Payfair (PFR), without a doubt.

Easy X20 this year.

pac

This

Nimfa

TAU

Bitboost easy

BBT

super simple stuff. buy in, 10x your money, go to thailand, fuck hookers, get an std, get treated. do it all again.

I CANNOT FIND THAT SHIT ON ED.

WHERE THE FUCK IS IT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I was in your shoes a little bit ago. Had some eth on etherdelta and just wanted to put it into something. Ended up going with CRED.

SPHTX
Long term HODL. 2x by EOM

never gonna make it

ELIX and EXRN actually. I think you'll be surprised by EXRN when it goes 50x soon but almost nobody is talking about it now.

etherdelta.com/#0xc27a2f05fa577a83ba0fdb4c38443c0718356501-ETH

OPT and BitBoost, enjoy these small market cap coins that have a working product out while they're small.

PRIX

etherdelta.com/#PRIX-ETH

Yep. Still so early.

TAU
A
U

GRMD

FLIK
Big Arbitrage opportunity. 9 cents on ED and 15 cents on CoinMarketcap.io

I meant to say CoinExchange.io

AMM - MicroMoney

-established user base and company, working since 2015
-34m mcap to 20m volume (wtf?)

Surprised I'm not seeing more OPT being shilled on here. I love small marketcaps with actual products.

I just wish ED wasn't such a POS that requires like 20 transactions to make a single fucking trade.

Isn't it obvious?

Its too obvious, just go for OPT, ive been all in since 5 sats not selling a drop till i see 50

etherdelta.com/#0xc27a2f05fa577a83ba0fdb4c38443c0718356501-ETH
ED is yet to assign a ticker. This is way it's not on blockfolio and delta app too

it really makes you think about a trade because you know it's going to take 10 fucking hours to go through. Not to mention the place gets hacked once a month it seems.

why does everyone ignore this coin it's got a product out and it makes sense.

Senon (XNN) nigga buy it now before it explodes through the stratosphere

yea, people are just retarded. OPT currently has a fully functioning amazing demo, the only problem is that only a few sell orders are present, we just need another exchange and were going to mars easiest 10x

also on idex now idex.market/eth/pfr

Etherdelta is the #50 exchange by volume, and their system is pretty unusable. Why would this be worthwhile?