UFR

Alright Veeky Forums lets do this. I posted this early this morning for by eurobros but US anons deserve a shot at it too. This is the last time I'm posting this so listen up.

> Healthy circulating supply

Total Circulating Supply: 24,000,000 UFR

14.4 million UFR (60%) - held by token holders, ICO contributors, initial bounty campaign participants
5.04 million UFR (21%) - reserve supply, will not be released on the market until warranted (bounty campaigns, airdrops, etc)
4.56 million UFR (19%) - developers, contributors, will not be released on the market until key project milestones are met

> Innovative Tech with no competition in the space

- Metadata DHT's
- Block Exchanges
- Node Identities
- Smart Contracts

> Sub 30mm Marketcap

> Only on 2 exchanges.

> Whales have been accumulating for the past week

When this shit hits Binance this is going to 200mm marketcap ez. This is your chance user, are you gonna take it?

Literally tried to buy 20 minutes ago but cryptopia is down for ltc transactions (and btc takes too long and costs too much)

Having to go back to binance, convert to ethere, then off to the hell hole that is etherdelta, wish me luck bro.

I'm already aboard this train and I'm up 50%. This is really one of the best investments right now, the low marketcap gives it insane potential.

Biz will probably ignore your thread though, they only like to buy when shit already mooned x20, and then get a measly x2.

Just picked up 2k, you nerds better be right

>telling me to buy after it has mooned
No

go buy a billion market cap coin you fag, we are getting rich over here

You can sell LTC for BTC on cryptopia................

I tried, still wasnt working for some reason

>Sub 30mm Marketcap

Not anymore

Bought in a few days ago, great momentum

This shit is about to take off

hahaha picked up 1k here

bump for free gains. best coin to hodl this year

Just did it, picked up another measly 500

Hoping I make it !

Get UFR before it gets onto a big exchange, easiest gainst of the year. These guys are tackling torrenting, one of the biggest markets, currently untapped by any blockchain coin.

where do i buy it?

Cryptopia, Etherdelta, Idex maybe on tomorrow. And there is 2 upcoming exchanges in the next weeks.

Bump

Xactly...this is different tho. We wont just get a 20× well get a 50× if not a 100× i can see this at 2-4 billion end of year

what? how was it mooned? It's literally less than 40m marketcap... how is that a moon?
Imagine if I told you right now about XRB, you would have said: oh it already mooned, look 40m mcap.

You literally have at least a 10x here with UFR.

Get UFR before it gets onto a big exchange, easiest gainst of the year. These guys are tackling torrenting, one of the biggest markets, currently untapped by any blockchain coin

I think this really takes off when it gets added to Kucoin, people will eat it up

this is a tank of a coin, was the only green in my portfolio during that cmc fud attack