VECHAIN

READ THIS SHIT NOW: BUY NOW. THIS IS FUCKING BIGGER THAN I THOUGHT

medium.com/@vechainofficial/part-ii-vechain-ceo-sunny-lus-silicon-valley-live-blockchain-lecture-ae93005d60d9

Holy shet

How many do I need to get a lambo?

comfy as fuck

yeeee

Coca Cola kid was talking about Liquid gold and renewable power and all kinds of shit today and then this comes out.

PBOC FUCKING CONFIRMED.

Are you retards seriously this deluded? It's a fucking MEDIUM article which is a blog which can be written by any random no name pajeet from shitsville. The audacity of you fucking retards. You all think you're Jordan Belfort. If you weren't £1000 deep in crypto by 2014 you're a fucking victim. If you haven't already lost most of your money, you're going to at one point. Even the photos you post of your "14k portfolio", you're not kidding anyone. Spend 10k, up 4k one day, down 4k the next. This should not be a business and finance thread it should be a help thread for problem gamblers. You're fucking pathetic. You're lazy. You have nothing going in in life. That's why you choose crypto currency. You're all too lazy to invest in real business ventures. Take me for example, a real entrepreneur. I've been buying and selling cars since I was 17. It's paid my bills for 6 years. Just this morning I bought a "spares or repairs" listing for £150. Got it running after a quick reference of the hanes manual and an hour on YouTube. Same car, similar age and millage are selling for £4500 on autotrader. Night just sell it for £4000, for a quick sale. Even if I buy a car that is truly fucked, it still has scrap value, real physical value. What do you have? Nothing. Ive also put the deposit on a car that cost 3300 but will sell for 5000 easily. And all that took was 15 mins looking for a good deal. Last year I used only £8000 to buy my uncle a van and tolls for his landscaping business, for which I'm getting £1200 per month cash for zero effort. No sleepless nights. No spending hours each day following trends (100% pointless task) and now I'm looking to buy a small piece of low grade land for forestry operations. You idiots really have no idea about business or finance. I hope Ven crashes to 1k most of you fucking hang yourself. Worthless idiots , get scammed by chinks working for the commies.

looks like someone didnt buy ven when they had the chance

next ETH, a better ETH, an ETH that enterprise will ETH up

>its not too late but he'll psych himself out anyway
>poor user suicides by self-immolation with ven rocket fuel 2018

What the fuck is he talking about?

>It's already 5 bucks a token
honestly if you're not poor why are you even posting here?

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam. Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $4 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone. Once it shoots through the $3.95 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all VENcucks. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing binance. The $2.70 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Thrudheim node wallets will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in VEN will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to Binance to salvage some self respect because Cryptokitties is clogging the entire eth network. The price WILL tank at this point to sub $1.00, and most probably sub ICO levels. From that day forward the deluded VENcuck wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages. Deluded VENcucks will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto. I warned you VENies, There’s still time to get out. Sell NOW. Don’t be deluded, don’t be a VENcuck

I remember how I felt before I bought my ven

typical ven holder, a pajeet bullshiter. its tanking atm

VEN is gaurenteed to go big at this point. There's no question.

Sure right now you may catch other moons, but this is coin is going to go top 10 no question.

Hell it could Easily go top 3

Exactly. For too long I’ve been jumping on the coins while or after they are mooning. This one we have the chance to get on before hand. This deserves to be top 10 coin without a doubt

VeChain batting over $1 defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

Use your brain people. Are you seriously going to fucking buy this over $1?

HAHAHAH LOOK AT THIS PATHETIC NOCOINER JIM BREYER IS WORTH 3 BILLION FUCKING DOLLARS FAGGGGGOOTTTT GO BREAK YOUR ANKLE DOING YOUR SLAVE LABOR

I've never felt so optimistic about the future. I love you guys. I love you VEN

nice copy pasta faggot

you actually made me lol, user. Thanks, for real.

Bitcoin 1.0 Ethereum 2.0 FUCKING BLOCKCHAIN X 3.0 GET IN HERE FAGGGGOTTS IF YOUR NOT ALL IN YOU ARE GOING TO KILL YOURSELF IN 2 YEARS GURANTEED

Are you retards seriously this deluded? It's a fucking MEDIUM article which is a blog which can be written by any random no name pajeet from shitsville. The audacity of you fucking retards. You all think you're Jordan Belfort. If you weren't £1000 deep in crypto by 2014 you're a fucking victim. If you haven't already lost most of your money, you're going to at one point. Even the photos you post of your "14k portfolio", you're not kidding anyone. Spend 10k, up 4k one day, down 4k the next. This should not be a business and finance thread it should be a help thread for problem gamblers. You're fucking pathetic. You're lazy. You have nothing going in in life. That's why you choose crypto currency. You're all too lazy to invest in real business ventures. Take me for example, a real entrepreneur. I've been buying and selling cars since I was 17. It's paid my bills for 6 years. Just this morning I bought a "spares or repairs" listing for £150. Got it running after a quick reference of the hanes manual and an hour on YouTube. Same car, similar age and millage are selling for £4500 on autotrader. Night just sell it for £4000, for a quick sale. Even if I buy a car that is truly fucked, it still has scrap value, real physical value. What do you have? Nothing. Ive also put the deposit on a car that cost 3300 but will sell for 5000 easily. And all that took was 15 mins looking for a good deal. Last year I used only £8000 to buy my uncle a van and tolls for his landscaping business, for which I'm getting £1200 per month cash for zero effort. No sleepless nights. No spending hours each day following trends (100% pointless task) and now I'm looking to buy a small piece of low grade land for forestry operations. You idiots really have no idea about business or finance. I hope Ven crashes to 1k most of you fucking hang yourself. Worthless idiots , get scammed by chinks working for the commies.

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam. Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $4 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone. Once it shoots through the $3.95 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all VENcucks. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing binance. The $2.70 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Thrudheim node wallets will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in VEN will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to Binance to salvage some self respect because Cryptokitties is clogging the entire eth network. The price WILL tank at this point to sub $1.00, and most probably sub ICO levels. From that day forward the deluded VENcuck wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages. Deluded VENcucks will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto. I warned you VENies, There’s still time to get out. Sell NOW. Don’t be deluded, don’t be a VENcuck

Not gonna lie, former Vechain 40 man dev team member here. This is fucking hilarious watching VEN crash and burn. But in all serious the more research i do the more shady shit i find.

Sunny is gunning for first place. I am going to be holding ETH and VEN exclusively during 2018. I don't know which team will win, but this is going to be a fun ride.

MY AUTISM IS PREVENTING ME FROM KNOWING IF YOU ARE BEING GENUINE, DO I BUY THIS?

hahaha was getting angrier the more I read but then I read the part about the cars and remembered that thread lmao

i

Anons you're scaring the children with your joke angry copypasta.

no as many bizfags need to stay poor as possible so we can laugh at you all

tfw solved the riddle