steemit.com/dtube/@haejin/dwxjm2fu
mobius.network/
coindesk.com/goodbye-ethereum-kik-plans-move-ico-tokens-stellar/
coindesk.com/35-million-smart-contracts-platform-mobius-completes-ico-presale/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It is get in now!

135k XLM bag holder here.

I doubt it.

Just FYI Stellar is basicaly justs mimicking XRP. and XRP is bouncing.

We will see short term gains for sure but Its still on a down trend so dont get comfy.

3rd wave is on!

If it breaks 4400 then it can moon, otherwise it will sit there for a while

At least a crescent moon. Get in for some profits.

If you seriously believe that I recommend suicide

>moon mission
>still down 1% from yesterday
>still down over 32% for the week

steemit.com/dtube/@haejin/dwxjm2fu

there is not much to do with patience when a coin flash crashes, making normie herd incabable of selling :))

>going from 3930 to 4050
>oh shit its mooning!

god damn you people are desperate

oh yeah m8,

FairX rumors wont be a huge impact until February but Stellar is getting a big name for itself.

Imagine when Ethereum actually gets to $1,500 or $2,000 and its STILL a shitty slow network. What are people going to do? Find alternatives.

Q1 is probably going to be the best fucking coincidence for Stellar that when people realize its been under their nose, that FOMO moon we had a week ago was NOTHING compared to what we will have when its mainstream

Just going back to baseline I think.

Just hope more eth coins bail on it to use Stellar to avoid the disaster eth network

Adoption, which is happening nonstop this month, will start to spring out news at the end of January and a lot of people will start to get the message: get on this train or get left behind

People will have to develop when its one of the best competitors atm

KIN is our only known defector to date. If more bail,they perhaps have inside knowledge that eths upgrades are not that great, and that btc should return to it's store of value

this. kill yourself, OP

just wait a few weeks, this will at least be $1

then you fuck heads better get it together and start shilling for XRP if you want your gay dildo rocket to make money

ETH will be what it plans to be, but I don't know when that will be.

Stellar however has a shitload of adoption coming out this Q1 and has been stress tested already for 2 trillion trans+

market volume just isn't there. Hold or buy.

My uncle is involved in FairX, that's the whole reason I'm still around 1300% on the coin.

> maybe I will lose my bags begin feb, get the hint..?

Shill me on why Stellar will ever break $5.

It's volume is huge and it's market cap is already high. Can it go higher with it's current numbers?

I bought into Stellar, and plan on putting more into this dip. But I can't see this as a long term hodl.

Asking for 5$ is certainly possible but asking for a lot atm, wouldn't 3$ be a less greedy plan?

Also, it is a long term hodl. Name another coin beside ripple that has real world deals.

>Name another coin beside ripple that has real world deals.
do you have autism

Far less circulating supply than ripple and look at that jewcoin. Also market is still growing.

Currently holding 500k KIN as a longer-term 2018 hodl. Excited to see where XLM and KIN go

You're right. $3 does seem more realistic. But that's as far as I see it going.

I get that it has a lot of real world application. It's a super rad project, I just think it's already too big to reach the prices people have talked about.

>Shill me on why Stellar will ever break $5

Koreans

>But I can't see this as a long term hodl.

You better believe that when this becomes more mainstream as the real 'cryptocurrency' for payments proven to be backed by industry leaders, it will sky rocket past $2 with no return

You know you people are sick. Some people have invested there intire life savings into XLM. Weve done our research and read the website. I know people that have lost thousands after buying after seeing it on the news. We all thought it would go up. But we were wrong. So what now you want us all to have no money? It's not fair that just because you had it a day or two earlier and its the difference between thousands of dollars.

Quit crying bitch, its down for 3 days, you seriously thought it would just keep going up and up for weeks on end?

In that case, why the fuck isn't everyone just a billionaire investor?

Fucking impatient faggot, please sell

What are you complaining about, this is no different than any market. It's not fair people can't make their own decisions based on their own due diligence. It's also not fair that people think this a regulated market

Too bad, its an unregulated market. Buyer beware.

If you bought XLM though, you should understand that you came in at the same time the wave of normies came. So you are all following what the pajeets want you to do, FUD and panic sell into their pump and FOMO into their dumps.

Enjoy crypto its been like this for 7 years

The Koreans is a good point.

Remember we are not for sale on bithumb or finex yet. Big price jumps to follow

just went all in. This is due for a pump and has solid ass support at this level

>just went all in
your 5 dollars is about to double my dude

Well in that case I hope this is all big one stupid bubble. so many people in my village have bought this complicated stupid cyrpto scam. I tell people to save but they make me buy. Now they are angry thinking I have taken there money. do you even realize what these things to do to other people.

top kek, 40k

I bought in like 1k at .80, then as it's been falling ive been throwing cash at it, knowing this thing has to eventually at least go up to double soon. I'm trading my Qtum for XLM now. I'm starting to go all in. Fuck FOMO....

