BlockArray ICO is counting down, nearly finished

BlockArray ICO is counting down, nearly finished.
>$8 million cap
>All its competitors trade between 250-1 billion.
>Easy 20-50x.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=55SEYjGvV28
cryptocompare.com/coins/guides/what-is-the-gas-in-ethereum/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Looks good

cant wait to buy more

Filled already my bags!

>tfw you're all in
Shhh let them FOMO after ICO. Only 1000 ETH left.

with an 8M market cap you don't even have to look up what it's for

>I did look up what it's for.
>If it doesn't get adopted, it'll still be an easy 10x coin
>if it does get adopted (best case scenario is Amazon/Wal-Mart due to using the same exact processes) then the literal moon is the limit.

Easy moon with this low cap

precisely

can someone help me figure out how to put money into this. Im finding it really complicated

Is there a minimum value to invest in this ICO?

x2

they have a tutorial for using metamask
its not that simple but set your mind to it and you'll figure it out

Just keeping reading, don't get discouraged, and head over to their telegram if you need more help.

Ok tell me if im on the right track, I download metamask. I have an address and everything. I send eth to that address from an exchange I use and wait for the transfer to complete. I go to their 'buy with metamask' page and use that eth and their metamask settings and carry on buying the whatever amount of ARY's

do I have to do the KYC and wait for approval?

Any idea when it will hit exchanges and which ones?

just X out of the registration modal that pops up when you go to the buy page. then buy

no
yes, be sure to set the gas to at least 40 gwei, but no need to go much over that though

How far will it go in 2 weeks ?

How to buy and what ETH wallet to use? First time buying from an ICO and don't wanna fuck it up

got it. Also, if you don't mind, can you explain wait gas and gwei even do. The words sound like gibberish to me

If anyone wants more info on the project.
here's an AMA with the founder:
youtube.com/watch?v=55SEYjGvV28

He's also got another interview set for tomorrow with OhHeyMatty

When will this crowdfund finish?

send me your eth and i will send back ary, scouts honor

This

Friday night

cryptocompare.com/coins/guides/what-is-the-gas-in-ethereum/
DYOR

14th if hard cap is not met. ~950 ether left until hardcap is reached

Gas refers to the transaction fees on the Ethereum network. Gwei is a fraction of an ETH, like sats are to BTC. When you pay a higher gas price, you're paying more ETH to make sure your transaction goes through and goes faster.

Jk just checked 794 ETH left

Also team had a meeting in Atlanta today and it went very well

change eth network to infuria

I feel really good about this project. In for 10 eth.

i predict they will start in the 3rd party logistic industries first then make their way up FAST, not selling until 200$

>tfw have the exact same amount
well get our lambos on the same day

>tfw don't have eth in ethereum wallet
>transactions from an exchange to a wallet would take decades
>missing out the ICO
somebody pull the trigger

Where can i check the coin market cap

don't forget we have bonuses coming on the 14th

i filled out the form to get white list. then once i submitted it just reset back to the sign up form twice now. wtf

not up on that, the token isn't even live yet

binance to MEW will take 15 minutes on the current network

click the x you fool

read the thread

Seconding this, I can't find information on this anywhere.

Also Sam is /ourguy/
this is one of his telegram profile pics

it will be tradeable on ED January 14th

I'm close with the CTO of KuCoin and I'll do my best to pull strings.

please leave pajeets

Most of my holdings are on cuckoin...

is this gonna sell out like do i have time to wait to see if eth dips? debating between selling a little link ven or icx for a couple eth of this

sell your eth for NEO on kucoin. Transfer to binance. Takes 3 minutes. Then withdraw ETH from binance to MEW. It's the only way.

It's an easy 10x. Get in while you can peeps.

Jan 14th we all get bonuses and it hits exchanges

no but >1 eth gets you 15 % bonus, 10 gets you 30 % bonus

just buy it off myetherwallet, type in that address and data, then you get the coins within seconds. the KYC sheet is just decoration

Thanks for the advice
Godspeed

All my money is in alts and since ETH mooned I only have 0.8 ETH, can I buy in or is 1 ETH the minimum?

chose to only pay 2 gas cause I wanted more ARY did I fuck up

Fuck, I forgot I have less than 0,1 ETH
Well then, I deserve what comes next
Good luck to everyone who made it to the ICO, you will be rich and make it
I'll have to wait for ShipChain

If you don't pay enough the transaction will either take a very long time or just fail.

