Missing another groundfloor

>missing another groundfloor

What is CLEARPOLL?

ClearPoll is the first blockchain opinion poll system. Install the app, browse for polls, and vote on global, national or local issues. It’s quick, simple and most of all – secure. Using blockchain technology, your votes cannot be tampered with. The results of a poll are also 100% secure.

When would it be used?
ClearPoll will offer the most accurate, unadulterated public opinion data. The results of a poll will be a compelling argument to help you stand up for what you believe in.

Clearify is the best way to quickly search a crypto address, even if the address is brand new and has never been used before. This makes it ideal for Bitcoin invoices. The seller logs in to Clearify, pastes the payment address in, and seconds later it is searchable by the customer for verification of ownership.

ClearPoll will redefine how public opinion is measured and reported. This will have a strong influence on mainstream media. It will be far more difficult to persuade the general public to think and feel a certain way, when we can all observe the data that ClearPoll, the new consensus in accurate and current public opinion, will provide. No More "Fake News"

Clearify is available as a free app, website, and browser extension. They aim to be the first and only way to be 100% sure you are sending funds to the right person.

This project is aiming to have multiple uses for their coin.

POLL Android Alpha just released.

Clearify Launch and Partnership Announcement – 17th January 2018.

Up 46.29% in 24hrs.

Volume has doubled in the last 24 hours

Just shattered ATH of $7.27

KuCoin becoming a massive exchange with the addition of XRB, DBC, BNTY, and more(will increase volume and traffic to site).

8,999,992 total coins.

$66,752,334 market cap with an extreme growth ceiling.
Major partnership and Launch occuring on January 17th.

So when are they announcing Clearify?

I'm loving these motherfucking gains

Next like couple of days apparently

Thx bought 100k

That fucking market cap

poll is free money

Sittin comfy

I'd assume by the 17th, prolly sooner I imagine for hype

ya really think mainstream media wants acurate polls?

>shilling this hard for vaporware

nice bought 1k

Nah I think i'll stay in DBC it's making huge gains right now HAHAHA

too bad its one of the few fucking coins in this market with an actual use right now and STILL this low

stay poor :^)

/POLL/ IS ALWAYS RIGHT

Getting in before leddit fags rush in

You're missing the fact that one of its' use cases lies in the data industry.. fucking huge market. You know how much corporations shell out trying to get peoples opinions on stupid shit for marketing metrics?

It's in use on their site you double nigger.

so whats the discord for pumping this shit

sleeping giant
great team
undervalued
hidden gem
working product

WHY I THINK THIS WILL BE BIG? Simple CORRUPT THIRLD WORLD POLITICIANS.

Fucking pajeets on Veeky Forums lately. Let This thread die so I can keep accumulating

It may moon short term but has a some fundamental issues long term. From the white paper:

"Once the tokens we have reserved for node rewards have all been claimed, we will continue to issue POLL tokens to nodes. These tokens will come from ClearPoll Plus revenue."

How will they come from it? This shit makes no sense, infinite inflation no thanks. If it becomes very popular their business model will come tumbling down. VERY BAD FORESIGHT or maybe they will just fuck over the investors

They burn coins like candy.

You don't need a blockchain solution for fucking internet poll, you deluded millennial fuckstain. This is about the stupidest coin I've ever seen.