I've got my XRP, do you?

I've got my XRP, do you?
After that dip, lots of people are buying. It's almost recovered and it's gonna go a heck of a lot higher in late january.

I doubled down at the lowest of the dip.
Are you going to come on board or are you going to be remembering this post when you see ripple moon again?

finder.com.au/three-major-money-transfer-services-claimed-to-implement-xrp-in-2018

No

fkc off with your worthless shit coin OP.

Provide me evidence as to why its a shit coin?
Literally all the news and signs are pointing to an inevitable mooning. It's overtaking bitcoin as the project with the most real world appliances.

>shitcoin

XRP moves money like information while BTC moves money like a fucking freight train.

Tell me more.

Jew coin please fuck off and get normie

This image was $1 a month ago. It will be changed to $10 when xrp hits 5, then 20

Etc

Mitsubishi.

I'm in deep since before the big pump

Really, post it?

I remember it being $2
wouldnt be surprised if they made a new one every time it rose.
I'm feeling $4.5 on this climb, wbu famalam?

Gets listed on cmm.com exchange on the 11th. 23 MILLION members compared to Coinbase 17 mil.

HODL strong my friend.

XRP bouncing off resistance. no buying pressure so it is dipping but bouncing on support. An exchange like this could cause $5 to $10 by end of Feb. And the Japanese love XRP

Ripple =/= XRP

Selling XRP to consumers is the biggest fraud in human history. You will never have purpose for it. It is not and probably never will be meant for consumer purchases.

Not specifically this exact image. The concept behind it

>"xrp will never hit 1c, 100 billion lol
>*hits 40c
>"it'll never hit $1, muh market cap huuuur"
>*hits $3
>"it'll never hit $5 brainlets, muh jews, muh btc

Guess what happens next

The only people who advocate for XRP on here are paid shills. Elsewhere there are real supporters but they are normans who don't understand cryptography (generally the people who get 'sold' on things)

Every cripple gambler touts transaction speed/real world use/banks - none of this matters because XRP is not a crypto and its utility could be arbitrarily transferred to an existing fiat which would provide more liquidity and co-exist with debt-backed currency and QE. Play with XRP while you want but don't fly too close to the sun, Icarus.

Oh so it didn't exist.

Sadly using Ripple has nothing to do with xrp lol

>its utility could be arbitrarily transferred to an existing fiat

If this were true it would have happened already. Derp.

I'm not saying it wont go up anymore, but I'm saying you will never have use for xrp, so investing in it expecting it to revolutionize everything is fucking stupid.

I mean, you could just invest in it to make some fucking money?

I bought many many ripple for less than a penny. I held through the first pump to 40 cents and for months of stagnation afterwards when they said it was going to 10 cents. I held through this pump and will continue to hold as it backslides and stagnates for more months. Why? Because I'm smarter than you and I know the future that you don't.

I personally see it as holding shares in ripple.
I can also use it to cash out now as my retail site now accepts it so i have zero reason to use btc. It also takes seconds to send to my retail site and doesn't cost me $25 just to send it
Plus the spot price to sell is cheaper.

So yeah, i actually do have a use for it.

learn the difference between settlement and payment and you'll realise how retarded you sound.

also learn what counterparty risk is for even more clarity.

Been holding since 20 cents and put half my gains into chainlink. Feels comfy as fuck senpai. Love seeing biz squirm over this jew shitcoin