BTC weakening

Okay Biz, here is a possible scenario for the downfall of BTC dominance, tell me your thots:

* BTC is hovering around $14-15K
* Total crypto market cap is greater than when BTC was approaching $20K, that wealth has been redistributed in alts
* Many Asian coins are booming (ICX, VEN) as it seems their governments and people are all in due to accepting the crypto paradigm as real and here to stay, while Americans are still toying around with the idea (highest volume BTC/USD pair is on Binance), most Americans are sitting around waiting for $20K BTC gains missing out on booming Asian coins
* BTC price is propped up by it's intermediary nature, once more USD/ALT pairs are made widely available BTC will no longer be the medium of choice to purchase alts and it's price will fall.

Thoughts?

bump

> * BTC price is propped up by it's intermediary nature, once more USD/ALT pairs are made widely available BTC will no longer be the medium of choice to purchase alts and it's price will fall.

Kinda agree with this, though i think it is a cycle. BTC is currently in a very weird spot.

you are a moron, simply put.
your points are very basic and lacking any depth.
the need to create a thread for it is pointless.
please cash out now and pay mommy some rent

every single shitcoin usd value is dependent on btc price, so usd pairs are meaningless. If btc falls say goodbye to all your gains even if you're in alts and even if they pump in sats.
Its just how it is, and for this reason it wont dump below 10k, too many whales wanna keep the ball rolling

Hi, it is a theory, I post here to understand what the holes are, please share what you see as the errors in the logic

quit posting on this forum and invest.
lol my positions have been made weeks ago.
never selling. you will never get a true answer here. thinking you will will lead you down a very dark path.
this place is meant to misinform while at the same time inform. i cant tell you which side to pick

It had better go up a bit tonight, I bought into a Bitcoin related stock and want to dump it asap.

Just tell me if you think BTC will be affected by the factors I posted above. You said you "made your positions weeks ago". Do you have a position in BTC? Was your decision to hodl or dump BTC based on the factors above? You are getting to meta, I know biz is for shit posting but occasionally people post thoughtful responses, so I am okay with majority shit posts

y’all better wake up btc tards... eth with a pumped up value will provide a greater distribution of wealth rather than the 100 whales that have been hodling btc for the past 5 years.

bitcoin legacy is being replaced with bitcoin cash

let this piece of shit die, been a fuckin stain on the crypto market for years

figure it out yourself dude.
noone will give you a 100% answer.
you be a fool to believe everything you read here.
even thoughtful well written posts are often completely wrong. sometimes its the small tidbits that really give answers.

DUE DILIGENCE

Of course I don't believe everything I see here. It's a discussion forum. I just want to hear people's ideas. Not sure why you are so salty.

Fucking idiot.. Trust me, you don't want BTC to die

deluded

Lol. Get rekt faggot. Bitcoin stock. Kek

Any more insights??????? Is anyone trading their BTC in for Asian coins?

if its a fucking sudden implosion then obviously not, but if its a gradual death due to people realizing its a useless and outdated piece of shit then by all means

the crypto market is propped up on btc right now, watch how quickly that will change when coins with actual fucking uses really start to emerge. I think we're seeing this already desu

It's funny watching all the newcoiners throw around wild theories like they know anything... like they can even read such a thing as the crypto market in the first place, as if anyone could! Oh lawdy lawd...

I'm lucky enough to be close with a whale from pre mtgox days, he's still heavy bullish on btc and so are his aquantiances
But I got a call other day to stay out of the market all together because big money is shorting btc trying to squeeze out all the longs..

buying a bunch of btc when it was dirt cheap and holding onto it long enough to now be a whale doesnt give your friend or his acquaintances any special knowledge

You were attacking his mental safe space. He went all in on Bitcoin. Fud would mentally unhinge him.