Well biz

what did you think of the boxmining enigma interview?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=enlnc2i-AMs
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/72l7kp/why_i_find_iota_deeply_alarming_eth_core_dev/
media.mit.edu/posts/iota-response/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

didnt watch it

The real question is.. should i buy more before this interview?

But... the interview is out.

>set sell order at 7.80
>only fills 5%
>get dumped on and lose all my gains for the day
PnD: the coin

youtube.com/watch?v=enlnc2i-AMs
Still need to watch it

Another copy/paste shitcoin from few students behind MiT campus.
>got some traction after blogging some shit on IOTA but failed miserably because literally not smart to rebute technical arguments
If u want another shitcoin buy

it's still at a high in sat value it didn't dump that hard

anyways this is a long term hold, slow and steady will be its gains

I'm actually excited. It makes me think if I should pull out during the Bitcoin bull run (must break 18k 1st) then buy back later.

Two things happen.. BTC dominates again in a week or two, or the "bubble"

Maybe a 3rd.. ETH takes over which would be good for enigma

Nice grammar, Pajeet.

I kind of want people to make an effort

can you think of some kind of actual fud for the coin - something to scare the nocoiners away?

Half way through, nothing new and exciting yet. However it is doing a really good job of actually explaining what Enigma is, which could clear up a lot of misconceptions I see thrown around especially the comparison to a privacy coin that I see used (and they explicitly mention it’s not too).

Mid 2018 is the target for the initial protocol rollout with secret contracts and staking. Very nice.

the IOTA blogging came from MIT not enigma and also from vitalik buterin so enjoy your tangled mess!

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/72l7kp/why_i_find_iota_deeply_alarming_eth_core_dev/

media.mit.edu/posts/iota-response/

And finished. Nothing mind blowing that’s going to pump ENG to mars. However the release dates they’re aiming for are sooner than I was expecting, mid 2018 instead late-EOY, which just means I need to start accumulating as much as I can to stake then. So glad this isn’t going to cause a huge FOMO moon mission.

Boom we are going upppppppp

Wojak trips of stellar landings are check'd

Lol are you this guy...

I watched (é)tron's stream just before this one

It's a fucking joke how people put so much money in this guy who doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about, just puts buzzword everywhere (he said "decentralized internet" like 20 times in 2 minutes), plagiarize (and if someone tells me it's the community's translation ... if it's the guy's project and he speaks english, he should be the first person to review it), ..

Meanwhile we have this Guy guy who seem to know every detail of his project and is very informed about the "crypto-world" and its issues who just seem to be left in the shadow of all these scammers

I just don't get it

no, he's this goy

Justin Sun appeals to normies and the casual investor.
WAit til we have big money added to crypto. When news cant sell. Only the team and its developments.

Mfw