0.02 ETH if you manage to shill me your best low mcap coin

Shill me your best coin with a market cap BELOW 20m
>I will reward the winning coin with 0.02 ETH, include your address

Rules:
>market cap below 20m
>I don't give a fuck whether it's a scam coin, also don't give a fuck whether it has a working product or not. I'm in for the gains
>link to the CoinMarketCap pages must be included
>no EtherDelta shitcoins
>preferably on Cryptopia or another decent exchange

Pic semi-related, it's some coins on my radar.
Already invested in UFR since $0.47, looking to spread out over 2 different coins now.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/miners-reward-token/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mywish/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/unify/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/toacoin/
cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=TOA_BTC
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sumokoin/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/embers/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sexcoin/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dotcoin/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/billionaire-token/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/atlant/#charts
youtube.com/watch?v=IItTUaRCvDI&feature=youtu.be
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/creativecoin/#charts
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/campuscoin/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/audiocoin/
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1151767.420
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nimfamoney/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/intensecoin/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so there is an alternative platform called Waves (look it up). It grew 50 times since last april i think. The main currency on it is WAVES which is 11$ and does not fit you, however they also produce a token called Miners reward Token (MRT) which is something like .50 $ and is correlated in price with platform growth. I have a semi firm belief in the platform integration as it allows crypto to fiat conversion, so I think MRT can grow considerably - how fast this is going to happen - i dont know. I put in 150$ for the fun of it, and just looking at it occasionally. All in all, I have high hopes for waves, so look it up

>ate] [
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/miners-reward-token/
forgot link

0x444da4ffd8d8e36dd5606e7e3e407286e2aef234
if i convinced you

ZAP, not even listed on CMC yet but it's on cryptopia. it's Nick Spanos' coin, just released to the public, cheap, will be shilled shortly.

keep your .02 lmfao

For lending and crowdfunding utility, pick ELIX. its better than SALT or LEND

The most obvious difference between the two is that Elixir is P2P while Salt isn't.

Other than that, Salt:

is for fiat lending not crypto lending (crypto, Bitcoin atm, is solely meant for collateral) unlike Elixir

is geographically restricted. At the moment, loans are restricted to US citizens and/or people with USD bank accounts

doesn't allow for microloans. The lower bound is $5K and depending on which membership plan you subscribed for, you can get loans up to $100K+

doesn't permit anonymous lending. Your anonymity goes right out the window the moment you go through their membership review

is highly centralized which may or may not be an issue for you depending on how "pure" you want your investments to be.The membership based structure is the place this is most obvious. They also decide which loans are right for their platform, who can be a member, etc (see the footer).

as should be obvious by now, uses a paid membership model. The cheapest one being 1 SALT/yr (1 SALT = $27.5 atm on the platform).

doesn't incentivize/reward you to loan or repay your loans. Elixir rewards lenders (separate from interest) and borrowers with tokens on the completion of a successful loan.

doesn't allow/enable P2P remittances (like Venmo) unlike Elixir. Salt works like a bank.

doesn't allow/enable crowdfunding, again, unlike Elixir

0xe763fd98e0bac3588f310d6d6b165f04a4e2f9cd

>tfw riding elix since 20 cents

If APPC is on your radar you don't even need shilling. Coin burn just happened, Aptoide, Oppo, Vivo connections. $10 is a modest prediction for EoM.

If this pushed you over the edge then heres my address, but u bet you already were planning to buy. Decent dip right now though.

0x7b8a88d0a158ae1d7fc92a91b05155febc07364c

how much you got, ionly have 8000 :/

>ask for market cap below 20
>recommends one with 70

close enough

50 948

>not going all in UFR
Diversification is a meme when you find a diamond in the rough such as this one

Thanks for the explanation, it's interesting but unfortunately not exactly what I am looking for.

