Here we go!!!

Here we go!!!

Thank you based shitposters, moon this so I can buy some VB and abuse some street-sleeping abbos.

All good kind sir, just don't let those abbos see that VB or you will have trouble

>mfw I forget that VB tastes like petrol and the abbos will lust after it for exactly that reason.

This will moon to 006000 skellys easy, I'm in op

for once I'm early enough to get my ticket to the moon

Yes best to buy a nice European beer and not that aussie position, they seem to love that shit and I'm sure they won't recognise that higher class beer my fello user

> Aussie Poison

Fuck I can be retarded sometimes

There are no sell walls on the ETH order book on Kucoin.

My body is ready.

Is this going to dump heavy or should I just hold this puppy for the week

Not even kiddie you my friend, this will probably hit 008000 (what ever the fuck you call ether) or about 55 000 - 60 000 sats pretty fucking soon. Get the fuck in

>sells at a loss

You are never going to make it user

Week hold just like BNTY. Same conditions (trading competition) but you're still near the floor.

Buy now, come Saturday it'll be $10-11 usd.

What this user said, in four weeks you will be looking at about $30-$40 dollars

Should I buy this coin? Everything you fuckers shill seems to turn to gold.

If you are not buying this coin right now you hate money, this is about to go off retards, were any of you around here when powr hit the exchange? This should be the last day it sits low like powr did then it will moon like fuck and most anons won't realise untill it's up 150% and we are shilling it to them at $15+

just added to kucoin
do the math

Buy you stupid nigga!!! Sick of having to convince you faggots to become rich, make money here or move the fuck on and miss out

I bought Bounty at .13 and endured FUD for a whole fucking week while it sat there thanks to the unholy whale. Sold at .85 for a nice gain.

Even for the poor fucks who bought at .30 before the initial cetacean dump, BNTY gave them a 2.5x.

Same with Canya. Even the poor fuckers who bought at $5-8 will still be able to double their money on this, short term.

If you're not in yet, get the fuck in. It's not dipping below $3 again.

If you bought high right after launch, don't fucking sell, and you'll be ok.

Yep it's a no brainier but this is definitely also a nice mid term hold. This coin will go off for the next few months

bought 880 at 21k sats, lets go

Ok. I'm sold. Just stop shilling it for a bit while I wait for my BTC to clear.

Yep, this is only down because of whales who brought on ED the night before, they have done making their gains and am sure they are holding now so we are set and ready

need a good cryptopia shitcoin that hasn't already mooned. Should i buy spectrecoin?

Nar you had like 24hrs to get in on this price, if it goes up while your btc transfer its your stupid fault ok

I have 500% my investment in the last 12 days by not fucking giving into FUD and selling.

The very second you coat your hands in iron becomes the day you start making it.

Will it dip below 3000 skellys again?

This is the coin you are look for user, it has done its dump when added to Kucoin and now is ready to x4 like every coin that hits that exchange but this isn't any coin, this had a working product when the ico was released for fuck sakes
If you don't have a Kucoin account here is my invitation code for quick sign up and for us both to get free shit
My code 1Kb1M

I dont think so man, it dipped enough, it was only x4 ico price at 003000 skellys

Alright I'm buying in at .3027. You fuckers better not be pajeeting me

You fuckers convinced me, just took all my gains on QLC and went all in. I hope we will be getting lambos soon together

hey man are you that M&C poster before

cheers mate, im in this fucking ride too bought at 25000 sats i pulled the trigger early on this one

You can thank me later you lucky cunt you, your fuck me ratio to the ladies just went up a million points man.

I'm on it, all-in!

You motherfuckers better be right. Putting 20% of my portfolio into this. Just sold my ICX. Half a bitcoin.

Thanks, but already bought some CAN on Kucoin. Now CanYa shill me a coin on Cryptopia so I can avoid transferring?

I am the master and commander poster. Together we slew the old whale, now we just have to sink the Acheron and it's off to the races for all of us.

Mooning already, best call of the fucking day with xrp

You niggas better me thanking op later, I was not going to post a thread about this till it hit $10, kek. Clearly he is a nice user unlike me

MOONING

I have missed every other Kucoin moon mission. I'm strapped in with 370 CAN

Daily reminder that I sold this coin for a price you cucks will wait months to see

513 here, do we stop at 33000? what's the plan?

They fucking won't thank me, they are lucky I posted 10mins the night on dcb started trading to tell them, not one thanks you fucking genius kek

Faggot we will see that price today or tomorrow, weak headed ico buyer, go to hell

reckon this could get to $15?

Got in at 002500. Feels good famalam. Don’t miss this train if you like money

8-10 days.

And you sold it in bitcoin like the cuck you are, do hope btc dumps as that transfers to your bank account

bought it on ED for 2 dollars literally 5 min before trading went live
nope. Bought ICX immediately

You had bigger balls than I did my friend, here's to you.

THREE CHEERS FOR LUCKY JACK

Should have waited for the icx dip, should come soon before mainnet, but I guess buying that shit at any rate at the moment is a steal

We're all going to make it.

I got in at 0.002. Feels so fucking good that I'm finally riding a wave

im in boys with a humble .5 eth
if upward trend continues ill double or triple down
gl to us all

Only ~90k USD between here and .0037.

Strap the fuck in NOW, this is your final warning.

too late to get in now?

Alright I sold all my ICX and converted into LEND because it was trading 100 sats higher on Kucoin. Transferred to Kucoin and sold LEND for BTC and bought CAN at 30k sats. Was 27k when I wanted to buy. Boo. OP I owe you a fruit basket if this really 2-3x.

watch out for the 33000

Wait for the whale to shoot the price down again like last night.

If this crashes and burns I'm fucked haha. Bet it all on this nonsense.

