ETH 1315$

ETH 1315$

GET THE FUCK IN ITS HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

mudki.ps
twitter.com/lexiidomme
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I mean, that's cool and all, but it's a small % increase. It's not like it's going to 2x tonight.

I sold all my LINK for this, sorry bros, but I don't have the balls to ride the highs and the lows. Rather have thsi slow steady coin and sleep like a baby again

The new king.

And whos that chilling with the king? Could it be OMG developer?

I guess we are the knights, Omisebros.

ETH being over $10 defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

Use your brain people. Are you seriously going to fucking buy this over $1?

hell no am i getting in right now

>tfw bought at $10

Abstract kind of feel

What is this meme?

Oh here's the ETH thread.

> HOLY SHIT ITS FLIPPENING TIME

WTF is going on 0.91 broken and there's no stopping it

All alts even Rai is suffering.

Hardly any resistance to $2000, nobody is selling, what is going on? must be some insider purchases with this kind of volume

not surprised at all. if you didn't see the flippening coming you fucking suck at these. finally once it happens a competent coin will be in charge.

Pretty much all crypto activity is going through ETH right now because BTC sucks. Want to buy shitcoins? Buy ETH first. Abandoning ship? Switch to ETH.

lol 0.91
someday user

eth broke major resistance against bitcoin and literally next major resistance is 2000-2100. good chance this is institutional money though and they know something everyone else doesn't. more and more companies mentioning developing stuff on ethereum definitely helps . hint: see kodak and their stock literally just doubled(lol) after they mentioned building copyright shit on ethereum

BTC btfo I’m so glad I dumped mine at 18k

This. ETH is the new buttcoin. Probably wise to invest in it now for that slow and steady growth.

My normie friends were raving about ETH. Bitcoin is too expensive and LTC was like a fake version to them.

This is why you should buy LINK right now or be forever left behind. LINK is ETH’s little bro and have FB and MSFT behind him

Guise I sold my XVG for this. Will I be forgiven?

>tfw accumulated all of 2016

more like get out while you still have a profit LOL

already have link don't you worry user. oracles are unironically a huge deal. love waking up being a stinky linky every day

this is same pnd like XRP

found the poor guy

You guys buying ATH or waiting for a dip?

How much do you have and how much did it cost you?

here is my portfolio. Will I make it?

Dip

tfw bought at 0.088 sold at 0.065

Price prediction EOY?

I think the smart money is going to just be in ETH as it "slowly" grows. The dumbest of normies will stay away because they are chasing 100x moon missions, and ETH's price is too high for them to become millionaires overnight.

I love being 50/50 in ETH/LINK

Literally the Chad hold of 2018

What app is this? Nutrition Info?

Someone told me to wait for the tip when it hit 1000$
Just fomod the ATH rn idc
Flieppning this time tomorrow

This will be In the 500's by next week enjoy the bull run.

It's going to 2k EoM. I missed the moon from 700 but I'm in now and not missing the next one. I think it's going to be 10k+ EoY.

Cost around $5500 USD. Used to work at a pizza restaraunt, saved all of my money and put it into ETH, now I have over 1 million

I want to do the same but I trust Assblaster and love Sergey
This crypto thing is going to kill me

Link can't outperform anything
Told December you were better holding btc, after that you would got more money holding eth

cancer

mudki.ps

So does ETH have a likelihood of dipping at all in the near future or should I just go all in now

There will be no dip

>My normie friends were raving about ETH. Bitcoin is too expensive and LTC was like a fake version to them.

This is literally how the whole world is going to see this whole market

>Have my ETH stuck into some shitcoin and selling now would mean a decent loss of a chunk
This is pain

>waiting for dip
If you think it's going to drop below 1k, lel

Buy now and enjoy the climb to the top of the mountain

Kek ive been holding and stacking since 10 nigger there’s always a dip

You're a legend, man. Congrats on making it.

You might see some "minor" dips that die out in a flash, but with all of the money flooding into crypto, either straight into ETH or for ETH to buy shitcoins, I don't see it going down. And as the gap between ETH closes even more to BTC, it's only going to cause more FOMO.

