fuck yea it is
>20mln mcap
>cool logo
>decent team
>working product
>not 200mln yet
no brainer

this will be big

If it doesnt go atleast 3x within a week, ill cut off my balls, + im all the fuck in, in this shit. Have more than 500k

If it's picked by pumptothemoon.com/

Pump in 2 hours

shit man congrats thats a lot
did you do the ICO?

yea it's the next PRL, expect this actually works and it's a perfect normie application

fuck PnD go shit on a street pajeet

> perfetto normie application
So true!

nope bought in a few days ago, and already 4xed money

let's hope so boys

Got a good feeling about tonight!

Shit man congrats, do you usually go All in on small projects like this?

well i started with around 200 back in october and by pulling off risky shit like this im in the 6 figure club now. And yea, ive never diversified but its a good idea too diversify tho

Why tonight? I bought three nights ago... I've never owned a weird small new coin like this and I'm nervous... what do I do Veeky Forums? How do I know the price isn't going to collapse?

Why would it just collapse out of the blue? They have a working product, they have a nice team who's always ahead of schedule and their so low in marketcap that it is bound to go up.

i started with 1200 a couple months ago and 20x'd. totally agree, i diversified in the last 2 weeks and my portfolio grew by 5% a day. Still good safe and comfy but not enough to make it to lamboland unless you already have 300k+

its building up volume and the word is getting around quickly

also that's really impressive, what moon missions did you catch?

October was kinda slow as i was diversified, but i bought req at 0.04, bought Iota at 0.35, others i just traded for a quick profit and last one was DBC
and yea, all it needs is another exchange so theres enough volume to support its growth, which will happen within a month hopefully.

got it. what's your take on ICOs? i was a bit unlucky in the past (aka didn't do proper research), i'm thinking on going all in on them right now. did the TAU one and i'm at 12x in a week, and it's only on etherdelta

Same here, i hate ICOs and i missed out on TAU cause i dont wanna get involved in an ICO. TAU is a perfect coin but the thing is thats is extremely overvalued right now.
Right now If u want something safe id be looking at Vchan and Qtum but if u want a high risk high reward coin, its OPT all the way

Why don't you want to be involved anymore?
I understand when it gets to shitty ICOs, but a few of them are actually amazing

Im actually waiting for a great ICO, might go all in once It starts, hopefully OPT moons by then.
- PS the icos gohelpfund.com/
hoping to catch the pre ico in 17 days

Checking it out
btw we have a biz discord to discuss ICOs and its this one gg/K7THZe (no PnD stuff)