Thanks man, i just have to go to sleep in a couple of hours. so i don't know if i will be up when it goes down

If you're talking 2-3x gains I try not to split hairs over a 10% difference. Balls deep.

Not sure if he will now, it's pretty fucking low as it is

NEXT MOON MISSION!!!

isn't it down already?

Look at the chart from last night, Hit 33k sats and then crashed again, he set the wall up earlier today at 27k sats he's still accumulating.

No fucking banana, they are bad luck

Shill me on why this will get much higher than $10 relatively quickly? It’s already in the hundreds of millions for mcap and I just don’t see a lot of potential for growth. What am I missing here. I feel /comfy diversifying into other short and long term hodls at the very least

Bought this crap at 4.80 so it needs to up a lot more.

Yep. A bit. Crying in my cornflakes.

What's the market cap on this? How long has it been around?

This nigga knows his naval lore.

Why must I have to shill for you guys to make money, it drives me fucking crazy, for real not doing it this time, either you see it or IOU don't, one thing I will say is his has huge potential and with its market that is nothing, this will shoot off with or without you, you faggots Sneed to stop thinking a low or high marketcapmis the be all to end all because it fucking not, it's about the product and project for fuck sake, oh also its an Aussie coin and see have all seen how well they do in this market

Whale is fucking MAD. Just dropped his 10k CAN sell wall right at the market price.

DO NOT GIVE IN TO HIS CETACEAN TRICKS.

Sorry at work when typing this and can't get caught kek

Full disclosure I'm hoping to 2.5x and then sell 3/4 of it and put some into PRL and ELIX. I really love ELIX. I promise no banana OP.

Nothing makes the whale angrier than buying the wall.

Sell only half man, this is too good, PRL is a awesome pump but a very hard coin to trust, my advice on PRL, make your gains get out and rebuy with your initial investment and ride to next pump point, it's what I have done because I don't feel safe with it to be honest

Also what this user said, you buy into the sell walls faggots, it's how it is done

I've been feeling uneasy about PRL since 80 cents. So much buzz around it with the rebrand.

My favorite lowcaps right now are DNA, WISH, ELIX and DOT. Trying to make it. I'm at 2.6 btc from .25 in November.

what about UFR? It's not on kucoin though, only on cryptopia and etherdelta, but it makes it better, because it's not popular, and you can get a much bigger ROI.
I have some CAN, UFR, and I already sold my PRL after riding the pump.

If you have been on biz for a few months you would understand a market of $100 odd million is nothing when it's a great product with a real world use which this project already has, if I was worried about marker caps for a new coin no one would have brought chainlink at 15c, and you were retarded if you didnt

It SHOULD be about those things but that’s thinking rationally. Most shit camels don’t know there ass from a hole in the ground and those that kind of do try to follow where the money is building most quickly. When literal vapor ware is in the billion dollar mcap region it’s safe to assume an assload of people are not buying rationally. You have to ponder the psychology behind it. Fuckin fidget spinner is sitting #3 meanwhile actual shit like VEN trudges along slowly (I’m aware of whale suppression). Normie buyer sees low price and buys it. Hell he buys a lot of it. More is better after all! Normie minds can imagine $0.005 becoming $0.01 a lot easier than a coin jumping from $20 to $40 when all else being equal it’s the same damn thing. Hell people don’t even understand that you can buy portions of a coin. Now I don’t personally have much of a long game because pretending this market exists in its current state by the end of next year is probably stuff of fairytales. I diversify risk by taking some out as I go along and everyone else should to. If any of us have a chance at millions you need to start thinking In weeks, not months. follow the trends, and improve your timing. most importantly for entry and exit of a given coin. Blessed Pepe be upon us, let us all pray for gains and moons aplenty in the near future

I bought into the UFR FUD around Discord orchestrated P&D's. I'm probably retarded but there's lots of other coins I like without the bad PR.

Been doing this since late November. You're talking to a guy who sold 30,000 REQ at 680 sats when the news came out that ING wanted their logo removed from the REQ website. I'm quite the fucking retard but I'm trying to get better.

Ripple makes me sick everytime I look at that cunt coin, when I was retarded I told myself I am going to invest into ripple because it's cheap and the normies will get into it (seen it was trading on plus500, normie exchange) but got talked around to buying chainlink instead, month pass and normies flow fucking in and next thing ripple skyrockets (I was fucking 100% right) but fuck that shit coin to hell, normies will be jumping out of windows soon enough because of it

Prepping for liftoff

Mee too, also trx before it was a cent, powr when it was 20c, the list goes on but we still made money just think of it like that. I did sell those coins to accumulate my main holds but still could have just held all of them with my small buy ins and still be kicking ass

I bought Ripple at 4k sats and sold at 18k. Didn't get in on the bottom or sell the top but I was happy.

Lets troll the DADI founder who is in the telegram chat right now. Dont mention Veeky Forums, and make sure to make yourself heard when calling his ICO a scam/ponzi. Admins are very touchy about the whole plagiarism thing.
Telegram: t.me/dadichat

Fucking TRX man. I was in at 300 sats and sold at 457. Fucked that one up good. I made 200% on DNA with the gainz though so alls well that ends well I guess.

I bought XRP at 0.45$ and... didn't sell it at 3.3.. Fuck me.

Fucking DADI cunts. That was going to be my first ICO until they were proven scumbags. Still hoping I made the Gems whitelist.

Buy the wall boys
We need to show the normies on kucoin that this is one of those new coins that instantly moons
Its a self fulfilling prophecy

Man I had 20 000 trx that probably cost me no more then $120 for fuck sakes, we can't see into the future user

hes not lying you know

I enjoy BIZ threads like these. Shit like this makes me sad we're all anons sometimes. You guys seem alright.

I like that, following you.