Vechain

BMW.
PBOC.
WE MOON SOON.

Yeah right

10K stack reporting in

Out waltoncuck

Venbros are the lowest of low... You're and idiot if you don't see there is more money to be made in walton

>more money to be made in the company with no meaningful partnerships

nah

Thanks for the laugh waltonfag. Your coin is slowly fading to obscurity on the 2nd page of CMC

Why not have Vechain & Walton?? Both great bets

Were you the guy that told people to not buy Ethereum at 20?

Another 10k stack checking in

is it too late for me to buy? Should I buy with eth or btc?

because vechain is going to the moon and walton is going nowhere

id rather hold vechain and icx

sold mine , sounds scammy.

the more i look into the team the more more red flags i see
im going to sit this one out and i advise everyone else to do the same

idk man,They say they have a 40 man team but they don't even have a wallet out? come on man, This shit sounds scammy.
the more research i do on this coin ,the more shady shit i find. seriously the shill campaign last week was really strong , a ven thread every hour mindlessly shilling it claiming it's gonna 10x after "news" thats gonna happen also spread bunch of fake news about sunny announcing some life changing event in sillicon valey.

The big walls make me think the ven holders realized this project has no future so they setup their sell orders and big walls and started the shil campaign so we buy their bags

100k Ven marine here. Work at a Fortune 500 tech consulting company and vechain has been making the rounds as a blockchain integration unit. Been hearing from my boss they are in talks not only with PBOC but with Japanese banks. Lets get this money.

750 VENlet reporting in. Ready to ride everyone's coattails.

same fuck this commie coin
i only support american projects these days
not any of these dang chank scams

Big if true

Rabbi Schlomo Bernstein here, yeah but I sold mine , sounds scammy. the more i look into the team the more more red flags i see im going to sit this one out and i advise everyone else to do the same idk man,They say they have a 40 man team but they don't even have a wallet out? come on man, This shit sounds scammy. the more research i do on this coin ,the more shady shit i find. seriously the shill campaign last week was really strong , a ven thread every hour mindlessly shilling it claiming it's gonna 10x after "news" thats gonna happen also spread bunch of fake news about sunny announcing some life changing event in sillicon valey. The big walls make me think the ven holders realized this project has no future so they setup their sell orders and big walls and started the shil campaign so we buy their bags

Not gonna lie, former Vechain 40 man dev team member here. This is fucking hilarious watching VEN crash and burn. But in all serious the more research i do the more shady shit i find.

Lmfao great pasta

Right there behind ya fella

Da AMA last week revealed ta tha ghetto tha stutterin chinks dat run dis scam. Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks all up in tha $4 resistizzle tha panic will begin n' lil' small-ass holdaz n' speculators will begin ta offload, wit tha whalez already long gone. Once it blasts all up in tha $3.95 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe all up in all VENcucks. With all dem playas whoz ass dumped they current accounts tha fuck into dis scam twitchin at they arsehole continuously while refreshin binance. Da $2.70 mark is ghon be met, tha phattest panic up in history will ensue. Da final deluded Thrudheim node wallets will begin ta go offline, n' wagecuckers wit they engineerin salaries loaded up in VEN is ghon be left wit it stuck up in they wallet, unable ta move it ta Binizzle ta salvage some self respect cuz Cryptokittizzles is cloggin tha entire eth network. Da price WILL tank at dis point ta sub $1.00, n' most probably sub ICO levels. From dat dizzle forward tha deluded VENcuck wagecuckin engineerin nerdz whoz ass looted dis coin thankin it had fundamentals will go back ta they thangs, wit no scrilla up in they current accounts, ta be made redundant by tha next wave of pajeets arrivin ta undercut they wages. Deluded VENcucks will hold bags FOREVER, wit no thang, no scrilla, n' no crypto. I warned you VENies, There's still time ta git out. Right back up in yo muthafuckin ass. Sell NOW. Don't be deluded, don't be a VENcuck.

r u me?

Credentials required famalam