REEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=enlnc2i-AMs
youtu.be/enlnc2i-AMs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

weak hands GTFO

WE ARE THE ENIGMARINES, AND WE ARE NOT FUCKING SELLING

Steady hands my fellow E-NIG

i bought like 2 days ago and Im up 13%. fuck off weak handed fomo faggot, you are the one whos making whales money

4x my investment in just a few weeks lol. I'm seriously starting to dislike these faggots that panic at every single downtick.

NORMIES GET OUT!

Alright, fuck. I'll give it a month.

>i bought like 2 days ago and Im up 13%. fuck off weak handed fomo faggot, you are the one whos making whales money

If you bought 2 days ago at any time you literally lost ETH

Dont pretend you have a brain you faggot, you're only still in because you saw the end of the dip

pro tip: you're never going to get good at trading until you stop measuring your gains against USD

NORMIES GET OUT!

you make the whales a lot of money with your weak hands

>tanking
>tanking

stupid fuck i hope you kys

You do understand youre the sucker right? You are exactly the person thats going to lose money. Are you automatically convinced by the last person to shill you? think for yourself retarded faggot

NORMIES GET OUT GO BACK TO RIPPLE AND THE BANKS!!!!

that 13% is measured against eth, as I measure everything against eth. My whole goal is to accumulate eth and link. I think im adding eng to that list. Must have bought a little more than 2 days ago, its a bit of a blur

Any portfolios that measures in ETH and not king shitcoin?

better fud please pajeet

I sold this at the absolute motherfucking PEAK today. Holy shit.

I've only been in crypto for a month so it was literally the best trade of my life. I watched it approach the massive sell wall, put my entire stack up for 1/10.000ths ETH less and sold at the peak of the moon earlier.

I've probably got a smaller portfolio than most of you guys but I made like $700 bucks off of selling at the right time and buying back in $1.5 lower. Was a rush for me.

thanks for the buy signal

someone edit this into an enigmeme

PUMMMMMMMPING

This actually has potential to be the next bitcoin/ethereum. Trying to buy as much as I can but bank transfers are taking for fucking ever.

new boxmining video.

reason for the pump: youtube.com/watch?v=enlnc2i-AMs

Question for my Nigma's,

Has the privacy aspect of Enigma been implemented on a major crypto yet?

Like has it been tried on Bitcoin or ETH?

Just curious if the privacy part has been used yet, I know the data compartmentalization has been used for catalyst.

Check it youtu.be/enlnc2i-AMs

Oops lmao

If it had been ENG would be worth hundreds by now, all in good time

It's being implemented for ETH first. But it's blockchain agnostic, and will eventually support others like NEO, etc.

I sold it

Thanks I bought

The weak should fear the strong

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Poor user, how much did you sell? What did you exchange it for?

If you want user, you can borrow my gun

How is it tank? its up!!!! and mooning.

Thanks for the responses

yeah its fucking mooning again. Woohoo!

Whales dumped it to 47k again and it tanked to 42k.

I told you this was coming

fly

Up she goes!

Yawn, if you pay attention you can see where the whale will dump again and take some quick profits.

Thank you, I did