the dividends calculated?

how many shares?

someone here posted a screencap of the new UI and it looked like such fucking dogshit. An etherdelta mashup. KuCoin has the best UI and an agreement with the NEO council to receive first access to all NEO ICOs

Have fun waiting 8 hours to get money into or out of COSS. That's the only reason it hasnt taken off is because the UI is shit and no one wants to use it.

stolen from reddit

basically when you are not an early adopter you can forget it.

coins are already above 1$, so to get any meaningful shares you need a minimum investment of several thousand dollar.

Hi dad

I'm not him but a quick estimate based on last weeks payout is 625,100 COSS

if he became a crypto millionaire due to the rise last week then congrats brother

to reiterate what i said earlier: the dividends are nothing right now compared to what they can potentially be in the future if the exchange gets real volume

50% of total revenue from trades on the exchange goes to coss holders based on their percentage of shares (if i remember correctly)

dividends can be claimed for .002 ETH (this number will change as ETH fluctuates) in the form of any coin the exchange supports

for comparison KuCoin dividends will ultimately be 15% of their revenue

damn, was thinking in buying 10k (1ETH worth), but it doesn't seem that good then

if you're just looking for an exchange coin that pays dividends it really comes down to faith and speculation at this point

so look into your crystal ball and ask it: in the future is 15% of KuCoin volume going to outweigh 50% of COSS volume?

you might want to look into FYP as well

the better question will be, will this exchanges still be around at that eate

If we reach Kucoin levels (~300M daily volume), COSS tokens will pay out $1 per year.

Will any of the other current moon projects? Top 10 coins look vastly different from last January. Bittrex used to be the best exchange. The crypto world is shifting daily.