REQ brothers... what do? too late to dump during this dip right now and put into ETH? Will it dip lower than .80?

REQ brothers... what do? too late to dump during this dip right now and put into ETH? Will it dip lower than .80?

Dude how long have you been in this space? These 10-20% dips happen and then revert over the course of a few hours.. you can't time this
Just hold.

i hope not :/ i bought in at 6ct or so but still ...fuck :/ i hope it will pump to over $1 and stays there. until then it will keep going between 80ct and 95ct

Been bleeding like crazy tho. Been holding this one for a month

I bought ICX, ENG and REQ at ATH. Needless to say that REQ is the only one that's dragging me down, the others are way up. Fucking shitcoin, struggling to even stay at 0.9$.

>been holding this for a month
congratz on the 500% gains then user. Imagine how rich you would get if you did that every month for the next 12 months? You'd be a billionaire if you invested more than $5!

REQ is ruining my life

hold, trust me

Be patient you cocksuck

By this same time tomorrow you’ll be posting green wojaks if you just don’t be a stupid retard

JUSTed again

hold my niggas its gonna moon soon

soon in like... maybe in a few months. Maybe in a year :(
can't cash out without ass rape tax anyways, why even bother

If you were a "brother" you wouldn't ask this question, you'd just hodl.
sage

Sell sell sell
I see u tomorrow ;)

man fuck this. i'm selling my 500k stack. see ya faggots.

HOLD UNTILL MAINNET COMES OUT AT LEAST

>blah blah shitcoin
Im still 10x on it. Fucking impatient traders

I'm hearing this for the last 3 days. This ain't gonna moon anytime soon. It will need a MASSIVE pump just to get back to $1, and that's not even ATH.

dont be a wojak /biztard buy the fucking dip

It was like 20 cents a month ago you retard you're just a LARPer making shit up

Just sold at a 20% loss. FUCK this coin and FUCK everyone here who shilled it.

Buy high
Sell low
That's how you'll make it user

sell and buy back at .50-.70

whales are accumulating. i promise you by the end of the week we will be at new highs unless the entire market shits itself. cap this.

I capped and will post regardless

they're getting ready for coinbase announcement

WHEN THIS SHIT COIN WILL HIT AT LEAST $10

YOU FUCKERS I BOUGHT AT $1.09

YOU PROMISED ME $2
WHO IS REFUNDING ME AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Yeah me either they said something about $10 but I guess it’s bullshit

Even if I told you this will be $50 by Q4 you wouldn't hold anyways.

Sell and never come back.

this is starting to be worst kept secret

wait till mainnet released, then coinbase will add it

how certain are you of $50?

(You)

All these autists who can't hold for more than a week... are they real or payed FUDers? Because I'm fucking green in this and I locked everything in my MEW.

We're 100% reaching $5-$10 by mainnet (Q2). If the thing is good and gains adoption, who the fuck knows where it will be. Literally all crypto is vaporware. Imagine this one with an actual product out there doing its job.

It can't even hold $0.90 and you think this can reach $50? How fucking delusional are you bagholders? This was a pajeet PnD, the project is nowhere near worth $600 million. Sell while you can.

When you're wrong, I'll send you a Request for $100 so you can buy me a steak dinner.

>who is they

Idgaf, I bought this shit at .05, not letting go ANYTIME soon

>bagholders
I got 30% of my stack at ICO. The rest below ICO.

Also, this is the most predictable coin in crypto. It always starts pumping one week before their biweekly update. Then dumps. People accumulate. Rinse and repeat.

Only issue here is the moment they reveal the mainnet and partnerships. Then there is no dump anymore.

seriously, comfiest bags I have.

I always wonder what you guys win by FUDing so pathetically this coin.

STOP LYING TO YOURSELF.

THE MAXIMUM PRICE OF THAT COIN WILL BE $2 AT THE END OF THE YEAR.

WHY DO YOU THINK THAT SHIT WILL HIT $10 IN LESS THAN THREE MONTHS?

If you read the white paper, they talk about making big announcements with Accounting and Payment firms.

One of the big things that people don't seem to understand about REQ is that it will allegedly make traditional audits obsolete.

If a big 4 partnered with REQ, wouldn't the price of REQ go through the roof?

Just from reading the news, Deloitte has made partnerships in crypto.

Do any of the big 4 firms have ties with Y combinator?

Maybe I am thinking the wrong thing, but the white paper specifically says accounting partnerships.

man how fucking retarded are these new req holders

if this happens I'll have 20x and you know what I can live with that

>tfw I bought this shitcoin at

SHUT UP IT WILL NEVER HIT X10 AGAIN.

some of us have been holding req since november lmao. 10 days of bleeding and you already want to sell. Bitch we've bled for weeks and kept faith get some fucking iron hands.

I AM TALKING ABOUT $2 BY ENDS OF THE YEAR.

I didn't think we would hit $1 before march. So... Yeah.

Fundamentals aside, which in this is a winner, go take a look at how hard this is shilled among the normies. It's insane. Reddit's 2x bigger than Ripple's.

You know what's funny? People say this will be added to Coinbase... But I think this will become part of Coinbase itself. Both YCombinator incubated companies. REQ the perfect payment platform for fiat and crypto.

>5 fucking posts screaming like a retard child

SHUT UP BITCH $2 EOY

>6 fucking posts screaming like a retard child

Wow that's terrible :(

WHY? ITS EVEN IMPOSSIBLE THAT THIS SHIT WITH NO REASON GROW UP AND HIT $10 WTF IS INSIDE OF YOUR HEAD? DO YOU DO DRUGS?

REQ bros unite. This a healthy correction and mainnet is coming soon.