This nigga

no minimum. 1 eth+ just gives you small bonus
shipchain is closed

>BlockArray

nigga, can usa citizens can join this shit coin ico?

Why don't more people sign up for this if it's free money?

Nah, the pre-sale was closed, the ICO still has not happened, i think they changed dates or something

By the way, ICO that give bonuses for more ETH encourage people to dump soon after launch, and then you'll have to hold and hope for a recovery. Just a warning in case this is you're first ICO

i'm ready boys

this is legit one of the best icos out there the potential is amazing, I suggest you anons watch the interview with sam, the supply chain barcode apps/truck driver logging will be ready soon and is just the beginning.
I seriously think in the future they will partner with amazon to help sort out some of the mess at FBA centres and help make prime more interactive
do not fucking tell leddit about this even when it hits exchanges until anons have filled their bags

If it does dump it will recover instantly for this is such low cap

went in with 1 eth , hope its worth it in a month

Still time? Gonna sell a bit of that Lambo Tau to get this.

I said before, i work in the logistics industry and its an infinite black hole of human error cluster fucks, this will save every conpany money instantly

What I don't know is if the whitelisting is closed, if so then I am out of luck

some one shill below

circ supply?
total supply ?
can usa citizens can participate in this ico ?

it's a US company kek, what do you think
This ICO hasn't been shilled anywhere. The people who've invested have researched thoroughly and took genuine interest in the project. We aren't dumping a 9m cap token just for 30% bonus. I'm assuming this is just a general disclaimer though.

Alright, children. I bought in. First ICO and I'm a bit scared.
But with this low market cap it can only really go up, right? Right???

4k ARY
40K when

thank you, we need to register for white list or just sending eth from mew ok?

fuck should i put in 10 eth i dont wanna sell my link or ven tho -.-
maybe on the 13th if cap isnt done ill go in with 10 and sell the bonus 2 get some back in link and req

Ahhh how long does eth take to get into metamask.

FOMO kicking in
Do I sell my 11 ICX for ETH in order to get in the ICO?

no whitelist. Just send from MEW. 200k gas limit 35 gwei. And make sure you add the advanced data listed on the guide
just make a MEW dude. It takes 30s

I'd be stoked for 10x on this and 100mil cap is nothing for any stupid shitcoin these days.

Just tried it, the registration thing seems to auto-repeat, but tokens show in mew so it works.

literally because most people prefer to buy it 10x higher. weird right

But I already withdrew from buttrex to my metamask wallet.

People are scared to risk their money, so they sit and wait and when they see it worked, then they want in. i.e. all of crypto vs normies

absolutely.

My only two ICOs ever, I hope I'm gonna make it

Did you check the transaction to see status?

has it capped yet?

This shit still open?

Not receiving any email confirmation. Is the whitelisting process even happening or you just follow the purchase instructions?

theres no progress selling bar, wtf, is it over?

apparently only 750 eth is left according to the telegram

First time really dealing with eth, so hopefully I'm just missing something. Bittrex says the withdrawal completed, but I'm not seeing anything when I use etherscan to check the transactions on the address.

>"we are not going on ED or HitBTC"

pajeet'd

so we get tokens right after we sent eth to it ? any max cap for contribution ?

but ppl can buy it. ed cannot stop it for now

WHAT THE fuck is the address i send my ETH to get my fuckgin ARY moon tickets

I don't use bittrex but see if there is a transaction hash or link on there. It may still be pending, like waiting for a block, in which case it won't show up on the receiving end yet. That's the likely case because the ETH network has been slower than normal lately.

takes a while to process man be patient and double check you sen to the right adress

it just means it won't be listed on the ED dropdown. Neither is Lamden retard. And it still 10x'd overnight
no max cap. You get 30% bonus if more than 10eth. Bonus is distributed on the 14th