It'll happen during the next BTC pump, ETH will collapse.

tfw too intelligent to buy ETH

post proof

>ohhh godddd ethie, not again. It's too much. 20x already. My body can't handle another one
>>proceed to rip body apart with magnitude 10seismic moonings. Legs turning to jelly. Body going limp.

9/10 im sorry more ppl cant apprec.

Id go in now.

What the fuck user

Don't forget the UFR built on the Ethereum blockchain. Incentivized & decentralized P2P file-sharing. Get in while its still under 100M market cap and chilling at an amazing price. u kuks obviously dont want money

I am planning on making a buy tonight on coinbase. Is ETH too high to make sense buying?

I don't want BTC LTC or BCH since they tend to perform poorly, but ETH just seems so damn high.

I also don't want to do money to GDAX since even though there are no fees, it took me 2 weeks to get my money last time for some reason, and I want to hopefully get this money to binance before the VEN rebrand next monday.

What would you guys do?

Sold all my BTC for ETH earlier. May not sleep tonight

found the smart guy

I said fuck it. I bought 5 throughout the day. No dips pls

Fuck, I don't know man. I'm sitting here staring at this chart not sure what to do. I always feel like it's a bad idea to act on emotion when the market's doing something batshit.

I was waiting for a long time to cash my BCC into ETH and finally did it a few hours ago when ETH was at 1.1k, thank fuck. ATH but it was still a good idea. So I'm conflicted. I hold ETH but I also hold BTC that I want to move into ETH. Watching this chart is pain.

THANK YOU MISTER MONEY SKELTAL

This. There is an appetite for genuinely better tech

>tfw my net worth crossed $100,000 last month and is now tickling the rim of $200,000

Sweet Baby Jesus

its like ETH stole all of Ripple's power

also

>tfw only 65 eth

Do it, buy high sell low. It's the biz way

Buy LINK

Was BTC too high looking back at 1k? I thought so. We know there's way more substance to etherium then there is to Bitcoin. Get in now before you truly regret it

will we hit 10k ever? I would love to pay for most of my student loans with my 8 eth i bought for 1k

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

honest question here. with ether futures highly speculated to be released what kind of effect will this have on it or maybe it is somewhat priced in? bitcoin went full mega bull directly afterwards

>found the smart guy
People called me an idiot for not selling ETH @ $45 after I bought at $16

Every shitcoin fuckup I make is covered by the steady daily gains. Reminds me of aapl before the 7:1 split.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

how to get gf like this

how much is a single serving?

tribute her in ethereum

twitter.com/lexiidomme

I already bought some. /comfy/ af right now, this is obviously the underhyped mooncoin of 2018

I mean I need to buy something tonight and I'm selling for VEN the second I can transfer to Binance anyways. Been planning this buy for a few days so its not like I'm fomoing in or anything. I'm not buying for another 6 hours so I guess I just have to hope it dips between now and then.

Yeah I got heavily shat upon when I bought 100 ETH @ $50

>Buying ETH at ATH
>Enjoy your bags
>Fucken shitcoin
>That's right, buy high sell low user

Please go to 2000

I bought 300 ETH at $0.80 a few years ago and sold at $2.00 each

I'm glad I'm back in even if I only own like 20 ETH

ETH being over $1,343 defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

Use your brain people. Are you seriously going to fucking buy this over $1,343?

I'm not talking long term hold. I am selling it after less than a week hopefully. I just don't want to get caught in a correction even if it will recover over the next few weeks.

yes

Today we agreed $6k EOY is a solid target. $10k in 2019 is possible.

>twitter.com/lexiidomme
wtf? girls are scary

She's so hot that I just want to beat her to death

lol what is this meme from i always see it

penis brain?

ETH IS HITTING 20K/Q2 AND IT'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.

FLIPPENING WILL HAPPEN MARCH 18TH

>bought 3 more at 1200

hope this shit doesn't crash back to 800 or I'm going to be real salty

ETH is going 1500 tonight

Just bought more

It's to scare people out of the coin

Trust me the meme literally makes no sense, think about it.

WAIT TIL UFR IS 1315 NERDS YOU'RE GONNA REGRE IT

.094 .094 .094

All the points of despair that I passed on the way down in July and Aug are now being blown past. It's payback time, awwww yeah.