$1400 soon

tfw all in eth since early 2016, over 1200 of them

literally shaking rn

ETH is slow expensive garbage now. Anyone try to use etherdelta recently? LOL

wow nice

If not a larp, fucking grats man

don't worry it will go back very fast
this is XRP tier pump

why would i use a shitty exchange like that?

Congrats on this, srsly

Should I buy now or wait for dip?

good for you user
Umm you Married ?

I have, and you are 100% correct. Bitcoin is just worse, which is why we're seeing the flippening take shape.

ether delta is absolute cancer but I successfully dumped Kin and Lamden bags on some of y'all for sweet sweet ETH so it's all good with me

>tfw poor
>tfw liquidated all of my shitcoins earlier into eth to dump into an ICO
>tfw might just hold this eth instead

Fuck.

Should I just cash out all my alts and go in on ETH and not look at the screen until 2019?

THIS COULD HAVE BEEN ME BUT I FUCKING SOLD A BUNCH AT $40 NOW IM STUCK FLIPPING SHITCOINS AND CANT EVEN KEEP UP WITH THE RATE THAT ETH IS GROWING AT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

>my ETH has been stuck in yobit since 2 days ago
t-thanks yobit

soon to be reflected in price

Fuck, now I have to measure everything in vitaliks. Took me like 1 year to get used to satoshis, fuck you ETH.

LMAO

>look at portfolio
>it's not way up when I just bought ethereum a week ago
>I sent it to the wrong fucking wallet

gg

depends on your alts of course. but yeah most likely your bags will be outperformed by ETH

>le buy the dip meme
This isn't the stock market. Buying at the ATH is profitable. You lose money waiting for a dip rather than just buying a coin the moment you decide too. I remember when I bought ETH at $16 and I was going to buy more "at the dip". I ended up having to buy more at $35. Just buy now.

great. now i just need this to hit $3

So you can actually 100x instead of reading about other people doing it

>measure everything in vitaliks.

Those will now be referred to as Liks.

this is going to be big end of the year

Skellies

What is "this"

You're right. That is better.

That worked out real well for cRipples

0x

In since .20 brah, this is our year

I just dumped that shit. Got a nice moon, but should have sold at 3+ obviously.

Already took out 20k of actual money from eth, I hope it does wonders for us all

BULL TRAP BULL TRAP BULLTRAP

SKELLIES

ALL HAIL MONEY SKELLY

Ehhh it's starting to fall now

Cripple is up about 1000% this month. Just because dips exist doesn't mean you should screw yourself over and wait for them. If I was still "waiting for the dip" when Etherem was at $16 I would never have bought it and I would be a poorfag right now

yobit. one of the worst.

wtf is it with their platform? dice games, embedded chat which is irratating, slow af platform.

no it isnt

congrats man.

I bought 1000 usd of eth late nov 2015.
guess what?
Lost my wallet.

How do i end it?
do miss the polo troll box tho

it was the highlight of Polo
OldManKidd was my nigga

good times..

God Speed user bro

If youre looking for something magical...this might be your " shitcon " you've been looking for...I just sold a few bags of heavy shit of ETH for it.. some child shilled this on Britain's Got Talent. Check out 7:58 ... Getting the willies thinking of this.

youtube.com/watch?v=IItTUaRCvDI&feature=youtu.be

Bought 1 ETH at $465 a month ago. Put 50% on alts soon after. Alts were under preforming vs ETH, so I got into some PnD groups hoping to recoup the missed gains. Lost a big chunk and learned a lot in that month.

Now back to where I started after going all in on APPC at ~$2.60.

To all the newbies to crypto: don't try to day trade, time the market, or flip between coins regularly. It's a bull market, so buy something that you genuinely believe is a good, under-valued coin and sit on it for at least a week. Don't panic sell during dips or FOMO buy at ATHs. Limit yourself to one or two trades a week, max. Keep half your portfolio on one of the big 3 for relative stability (for crypto, that is) and dabble with the other 50% to see how you fare. After a month maybe you'll learn a thing or two

Also, never think in terms of what you should have done. No sense in dwelling on that, plus if everyone bought and sold where they "should have," we'd all be millionaires for knowing how to perfectly time a market.

I took a risk on a new coin and it seems like it might pay off. But I did my research first and felt comfortable with that bet. And I'm following my own advice and sitting on this for at least a week. Yeah I coukd have sold before this 20% dip and rebought, but I'm not a TA pro or fortune teller to know when this shit is going to happen. I'm just holding out and seeing what I have a week from now.

$1,405.21

congrats on who are hodl eth

but it hasn't solved any of the problems that Bitcoin has and in its current form, it is doomed to be a failure as well.

when will there be an actual cryptocurrency that will be usable even for micro-transactions?

same except mines been stuck on coinbase since last week.. thanks..

probably bitcoin with lightning channel on top
or maybe raiblocks
I have no clue really

Etc going to pop also.

bitcoin+ln
first vendors already accepting it in fact they trust it so much they are giving discounts to their customers who gonna use it

Words of wisdom

This is why everyone that bitches about XRP is a fucking retard.

XRP can actually be used as a currency since it scales well.

No one gives a shit about dApps, yet here we are...

Oh well, I'm happy since I'm holding Eth, but all the crypto anarchists that hate on XRP are digging their own grave when people realise Eth is just as fucked as BTC when it takes the place as king and all the same issues are made obvious.