Buy UFR Cucks

This is literally from the UFR whitepaper...

"Upfiring is an innovative upgrade to modern-day P2P file-sharing technologies and seeks to
revolutionize the industry. We firmly believe that file-sharing should be decentralized and
incentivized, and that the adoption of a blockchain and cryptocurrency for these purposes
provides a huge potential for future growth. Incentivizing the file-sharing process will allow
our network to grow at an exponential pace and ensure a competitive decentralized
marketplace is established. The use of smart contracts will allow transactions to be verified and
recorded on the public blockchain so that any disputes can be solved easily within the Upfiring
community. We believe Upfiring will be the pioneer of incentivized blockchain file-sharing and
are enthusiastic about establishing this platform in a trustless environment. "

Other urls found in this thread:

idex.market/eth/ufr
upfiring.com/UFR.html
reddit.com/r/Upfiring/comments/7ck86w/ufr_token_burn_event_on_november_19th_updated/
reddit.com/r/Upfiring/comments/7padgg/18_hours_ago_the_reserve_supply_moved/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shh!!!! Delete plz! I want all the gains for myself!

im already in user
we gonna make it

is 50 coins enough? I wanna make 6 figures from this coin

lmao, yes friend. we will all make it.

Just bought some more

UFR is an astroturf by whales meant to distract noobs from the coming VTR moon mission. Screencap this.

ok thanks goiym. Holding my 50 until $1000

still cant believe this relentless shilling has actually worked lol

Buy on ED or Crypt? Cheaper on ED but it looks retarded to navigate

UFR just got listed on IDEX. It will start asap
idex.market/eth/ufr

Trying to sell some zrx for more of this bit ed is being a bitch as usual

Imagine actually being able to find those torrent files with no seeders, or even getting paid to seed them !!

Can't wait for this to take off

That plus it's a good project

Not cheaper at all. A lot of transactions and the Gas price is too high. I just lost 50$ on Etherdelta between deposits, orders,cancelling orders, and whithdraws.

Coin with an actual use case, rare these days

can i trust this? upfiring.com/UFR.html

trying to move my ufr off cryptopia and really fucking scared of burning my tokens

I'm on board with UFR.

Pros:
- Low market cap
- Solves a problem: torrents dying all the time, shitty public trackers
- Does not have 134235 competitors using blockchain

Cons:
- Mostly unknown team (but understandable seeing it's torrents)

leave them on cryptopia. why would you move them?

It's not a wallet that you can send UFR to it.Make a new wallet on Myetherwallet.
0x000.... the only burning adresse

FUCKING HELL I STILL HAVEN'T BOUGHT UFR, STOP SHILLING IT, LET ME BUY FIRST REEEEEEEEEE, MY ETH IS STUCK ON FUCKING KUCOIN, I CANT' BUY REEEE

How good is this user? Are people sucking dick to get it yet? I saw threads about people sucking dick for trx/colx/cvc/ost/link today. I can't buy a coin until someone starts sucking dick to get it. Makes me feel like I have a better investment.

50$ is definitely possible within 2 months.
Coin has some tech behind it that could be used for various things no one can even predict yet.

Cryptopia has such a low withdrawal cap for unverified accounts. Probably doesn't want to spend 3 months transferring it out once it moons.

I would suck every dick in here if it hit $50 a coin

i would suck 10 dicks per 1 ufr in 3 months time

took me awhile but been watching the price action on this one and it's a tank, some youtuber shilled it today as well

Fucking fuck, I'm literally missing on the moon mission right now because of a fucking retarded exchange, I WANT UFR AND I WANT IT NOW REEEEEEEEE, GIVE ME MY MOON MISSION BACK FUCKING CU CK COIN, FUCKING PAJEET EXCHANGE.

I just started with Etherdelta. Its taking over an hour to transfer my ethereum from metamask. If I turn my computer off will the transfer still go through? where is my eth located when it's in the "etherdelta smartcontract"

>mfw 6x my investment with UFR in less than two weeks

get in before its too late boys

ED is systemically blasting my ass with failed transactions

ufr moon belief strong

both ED AND CRYPTOPIA IS SO SHITTT, I WANT TO BUY MORE

lol, low market cap

market cap is over 1 500 000 000

total supply of tokens is announced to be 600 000 000, check out etherscan and their ann

NO LIQUIDITY, CANT BUY MORE UFR

Not sure where you got those numbers lol

go to cmc where you're apparently getting YOUR numbers, click explorer (etherscan), or click announcement (bitcointalk - read the first post)

I would buy UFR now its price has gone up more than 2 dollars in less than one week this is gonna mooon

nice FUD

market cap is less than 40 M

so many people are gonna get dumped on lol

these bags will be legendary in all of crypto

I see, but how exactly does that raise the actual market cap from 40m to 1.5b? Wouldn't that just affect the supply?

how is it FUD when I am literally giving you the exact sources on my claims?

do you know what burned tokens are?
reddit.com/r/Upfiring/comments/7ck86w/ufr_token_burn_event_on_november_19th_updated/

Serious question, is UFR's marketing department dedicated solely to /biz?

You are the only Alt that I get the strong impression is marketing, and not random people shilling their bags (which is preferable).

how long have you been doing this? if you buy 1 token today for say 2 dollars, what do you think that token will be worth when all 600 000 000 tokens are in circulation? if it is to be worth 2 dollars still, the market cap needs to be 1,2bn

Honestly people, look at all of the immediate replies, and half of the rest of them.

>HURR DURR I GOTTA HAVE MY UFR NAOW PLS.

UFR doesn't need marketing.

You realize theres only 24 million coins and none can ever be generated again right? Not 600 million. Around 600 million were burned.

you forgot to reply to my post, do you know what burned tokens are?

People are saying that cuz cryptooa isnt allowing registration. Once it does the floodgates will open

Nice FUD. If you replace bags with gains and cross out the dumping part you will be correct. Dont take my word for it,let time validate my claim

Yea I understand that but you made it seem like the coins were about to be put into circulation. That's all the confused me. But the coins were already burned so....see ya on the moon?

Yes just realized they were all burnt. user up there ^ almost had me convinced they were adding more. Thanks for informing me sir

Yea recycle some chuck norris joke that will convince these people your coin is the shit. They must all be retarded, after all.

To everyone rational, UFR is not under the radar, it's not super special, and it's not going to MOOON.

And that's coming from someone who has owned UFR for a while now.

where do I buy? binance doesn't have shit anymore. been looking to buy in UFR seems like everyone is making money but me.

> sadpepe

Does your dad also work at nintendo?

cryptopia

oh mama i'm making it big. up 600% so far

Are they really burned? They still show up in etherscan... Guys, wtf is this

0x0

Granted, I hadn't seen the thread on burning. Where are the last 185 000 000 tokens then? Their ann speaks about a reserve of 400 000 000 to be distributed at a later time, after the first 600 000 000. They have burned only 791 000 000.

reddit.com/r/Upfiring/comments/7padgg/18_hours_ago_the_reserve_supply_moved/