I TOLD YOU FAGS HAHAHAHAAA STAY POOR

I told you HOMOS to buy TRX when it hit 700 satoshis. this shit is about to moon to 50 cents!

THE LAMBOS ARE BACK ON THE MENU BABY

UP UP UP

>this shit is about to moon to 50 cents!
end of the month

You realize that sats are going up on other coins because BTC is going down in value right? LOL

Only morons measure shit in sats anymore.

holy christ how many times are you guys going to get scammed by this guy?

GET FUCKED NIGGERS
FUCK YOU FOR DOUBTING BASED CHINK JUSTIN

this shit is goin no where. It’s been 900-1000 for licherally weeks

>weeks
it's been 4 days user

more like days fucking nigger

*Literally* you are a faggot

Sell all my ENG at 53k
Buy 20k TRX at 700 sats
Sell 10k TRX at 950 sats
Rebuy ENG at 45k

Trump who?

HAHAHAHA KEEP TELLING YOURSELF THAT POORFAG!
Tron hasnt even started its BULL run!

nice trips of judgement.

but seriously, we can't let this guy get access to the mainnet

I didn't say anything about Tron not going on a bull run. I was just pointing out that the king shitcoin is crashing right now so it makes zero fucking sense to measure anything in sats.

>trx
>moon
lmao
STAR TREK WEB 4.0! YEAHHH!

Screencap this thread faggot. when tron is at 50 cents tomorrow do me a favor and kill yourself

>50 cents tomorrow
this guy knows what's up

>when tron is at 50 cents

Make me proud and dump the bags you have left on all the normies that are sucking Justin's tiny chink dick. Tron is a scam coin, but if you can make normies suffer, it kinda of has a purpose.

>thinking this is a meme
>not buying 100k
stay poor hahahahaha
come crying tomorrow when we tronners are eating moon cheese and youre stuck with cheddar faggot! HAHAHAHA!

Unironically just bought 100k
Wojaks soon

green wojacks

Getting pump and dumped by the Pajeets for the 11th time for a coin with no future? How very reddit of you. $100 by Q2. I swear it will have 100 trillion mcap.

< This
Seriously guys, he and his team are in this thread right now pumping this shit. Don't be faggots like Justin.