Quit Wage Cucking today

I finally walked out of my job. I simply just had enough. I have been trading and cloud mining crypto for the past 4 months now and I make almost triple my wage. I just stayed at my job because I felt secure. Any anons do the same thing and when?

I'm only still in it to put more into crypto to get more GAINZ

but I am done with the wagecuck life in maybe a month or two.

Do you guys actively day trade or what? How does one go about living the non wagecuck life. I only started in December so I still got a ways to go

I feel so damn liberated and happy. I am going to focus on my health first then my crypto goals. I have been through hell this year and I pray things go well for everyone ion crypto. I hate working for people and dealing with ungrateful bastards.

I didnt walk out, but I got fired last week. Little do they know, I am a crypto millionaire, and that I was planning on leaving eventually. They just sped up the process for me. I get the last laugh.

I feel very comfy with my cloud mining contracts from genesis mining. AS far as trading goes I always try to buy dips and sell the highs. I never chase trades anymore because I got burned before,

Was working 2 wagecuck jobs, quit one and waiting for a way better, easier and with benefits + 3x wage call tonight. Also stacking crypto to 1-3M before I quit everything.

Godspeed user, we will all make it

LOL I fucking love it. I don't know how people work in the same place for 30+ years. I swear some people have lost their minds. I rather fucking die honestly after dealing with wage cuking for the past 12 years.

Lol get unemployment

Thanks Veeky Forums bro lets all hope for the best and stay positive.

Go rent a lambo and pull up asking for your last check just to fuck with them LMAO

thats my plan

ditto, just wanaa make enough so i can leave and work how i want to, not how someone wants me to.

not day trading just buying the right coins low and selling when high. Making more than I make in a month at work...and my rent/expenses are super low right now so i'm /comfy/

>I swear some people have lost their minds.

The cognitive dissonance is baffling, isnt it? It's the fact that so many workplaces manifest the worst out of our current society - conformity, submission, doing repetitive tasks, secrecy from within the company, no loyalty, etc. Working for a company really is, 90% of the time, akin to indentured servitude, one step above slavery.

Until society changes, the wagecuck name really does suit them.

We get the last laugh. No more wagecuckery for us, my nodes make x4 of my $60k salary.

It took a lot of soul searching for me to come to this point. All my life I been told go to school get a job go to school get a better job. Basically this means become a better tool so someone else can use you lol .I was born free and I am going to die that way. At this point I don't even care about shit. I don't have kids, my GF left me, I have no attachments except to better myself and this world.

It took a lot of soul searching for me to come to this point. All my life I been told go to school get a job go to school get a better job. Basically this means become a better tool so someone else can use you lol .I was born free and I am going to die that way. At this point I don't even care about shit. I don't have kids, my GF left me, I have no attachments except to better myself and this world.

I started in December with $2k and I'm already at the point where I could afford to quit my job.

congrats user

job free forever? i wish i could gain at least 2M+ to be comfortable for no more wagecucking

Not necessarily forever, just I can already earn more daily by trading than I do at my job, at the very least.

If you are in crypto, the worst you could be doing is some shitty low-end IT job, right?

I refuse to believe that people here are flipping burgers or bullshit like that

sounds pathetic

I'm a groundworker. I dig holes.