Veeky Forums show me your cats

Veeky Forums show me your cats

>Y-you have a cat right

Wrong board also pic related

>wanting disgusting toxoplasmosis carriers
fuck off

I do have on but I'm not posting it because I'm paranoid.

Closest i got is cat girl figurines

>I do have one but I'm not posting it because I'm paranoid.

Go to bed, dog

I have a BAT

Dogs are disgusting too but cats are far worse. Cat scratches are also linked to an increased risk of depression. Enjoy your mental illness.

Fat meow

cats are useless

Little meow

That dogs are dear to the unimaginative peasant-burgher whilst cats appeal to the sensitive poet-aristocrat-philosopher will be clear in a moment when we reflect on the matter of biological association. Practical plebeian folk judge a thing only by its immediate touch, taste, and smell; while more delicate types form their estimates from the linked images and ideas which the object calls up in their minds. Now when dogs and cats are considered, the stolid churl sees only the two animals before him, and bases his favour on their relative capacity to pander to his sloppy, unformed ideas of ethics and friendship and flattering subservience. On the other hand the gentleman and thinker sees each in all its natural affiliations, and cannot fail to notice that in the great symmetries of organic life dogs fall in with slovenly wolves and foxes and jackals and coyotes and dingoes and painted hyaenas, whilst cats walk proudly with the jungle's lords, and own the haughty lion, the sinuous leopard, the regal tiger, and the shapely panther and jaguar as their kin. Dogs are the hieroglyphs of blind emotion, inferiority, servile attachment, and gregariousness - the attributes of commonplace, stupidly passionate, and intellectually and imaginatively undeveloped men. Cats are the runes of beauty, invincibility, wonder, pride, freedom, coldness, self-sufficiency, and dainty individuality - the qualities of sensitive, enlightened, mentally developed, pagan, cynical, poetic, philosophic, dispassionate, reserved, independent, Nietzschean, unbroken, civilised, master-class men. The dog is a peasant and the cat is a gentleman.

This is my cat, she likes to lie in the shower and watch the water go down the drain.

Your cat should do modelling

user please spend some of your cyrpto earnings on actual bedding your cat will like it and you will to.

Cryptokitties?

This is my Azucat.

Isn't she cute?

fug she sideways :-:

This guy means fucking bzns

>>Y-you have a cat right

Of course

this is a doge board faggot fuck cats.
gtfo doge don't like cats.

cute

Crypto kitty is watching

Not biz related, but meh

If I could press a button and have every cat owner instantly die I would do it.

Cat passed away this weekend at 16 yrs due to kidney failure. Feels terrible, I'm gonna miss her.

I'm so sorry user. I know that feeling, what matters is that she lived a happy life.

If I could press a button and have you raped by niggers I would too but that's not how the world works sweetie.

Exact same thing for me last year except he was 18.

It hurts bro, but it gets better.

Cats can be the biggest assholes. But they can also be the best, most chillest friends you can get.

I have a big kot 4 you buddy
>100% Norwegian Forest Cat

Norwegian forest cats are pretty.

There's a huge issue with neutering: it fucks up their kidneys. That's why you have "special" pet food.
There's a congruence of lobbies pushing the neutering and no-roaming social engineering: pet breeders, vers, and pet food producers.
Un-neutered pets roaming free eat rodents, use less pet food.
Un-neutered pets roaming free breed with each other: free kittens, breeders sad.
Un-neutered pets don't develop the degenerative diseases and health problems a neutered pet does. Remember that genital organs are an essential part of the endocrine system: remove it, you're bound for trouble at some point.

>Un-neutered pets don't develop the degenerative diseases and health problems a neutered pet does
Forgot to add: that's less revenue for vets.

"The perfect kitty doesn't exis-

They're pretty and not afraid of anything. My girl brought home a full sized Milan last week.
>thats a fucking large prey bird

Best Kot ever.

My cat lived to 18, was neutered and was chill as fuck.

Had to give my two cats away. Turned out I was very allergic to cats and that's why I had constant allergies and was getting sick every other week when I moved to an area that had other allergens that affected me. I guess they compounded on eachother so when I went to get testing done cat dander caused the most severe reaction. It was probably affecting my kids as well, as they have done better since the cats left.

I miss my girls bros.

I'm somewhat allergic as well but I noticed that drinking apple cider vinegar helps tremendously
Also the allergies trigger mostly when I consume dairy products, same for some other people.

DOGE!!