>ITS EVEN IMPOSSIBLE THAT THIS SHIT WITH NO REASON GROW UP
Dude, if TRON got into top 10... Actual good projects can, and will.

You're a complete moron if you think this can't go 10x. Shitcoins that have literally NOTHING and 10% potential market are higher mcap right now. Do the math or kill yourself.

>7 fucking posts screaming like a retard child
And I'm not gonna spoon feed you. If you don't want to invest in one of the biggest fucking projects ever done in the crypto economy, then sell everything, because this isn't for your kind.

Remember req brothers:
Pink wojaks are like steam sales, we buy more req
Green wojaks are when we offload
Rinse and repeat

its the almighty whale

The patrician alt portfolio grants wealth to those who adopt it.

I PREFFER BUY TRON.

THIS PROJECT HAS NO SENSE.

dang man how do you stomach a 300k loss in 24 hours? i guess it doesnt really matter when ur portfolio is over 1.5MM

R will recover, market cap is still half a billion and the invoicing industry is too big. Req platform has heaps of room to mature. If your a day trader though idk, do some scalping.

I hope it rains on your shitting shit and it all washes into your mud hut, foul creature.

Most of us held through the worst ever FUD an ICO/project has ever seen.

We dipped to 50% and had several serious mishaps, all outwith REQ's control.

And here we are, about 20x gains later, and you want us to sell because it's dipped from a high a couple of days ago?

You're a sorry excuse of a holder user. Just know that us ICO buyers will hold through thick and thin and keep this coin going.

$10 by mainnet release. Remember that they are striking up partnerships with accounting and payment firms as we speak.

It's going to be a good quarter for REQ.

thanks for the bags impatient pajeets

I will think fondly of you when I am on the moon

It doesn't feel real for some reason.

The whole argument of coinbase listing is is stupid. It doesn't fit their criteria at all.

yeah the REQ fudders are a special kind of retardation. in fact 90% of Veeky Forums seems to be missing significant portions of their frontal lobe. you really have to sift through the shit to find gems. its fucking hilarious, everytime REQ rallies - green wojaks, "APOLOGISE". when it dips a little bit - "WHAT SHIT COIN", "GET REQT". fucking Veeky Forums you guys really are a special kind of cancer.

Thanks biz bros and reqmarines, you are helping me keep strong. Much love to you all.

Don't worry, you're going to make it if you hold REQ. It'll be the first mainstream app on Ethereum.

I am not kidding here, but you have to be a complete retard to sell your req

I just had a look at the GDAX asset framework and REQ does seem to fit most of the criteria bar a few (which could be sorted in due time). If GDAX/coinbase decided to list a bunch of ERC20 tokens then I don't see REQ being too much of a long shot to get on the exchange. Certainly has more of a chance than a lot of ERC20 tokens out there.

That being said I do agree with you, I think coinbase will prioritise adding platform tokens rather than application tokens. Although the founder Brian Armstrong did mention on a bloomberg interview that he's very interested in ERC20 tokens and there is the y-combinator connection there as well.

Long shot though. Let's see once the product is out.

>he thinks only $2 end of year
how new are you? a year is an immense time frame in crypto

I JUST SOLD MY REQ FOR MORE TRON LMAO. SEE YOU IN THE TRON RECOVERY AT .26 OH I FORGOT THAT REQ WILL NEVER HIT $2

lol good job retard, hope you like seeing another 20% drop.

>looking at this at 0.03
>bought at .016
>people buying high and crying
>useful token, Y-C
>comfy

what are you doing anons

lol

whale shakedown happening now

>mfw bought at 6 cents and cant relate to you morons who bought at an ATH

So many deluded bagholders in this thread... THE PRICE IS GOING DOWN MORONS. THAT MEANS THERE IS NO DEMAND FOR THIS SHITCOIN. NOBODY WANTS TO BUT IT.

NO NEWS + DROPPING PRICE = SHITCOIN.

Accumulation increasing, try buying low fagits

Finally seeing some volume, good things coming.

>that sell wall

if your still holding your nuts

Maximum overkek

What's it like seeing that like how you're down 300k in 24 hours? You must have brass balls to not find that stressful.

doesnt factor in the incremental fomo buys
>user i...

MAKE MONEY, WAKE UP, FACE YOUR DEMONS BITCH, ITS THE ONLY WAY YOULL MAKE IT HERE!

>selling low

Damn dude. 3 whole days

I just gripped another whole BTC worth at .83. See you at $10.

Holy shit, OP. You're fucking stupid.

ETH goes to new ATH, ERC20 tokens dip 20%.
ETH stabilizes, people find new ERC20s to invest in, they go up by a LOT (20-200% in a lot of cases)

Just hodl, god damn. You'll FOMO back in and owe capital gains on your shitty trading.

I have a portfolio that fluctuated between $20k-30k and I held. Then it started fluctutating between $45k and $60k. Now it's fluctuating between $90k and $70k.

Volatile markets are good for shaking out weak fucbois like you.

>Owe capital gains
lol is this faggot going to really pay taxes?

man this is my first experience with trading the alt coins and it's something else to watch in motion. Seeing the coins value in ETH drop while ETH raises in value leaves it's dollar value where I haven't lost anything of my initial investment. It's just surreal to me

>.79

if it hits .75
all momentum will be lost and .50 likely next

I've been holding this winner since .08 and took out my original investment around .25. Since I don't have to worry about losing money on this, I can think more rationally than panic-tards who bought at the ATH.

This is a promising project and you'd be a fucking moron to let go of it now, user. You're not a moron, right? Pick some winners and let them grow - don't always look for overnight 2x's, you'll find more overnight -20%ers and will end up with less money.

you guys see the Eth wall coming in?