How much money do I have to have in crypto right NOW to make it to over a million before the bubble crashes?

How much money do I have to have in crypto right NOW to make it to over a million before the bubble crashes?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

14x on $70k is very doable

Hopefully 10k is enough, that's all I have. I've had a fucking shitty end of December / beginning of January.

Dumped all my REQ, LINK, and QSP to jump on BCH the day CoinBase listed it, only to get fucking JUST'd for two weeks. Trying to recover now ZCL and NAS and taking crazy moonshots like that, upping my reserch and dilligence, etc etc.

if you swap coins after they moon and not baghold like everyone else. probably 20k.

I only have $2.5k...

I won't make it in time lads :^(

The way I look at it, I only need 2 x10 moon missions. 3 and my future family is set for life.

Brand new game changing technology.

Thinking its gonna crash.

Its here to stay.

Maybe not btc, but e-cash is here for good.

>welcome to the future
>2018s gonna be a hell of a ride

It depends on when and if it's gonna crash but I would say with $10k. Buy just 1 project that didn't moon after bitcoin's next rally and 10x. Do the same a few months later.

don't forget to add the IRS% on the withdraw lads

$10 million

One proper x10 moon mission and you have 25k. Don't be a wuss user. We just have to research harder and get in earlier.

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

$100k in safe hodl coins should be sufficient

10k daytrading and buying penny unknown coins
go for it user

reminder that people have been saying since 2015 that if you don't have 10k you aren't gonna make it

10-20 icos over the next few months. selling each at 3-5x

How can I get my ETH faster? Coinbase is screwing everyone right now

I have 100k in BTC and 50k in ETH. Am i going to make it?

Let me get this straight---

- You have "real" money that can be spent anywhere.

- You want to trade that real money for fake digital coins that cannot be spent anywhere.

- You believe that gambling on these fake coins, you can multiply the amount of real money you have and "cash out" $1M dollars.

- You didn't read the very tight withdrawal limit that places like conbase impose, and that with that limit in mind, you would need close to 2 years to "cash out" a full $1M.

- You falsely assume that conbase or any other exchange will allow you to actually cash out that amount of money (they won't; nobody has, if they say otherwise, they're lying, because it would have taken them ~2 years).

- Furthermore, you actually believe that any exchange will allow a mass withdrawal bankrupt them if there is crypto price crash across the board.

hahaha Wow. How stupid are you people? Didn't put a lot of thought into this obvious ponzi scam did ya?

just cashed out 350k last week via wire transfer.

Teach me

Typical nocoiner. I've cashed out 17k just this week. 23k right before Christmas, and over the last year over 178k. You have no idea what you're talking about.

1/10 pasta, so no (you) today

Well done lad

shoo shoo, shlomo

I just made the cut. 14x by the end of FEB incoming

Obviously salty boomer nocoiner

>2 years to cash out 1mil
>178k in one year

Nice job proving him wrong.

I cashed out 178k at once with a wire transfer from a years worth of profits. How fucking hard is that for you little mind to comprehend?

And you bought a fucking watch? You're pretty stupid for a genius.

>brainlet