Will check this out in a minute. No CMC is alarming though

Holy shit nobody cares about all these buzzwords, only plebs chase coin functionality. Also mcap is too high

I actually didn't mean to put CAPP/APPC on there, way too high in mcap for my liking

Do yourself a favor, take that .02 ETH and buy KIN tokens.
0xc2d0443ABA0497Ad4Df6301059d914682FCDD46e

KIN is a big trash meme. Developers purposefully keep it off exchanges in order to stabilize the price.

mcap is 40m, but this thing will pull an OMG
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mywish/

you're welcome

BOScoin

0xC95EE1105795fb3C695B314903a00E0e1Cac10e5

XCXT on Cryptopia 8.5mm marketcap 17.5mm supply good community primed to takeoff

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/unify/

what platform are you using to compare cryptos over time?

zlancer

Get fucked if u miss out on this one.

ELTcoin

EBET btw...6m mcap

Interesting

Kek, solid pattern after a PnD

ToaCoin
14m market cap
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/toacoin/
cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=TOA_BTC

Listed on Cryptopia, has hit bottom and hasn't been pumped yet at the end of December/beginning of the year.

0x8cee5434fd185a6aa98c4a6c28f9fca64def4ac4

Wabi /thread

0x6aa0253f23fff71806823f840eecabfdc99e1345

Monero Fork
Cap 17m

Market Cap
$17.123.879 USD
1,185 BTC
Volume (24h)
$797.963 USD
55.23 BTC
Circulating Supply
2,827,061 SUMO
Total Supply
11,715,950 SUMO

dont hate money user

0x4214C62afc316AEE5c43dE60B40004C1B1EA8689

MBRS.

Nice samefag

Not touching EtherDelta. Shame, would definitely get this if it was on Cryptopia

Dude, OPT ( Opus ) best fucking coin to make an easy 10x in a month
0x2b4e79d745e65cf9a711228236d1375f30f2f7e5
thats my ethereum address feel free to send it

Not buying UFR is a total mistake although it is over 20M market cap it is gonna blast off so much. It has
- High quality whitepaper
- Unique concept & execution
- Responsive development team
- Solid roadmap
- Not a fork of any other blockchain
Invest in this shit if you want money. Look at the charts and tell me this isn't an amazing investment!!

Eboost
or
TAU

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/embers/

gib 0x64cf9cd9d343c7759baafbfa1fb2c1a5f153c3c2

TrumpCoin

APPC

CAPP

QLINK

... all very promising!

0x4122f4a06c7a5e43883ce6b57fe9dfac7d10d234

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sexcoin/

You'll thank me later.

Wasn’t meant to appear as two people. Check out the 2 mil sell wall whale giveaway thread from earlier.

BOScoin

LINX

Gimmicky idea with a somewhat working and believable product, catching a pump. Looks like a 2-5x

0x05474186c1062bee831f0096050e72d368e86e00

EtherDelta sucks...You can buy on Mercatox,CoinExchange or IDEX

Sumokoin

0x8d2a743a0c5bd5d492115642859343bf99e27c26

DOT on cryptopia
Entry point 500-600 sats
Target 10000 sats
Why? Because it is an exchange coin (not like CEFS) needed by coin developers to pay for listing their coin on cryptopia.
With the recent craze and surge of users (binance & bittrex shut down registration) reported by topia (+25% since december) and the number of existing trading pairs makes cryptopia one of the best low cap coin exchange (even if they list obvious scams)
Like other exchange issued coins (bnb...) the moon is pretty much guaranteed since the userbase is growing strong. Prolly not the best ROI possible but surely the most assured x10 pump
you're welcome
0xf430158d45913159B7d40FfD1eD0f545F9Bc4b28

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dotcoin/
Also they just finished the tokenswap to the UBQ platform and the technicals are good since it entered the ichimoku cloud on the daily.

UFR is over 75prct of my portfolio kek, in since 47 cents

You a smart man

Billionaire Token (XBL)
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/billionaire-token/

>Available on Cryptopia
>Great product already out
>Great team and updates social media
>Only 3.7m market cap, can easily 20x
>Under the radar

Token name: Atlant
Ticker: ATL
Market cap: $14,000,000 (2 days ago - $8,000,000)
Description:

Real estate rentals, sales, and dispute resolution on the blockchain. Talented team with industry experience. They are way ahead of their competition with a platform launch in March. I expect this to 10x at a minimum in the next 2-3 months.

