Why the fuck did I fall for this meme

Why the fuck did I fall for this meme.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Myhush/comments/7oqoeu/duke_leto_is_a_piece_of_shit/?st=JC8E6UMI&sh=8f0b72c3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

F O M O
O
M
O

>not buying at $40

Fucking hell, just hold. Minimum 3x pre-fork

because you like money

> taking advice from biz

dude its normal for it to top, just hodl this will reach 300-500$ in no time, just wait until the fork time (february).

You know what OP fucking sell it all you don't deserve the free money if you don't believe in this.

Please sell all your ZCL so someone more deserving can get free money.

i thought it was in january?

its only been a few days dude.

honestly if everyone didn't believe in it it wouldn't be hovering around 12 sats

It is in January, just no date yet. You should be following @HeyRhett on twitter for important updates.

whales are trying to shake out weak handed bitch like you so they can accumulate, this shit will go 5-7x before the fork, they haven't even announce the fork date and which exchange will support the fork. calm the fuck down

also how can zclassic be a meme you fucking niggertard, do you have any idea how bitcoin private is much better than bitcoin and bitcoin cash combined? BTCP will be in top 5 coin EOY.

I promise if you double down on it you wont lose money. trust me.

>bought in when biz shilled at $120
comfy af right now, was worried i missed the moon mission, but this coin is literally retard proof.

babby's first dip

MUMMYYYYY MY HANDIES HUURTING

OWOWOWOWOWOWOW
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
OWCHIES!!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

zcl had to hire a hush dev to even code btcp

take what you want from that

>buying this instead of Zcoin

Ingenious re-allocation of enemy resources

this, pretty shitty guys, I'm largely reducing my stack tonight. Found this out after investigating HUSH and they're upcoming Bitcoin Hush project.

>kills a good thread to whine about zcl
>mocks people who mock him for whining

fuck you retarded nigger

is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Wasn't a meme, just got pump n dumped by these guys

discord(dot)gg(slash)FWxex86

the zcl team is nothing but marketers and promoters, no actual devs supposedly. this market is retarded for branding though so you’ll probably be fine if btch (the hush fork) doesn’t take first mover advantage

Sauce nigger

It's a community project. Devs are from the community itself.

>btch
why did they have to call themselves this

reddit.com/r/Myhush/comments/7oqoeu/duke_leto_is_a_piece_of_shit/?st=JC8E6UMI&sh=8f0b72c3

Is HUSH worth buying right now? The airdrop is in like a week or something

I can’t tell you that. I like the HUSH roadmap and have mined it for a while. BTG is still over $200 because ?????

If you want to gamble go for it

ARE YOU A FUCKING IDIOT OP? ALL THE MARKET IS FUCKING CRUSHING YOU FUCKING FUCK PUSSY

FUCKING SHIT YOU FUCKING IDIOT PEOPLE LIKE YOU MAKE THIS BOARD SO SHITTY

FUCKING PIECE OF NORMIE SHIT

GO BACK TO YOUR FUCKING ASS NORMIE FUCKING LIFE
YOU DONT UNDERSTAND A SINGLE FUCK WHAT IS CRYPTOCURRENCY AND YOU WILL BE POOR TILL THE DAY YOU DIE YOU FUCKING DISGUSTING FUCKING NORMIE_

I dont get why it's not getting an ounce of hype whi ZCL is getting tons

I have never seen HUSH market themselves

well maybe they should stop being so hush hush about it, I'd like to go almost all in on it but I'm scared because no one seems to care (yet?)

this thread is retarded. zcl is not a meme, it's probably the best investment you could hold right now.

Also should be noted that only one HUSH dev is working on BTCH, the other one (two?) aren’t involved

I hate myself for having 100 and fucking it all up. I only have 42.5 now, and I'm desperately seeking out an easy x2-3 to buy my original stack back. I didn't expect it to go so parabolic so quickly.

It's still at 0.012 sat?
The price of bitcoin has just fallen.

I was thinking of going all in on NAS to try to recoup my losses and hopefully by my 100 stack back, but idk.

Also, ZEN has news tomorrow so I'm probably going to go to bed all in on that and sell some news tomorrow or hold if it's spectacular

Hush is dog shit. Just an erc20 token run on KMD. Suck a dick hush puppy faggots.

Is this bait?

???
HUSH is a ZEC fork. BTCH will be a token. I think both btcp and btch are dumb but I won’t say no to free money.

It's a community project

how the hell did you lose money? it literally just hit ath's, the only way you could have lost money atm is if you bought yesterday when it was at its highest..

Luckily I bought in at 1.85.. so i'm goooooood...

>I am very thankful for people like you so the rest of us can earn good $$

Hush is a premined scam. Devs are keeping a third of the fucking total supply for themselves

BTCP isn't dumb... its combining zk-SNARKs with the bitcoin name..

A whale made a thread earlier and put up a $2m ZCL sell wall to prove he was a whale said ZCL is gonna be big not just BTCP

>zcl
>big after fork
>implying people wont start dumping bags