This is Private Lil Stacks of the 72 cent XLM Marine core we're are pushing the enemy line back but we need back up XLM COMMAND DO YOU COPY!?!

im just fucking with you homie

I picked up another 65k at the bottom

>look at how efficiently this money incinerator burns my money to ash
>here incinerator, have some more money

Oh I know m8, my family tried to get involved and I told them to go register themselves (kek registrations are blocked).

If you do your own research you shouldn't fall for any of these scams. Dont just buy buy buy like an idiot. Yeah its a gold rush, but its also scam season

nice 80 satoshi moon faggots

go back to bed

is this all a joke to you sick fucks. people are losing THERE SAVING. ALL THE MONEY THEY HAVE. HUNDREDS OF RUPEES

mama where's the floor
help meee

Mobius ico on 18 January, which will only accept stellar to buy in.

only if you’re willing to lose it all can you possibly stand any chance of making it

user, you should probably have your testosterone levels checked by a medical professional

My uncle is the ceo of stellar corporation and he said this is going to $100 tomorrow

wait what

I am a doctor. My testerone levels are fine for my age. I have the distinguished title of Dr. Ranjahanva in my village. What do you do?
I also am a freelance technical support analyst.

user, it's over...

Thats your fucking fault. We're telling you to just hold and you're acting like an emotional faggot. When I started, within a month I was 40% down, but I kept holding and now I'm 1000% up after 6 months.

did you know pressing ctrl and w pops up a cool song. try it amigo

>villiage

this will be the mission to end all missions... LIGHT UP LAMBO

>mobius.network/

>I also am a freelance technical support analyst.

They can weave some bags for me for ma' gains, I'll consider tossing them a 0.001 XLM, if they're lucky

I actually bought the dip just a couple hours ago. If more weak hand fags get out I'll buy more tbqh

decent set of memebers on that team.

Can someone explain to me WTF this means?
Is there enough XLM being sold to equal over 1 million ETH in value?

Why is this so dis proportioned to anything else on Bittrex?

straight out of silicon valley

also if you didnt already know

>coindesk.com/goodbye-ethereum-kik-plans-move-ico-tokens-stellar/

This is the beginning of a big rise, count on it!!!

Those are just orders in the orderbook. I can put up 1 XLM for the price of 50,000 BTC and that'll go up that high but who the fuck will buy 1 XLM for 50,000 BTC?

Also people just put up orders because they have exit strategies and dont want to watch charts 24/7 (and/or are faggots who dont have bots)

I just hope VEN, ICX, or REQ moon before XLM takes off so I can throw more bags at it

I actually have Kin as well. Been getting shat on but I don't see any point in selling yet.

how do I buy mobius? How much XLM do I need

horribly racist. you probably grew up in a nice home with a good restroom. you think its funny we dont have fancy big houses? you people waste perfectly good precious drinking water by have a seat filled with water. so stupid. just go somewhere and cover it. it all gets washed away anyways

Designated...

ive heard this joke so many times before. like its funny that we have DESIGNATED streets. would it be better if we all just went anywhere? no. we have sense about us and go to the designating relief streets.

MUMMY NO MY GAINS HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAA ITS ALL OVER NOW IM COMING HOME GRANDPA

Ive FUDed it in every other thread the past week...

NICE TRAJECTORY PAJEET SNEK

just came out

>coindesk.com/35-million-smart-contracts-platform-mobius-completes-ico-presale/

good thing one day I will go to america. I will poo on your streets.

Shit out all your xlm pajeet and sell them ti me. 50k xlmlet here. I think imma all in the coin by the end of this month. Always do the opposite of Biz says. The fud is real.

god dammit I am late

Give me a bot op. I dont have one

dear god

>patience
i bet you bought at last weeks ATH. don't be stupid, coins like this have months or years before recovering.

>months or years before recovering.
you do realize FairX is in the next month right?

this is amazing

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

How will you ever get to America if you keep buying high and selling low?

>coins like this

>t. brainlet with no prior research

this isnt some announcement hype you idiot, this is adoption day by day on a platform many people DONT even know about.

Fuck off you weak handed bitch ass faggot

Fairex isn't ready until 2019 lol Stfu. It's not run by ibm, just some dropout employee who used to work there. That's right, one GUY is working on this in his basement lmao.

First it was lumens. Then it was tron.

GOD DAMN IT.

Whoever posted all that TA about resistance at .53 $ is about to be put to the test

ETH is so fucking overbought right now. This'll all blow over by tomorrow and we'll be back on the track to $1

oh sweet christ we are heading under 3900. please god make this suffering end

What part of pajeetville are you lads from?

Poo2Loo

XLM is the 2nd best coin of 2018 behind only VEN

Doesn't anyone realize it's going to gain ground on ETH and Ripple both?

Get comfy and weak hands deserve sexual ignominy