Pearl, Too late?

Hey Veeky Forums, Did I buy in too high on PRL for it to be worth it? I got in at 3.70 per coin. I was advised by a friend that it shows promise for the coming year and beyond. Did I miss the boat on this one, or is it still a profitable buy in price?

Thanks!

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/oysterprotocol
medium.com/oysterprotocol/oyster-pearl-team-update-a40fd8abed83
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck no. Put $20000 at $1.50. Comfy and waiting until this hits top 50

Nice buy in price man!

I know this is always speculation, but what does this coin have potential wise to get to by say end of year? Realistically.

On the low end it will have a market cap of $2 billion. IMO

Bumping, would like some more input on this coin. Debating on keeping my money in PRL, or taking it out and swapping it over to VenChain.

Does market cap and price per unit have any kind of correlation?

Market Cap / Circulating Supply = Price

holding ~10k.. stop hesitating

im afraid so. your money is better off in HBT, which will be the next PRL by the end of Jan. trick is to get in early

Nobody is going to buy your HBT bags pajeet

its happening?

In since 0,03 holding till 100$ come in user enjoy the ride.

>Pearls are made under pressure. Keep those HODL hands strong.

whyyyyyyyyyyy cant I ever get in on a coin at some shit like 3 cents that has the potential to hit $100. UGH

As long as I didn't buy in at too high of a price point, I will definitely hold. And it sounds like buying at 2.70 isn't considered too high for the long run.

Get fucking looking on the 5th page of CoinMarketCap and beyond

FujiCoin
BitBoost
HelloGold

ffs just read nigger READ

>getting in now would still be 33x profit
user the longer you wait the less gains you get

Chill user PRL will get a rebrand on friday, new logo new website etc. we will rise like a phoenix. And have a look on opus and tau for another moon mission.

Oh Ive already bought my shares. Problem is, no more money to invest right now. So Im having to be choosey.

>buying bitboost at $2.50
good one

Hell no. Start thinking in Quarters

The concept behind PRL is pretty novel, but will never see widespread adoption. Too complicated and I'ts just not feasible

Dumped all I had after making 100%, but best of luck to you all!

Thanks for the advice. But why do you think itll never see widespread adoption? According to them its just entering a line of code on your HTML. Doesnt sound like too much. And even if its harder than that, if they can show the benefits of it to sites, they have their IT dept that can probably easily impliment the feature. But who knows. Im no expert.

I dumped mine but let's be fucking honest..

Concepts, whitepapers, theories mean fuck all in this market. It's 100% hype. 99.9999% of coins out there right now will be dead in 6 months and their tech will never come to fruition. I stopped investing based on "tech" and went with purely hype and gains increased a lot.

In fact, if companies wanted to do this right now.. what's stopping them? Why is a token necessary? You think the billion dollar corps haven't thought of this? Blockchain is a cool concept with pretty much 0 real life application this far.

selling a godlike-tier shilled coin

Omg man ur dumb. I think you panic sold in a dip.

lmao telling him to put $1.50 buy order on coin which will be $5 by Friday...

holding strong it, 12th mmmmmm and great roadmap till may.

Im programmist I have been observing their github, guys it will be good work

github.com/oysterprotocol

and here is good news:

medium.com/oysterprotocol/oyster-pearl-team-update-a40fd8abed83

Alibaba and google, uber devs... wow

Programmist here. much agree. get in bros or say poor. I dont care.

thanks for the analysis pajeet

I was saying I bought $20000 worth at $1.50

Bump

No, sell and buy UFR

literal shit coin, github is a joke

hahahahahahah good joke

UFR is a way better investment imho

No one is gonna buy ur pnd bag

I think
was referring to PRL

Im x6 in prl, havent dumped it yet cause it has grown strongly despite iotan not getting much hype these days..

adding the facts that :
-The concept is easy to get for normies
-There's a shiny team behind
-Low circulating supply & nearly only traded on cuckoin yet

im still comfy af

okay
I just found this coin for the first time and I am impressed. Just bought in, holding 900 pearls now.
hopeful for the future on this one, im getting a good feeling here

hold till 600m market cap at least.

nobody cares what you were referring to
>you literally an empty space nobody

Got in this shit at 2 cents and sold at 7. Yes I'm mad

Ahahaha omg why do u do that ahahaha wtf.