CMC: coinmarketcap.com/currencies/atlant/#charts

UFR

UFR has completely changed my life. I went all in at 20 cents. Getting paid to seed torrents? Sign me up. Only 24 coins max? Sign me up. Market cap is only 34 million??? Shut up and take my money. I've already made enough to pay of my house, but I'm gonna hold cause this has another 100x in it.

Please do yourself a favor and buy UFR

Can you faggots not read? UFR is 75% of my portfolio

Verify is still undervalued. Buy on ED and resell on TS. It's got Dubai connections, what more do you need? Rich sheikhs flooding in and they have strong in-group preferences. Plus the logo/marketing is good. The idea itself is gold. It'll probably hit $50 EOY.

>0.02 ETH
Yeah nah keep your literal lunch money

>5 mil marketcap
>In the process of rebranding
>Huge roadman ahead
b3coin.io

While I don't know when it will rise Dent has an interesting product. Their roadmap looks simple enough and they have delivered so far. They have partnerships with various major network providers in many countries, plus their app works as intended and has received positive reviews (iOS only right now). An Android app is on track to release soon and I believe at that moment the coin price will boom.

Website is dentcoin.com

For whatever reason the coin has sat at 0.09/0.10 for a couple of days now.

Dynamic DYN

10 mil cap

good portfolio! but I would sell UFR asap!

If you know the torrentscene you will know very fast, that nobody will every use UFR. ...UFR is a shitcoin, nothing more. It completely useless junk.

Jesus christ get back to plebbit, nobody gives a fuck about actual usecases of a coin

I can't fucking believe Sumokoin is so undervalued. This coin is the only low cap coin that has potential to 100x.

B3 coin came out with new website and is currently rebranding. 5 mil marketcap. Easy to set up masternodes since super cheap rn.

5 mil market cap = 10x easy.

Im going to shill you FUNFAIR. Why do you ask? Because this 12 year old girl shills it to Simon Cowell on Britains Got talent. Don't Believe me? Check it out at 7:58.

DROP MIC.

>coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dotcoin/

shut your whore mouth

>Rialto (Performance report Jan 15)
>PayFair (20mcap and only going up from here, good hold until Feb for developer news)
>DNA ( buy this dip, they have a prototype release for their Jan 31st Conference)

However, if you are willing to get into ICOs, then check out Bank 4You, they already hit their 2.5m presale but decided to reopen until 5m due to popular demand.

I was the user that shilled TAU and got called a pajeect at sub 20 cents a week ago and now look at where it is at.

0xccea536560a2d709bc271bb12099f27945979d78

Sew baked right now I forgot to add da link

youtube.com/watch?v=IItTUaRCvDI&feature=youtu.be

EGAS
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Sumokoin
>Monero fork with increased minimum default RingSize of 13 compared to 5, increasing security
>Miner friendly, with distribution inspired by real-world mining production such as crude oil, coal. etc, giving the the coin longevity
>Limited max supply of 88 million, making the coin deflationary with guaranteed price increase over time
>Ranked 400, with a market cap of $20 million, 350x smaller than Monero's $7 billion, giving plenty of room for growth
>Great team of developers that have met all their milestones so far on their roadmap, with an updated roadmap coming soon
I won't include my address because I am not a fucking poorfag.

URF (Upfiring) seems to be the biggest gain and safe bet for a low marketcap coin for now.

If you want some higher ranking ones which results in much less gain would be like WABI, BREAD, SUB.

OP if you're still here.

There are a few low cap coins that you should be looking at, imo. First is UFR as you already seem to know. It's undoubtedly going to continue to rise until well into 100MM market cap. It's 39 now.

Secondly, there is TAU. It's so early that it's not even properly listed on ED yet.

Last but not least is FliK, which is a real shit coin if I've ever seen one. But the guy who made it has good connections and its co-owned by T.I. the rapper. If you remember the impact Mayweather had on that shitcoin of his, then you'll be interested.

