RLC, a good pick?

Hey Veeky Forums, is it too late to get into RLC? I was advised by a friend that it shows promise for the coming year and beyond. Its sitting around $2.25 right now or so. Did I miss the boat on this one, or is it a solid buy in?

15.6-16k sats is the new floor, so you should just buy in right now if you want to get in.
t. 28k RLCs

What kind of potential does this coin have? I know thats an impossible question to answer definitively, but will it net some nice gains do you think?

v1.0 and the dApp store are already out.
v2.0 releases in May 18.
The devs has said that they have been actively trying to get listed on and are in talks with, quote, "major exchanges" for Q1 2018.
Team member consists of 6 guys with PhDs and a bunch of other normies. French and Chinese connections, and websites in multiple languages. $10b marketcap with v2.0 launch isn't crazy.

$100+ eventuallh

bought in at 2.50 for rapid gainst REEEEE

>Team member consists of 6 guys with PhDs and a bunch of other normies. French and Chinese connections, and websites in multiple languages. $10b marketcap with v2.0 launch isn't crazy.

So, I cant tell, are you saying it may not be great, or that their team is a good team? Elaborate please.

Fucking google you moron

excellent pick, announcement tomorrow on top of that.

Their team is amazing when you consider that most of these shitcoins are made by a bunch of college aged guys in their basements. Plus they have an announcement on Thursday about a partnership. I believe it's a partnership with another coin, since that's what most people are saying. I doubt we see any price action though, considering that no one knows about this shitcoin yet.

Whats the point of this fucking site you clown if not to ask questions? The fuck are any of these boards for? You can google anything of course. I'm asking opinions. Take your shit elsewhere.

Why do you refer to it as a shitcoin? Do you not think itll do well? Or is it just that any non major coin is a shitcoin? lol

I just call anything other than BTC a shitcoin desu, but this project is amazing. It's going to make us rich.

In a dip at the moment. I've been accumulating shitloads.

i dont fucking know anything anymore. shit like deep brain chain and dragon chain which have been out for 2 weeks get pumped to 500mill and a bill respectively and rlc which has a working product and profession team of ohds in a 400bill industry cant surpass 200mill in 8 months. Im surprised is all i can say

Wider market will realize it at some point, user. One of the comfiest holds out there.

amazing. im at 7k and cant bring myself to break my eth stack for moar rlc

Announcement is Thursday famalam
> t. 500 RLC hodler

I dont have access to Bittrex, so Liqui is my only place to go to buy. Has anyone used this exchange? Is it pretty decent?

I need to choose an exchange as well

Can anyone redpill me on shapeshift? Is it easy to use?

I just need somewhere easy and not requiring verification

It's alright, but I don't like how they have a drop-down list to show your trading history only by pair.

yea ive encountered quite a few people looking to buy rlc but cant. really it depends on how much ur looking to buy cause the volume on liqui is very low but i can tell you i did buy other tokens and it atleast gets the job done. not amazing but doable.

Use shapeshift then

Great, thanks for the reply. I dont have a ton of buying power anyways, so as long as they are a trustworthy site, thats all I care about. I wont be buying up millions or anything lol

yeah I've been using shapeshift for RLC. works quite well.

Fuck the whale who is holding this down, greedy fuck.

What exactly is he doing? Im fairly new to Crypto, so how is the whale holding it down? Hes keeping the price low?

Yeah, a whale has been controlling this coin for weeks now. He's keeping it sealed within a certain price range.

He has bots on one side that keep a buy order propped up, and bots on the sell side to keep it from rising too much.

Well, what the fuck. Thats dumb as shit. But at the same time, at some point he wont be able to control it anymore I assume? I mean, enough buyers might be able to come through and break the wall? Or is it a fucking crazy high wall? At the same time it benefits some of us who want to get in while the price is low, right? But I guess once you got your coins, your ready for the shit to grow lol

what is needed now more than anything is a new fucking exchange. this coin has been in circulation for 8 months and all you have to show for it is bittrex? devs need to step up their game, big time!

Will be difficult while we are stuck solely on Bittrex and they arent accepting new registrations. Hopefully get binance soon

Well, I signed up for Liqui to make my purchases. Its the only other exchange I could find for it, but I wanted in on this coin while I could. Hopefully other sites will add it soon too and allow the coin to develop naturally.

I mean, this coin has great potential as far as price goes, right? I hate the guessing game, but I'm curious. What is speculation on what this coins value could be in 1Mo, or end of year?