I'm poor as shit so I would really appreciate the tip my man

0x083B0FD7DF9D1c9B56ccd966844fF87fC087D197

user, look into electra. It has crashed every exchange that it has been on. Essentially it has transaction speeds as fast or faster than raiblocks (2 seconds from coinhouse to my wallet) and it has the privacy that verge is supposed to have. It's dirt cheap right now but it won't be once it starts getting onto real exchanges. In addition, while there are still coins waiting to be put in circulation, you get a 50% reward annually for staking. It is going to be listed on yobit soon and there are orders to buy at 700 sats. It is currently at 42sats at coinhouse now.

If you decide to go with it here's my eth address. Good luck!
0x342cc6570c51bb495658220405d685ca2f8f5714

if you were the user and this isn't a larp, thank you.

XCXT has an actual small market cap recently taken over by the community new website out and releasing a new road map soon. Isn't an actual shitcoin with a really good community and some interesting ideas very primed to explode very easy money no way the sink doesn't at least hit 100 Mil

Still here, unfortunately not looking for EtherDelta. Staying far away from it.

Too high mcap my dude

BNTY bro. have fun being rich. i don't even want your eth

eh it was worth a shot

>ED
Why? It's better that people can't use it. Think about it. It means its a barrier to entry and most people wait until the coins are on other exchanges. If you buy while its on ED and it gets listed elsewhere, it's going nowhere but up.

Another one to check out would be ITNS coin

EthBet (EBET) $7m market cap. It's got a better concept than FunFair ($700m cap) just look at their website. You can buy it at HitBTC (or ED).

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/creativecoin/#charts

why not ?

0xed41886e4b1a24c2761a1c808f92f885217e95bd

ITT biztards giving their picks for free. Not gonna even gate on OP.

Ok, then sell because it's a low liquidity pnd. Once the dump starts you're fucked.

BBT bitch how many times i have to tell you

>100% organic growth so far
>not a single unusual spike

Yeah, nice try with your FUD.

CampusCoin:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/campuscoin/

> 12 million market cap
> Very early stages
> Great social media presence
> Currently under 300 satoshi
> Active discord and telegram community
> Normie money will pump this to 10x

Bump

This is not P&D behavior...this is organic growth. boutta hit new ath

Folks, get in now! coinmarketcap.com/currencies/audiocoin/

Big news from their development team over the next few weeks; coin launched Bjork's latest album. Will be a side chain coin of Bitpool and has a lot of potential to explode here anytime. Team and the coin have been around since 2015 so they have lived a lifetime in Crypto.

It has a good media coverage, small market cap, partnership announcements, a major music label is going to use it (under NDA), small sell walls, popular on Resetera (they made XBY, FLASH, COLX possible), artists/musicians and a marketable name for normies!

Good luck!
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1151767.420

I'm trusting you dude. Let's get shilling this shit

I was shilling pfr and prl here for you on /biz since both were 0.07 and 0.01 respectively. Get profit on egas and make me (and you) rich.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nimfamoney/

were dinosaurs now

ODN. It's gonna be private STRAT. I'm not gonna shill it because I don't need to. On cryptopia and bots/whales already bought a ton. I expect $20 in 1-2 months

EthBet
Updates on the way. Gonna be big

Holy shit you weren't lying.
BUY BUY BUY!!

VRC. look into it yourself. Good supply number. been around a long time solved scalability and has POS + POW reserve.

ITNS

forgot link
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/intensecoin/

this is your next interstellar mission user

OPT
>only on 2 shit exchanges
>mcap 28 mil
>active devs that are AHEAD of schedule
>working product
>perfect timing in music industry climate for a decentralized streaming app
>just hired new dev for iOS development
>website is gorgeous and streamlined
>compared with other cryptos trying to target content industries, opus is ahead of the game in almost every category except for mcap
>easy 10x once this hits a solid exchange

you just missed ITNS

too bad faggot.

can't tell if srs. But funfair is a limey term for a carnival you retard.

Well coinonatx is a scam see attached. the rest are okay

EtherFlip(FLIP) - It has a tiny marketcap for a dapp with an actual working product. It's similar to Etheroll but with lots of cool improvements like jackpots and bonuses paid in other tokens. With how rapidly the developers have been making progress and the fact that the Etheroll devs have been MIA I believe this could go 10x or more in the next few months.

Sorry, It's only on decentralized exchanges at the moment. It's not even on CMC yet.

POLL GANG