Officially become a millionaire today

>Officially become a millionaire today
>Nobody knows

Should I start leaking this info to people? Wtf is the point of being rich if nobody knows ur rich

Congrats user. But just know that success can breed jelousy

Your better off to just start living your dream life. Why complicate matters by bragging it? Unless you are trying to be the next Tai Lopez, telling everyone about how your in your garage...

Keep reinvesting senpai.

If you have a large FB friends list, take a photo of yourself in First Class whenever you get more money to go away on holidays. Start off very subtle, and people will begin to notice, it'll be hilarious how many of them will try and be your friend.

Don’t fucking tell a soul. Just Slowly cash out a little over time to fulfill your dream. If you don’t have a dream, find one or you will be eternally unhappy. Pro tips: buy nice clothes, groom yourself, go out and try new things and events, workout, learn skills, don’t worry about 1 minuets candles

Larp

This is good. I wish I could learn to stfu about my gains IRL.

Do the flip, pretend to be poor so you can see people's true colors/how they treat you. Once they find out you're rich it'll be impossible to know who wants to fuck you over until it's too late. Flush them out first.

No, people will harass you for money

Fucking this

This. Don't ever tell anyone and don't go flagrantly spending it like a dumbass. Don't tell anyone. Not your friends. Not your coworkers. Not your wife.

You can always tell us though. That's what we're here for.

>Wtf is the point of being rich if nobody knows ur rich
Whats the point of showing it off? I just want to be rich so I'm /comfy/

If you brag about your million, prepare to be seen as an ATM in flesh since you'll just be asked for money. Fuck 'em.

NIGGA! You keep that shit to yourself!

Anonymity has always been your greatest power. Don't fix what's not broken

You know if you tell people, you're gonna get more begging invites than a biz thread?

Just stfu and use your money to do what you always wanted to do.

Nothing good will come from it

There is a guy in my home town that has a networth of roughly 50mil and he just rides around on a bike and bums cigarettes from people at gas stations.

This.
You have to be passive about it. Buy something real nice but don't flaunt it, let them see it themselves. It's better to breed curiosity than jealousy and envy.

Just tell us how you did it OP. Let me know what I should invest in!

Don't flex, follow your hobbies
Do you rike figures? Become the rich tripfag in buyfag threads who has the ultimate figure collect
Are you a car guy? Maybe turn a rusted out piece of shit 2.5 impreza into a beast track car

You have the money, don't let you dreams be memes.

At the very least fly to japan and fuck a bunch of JAV actresses

Do this OP

Congratz faggots!! Please share how

Excellent taste.

I'm pretty sure the homeless guy doesn't have 50m m8

You can show me how rich you are if you know what I mean :^)

Fucking legend

IM TRYING TO GET A JELLY GIRL HERE HELLOOOOOOOO FUCK i really should leak it to someone

How would one go about fucking JAV actresses? Am a well off, white, attractive dude.

Never let anybody know about your wealth unless you trust them with your life. People will start talking about their rich friend/brother/uncle/ whatever and you'll have to cut yourself off to live with a clear mind.

>invested 12k 2 weeks ago
>up to 13k now
I'm not gonna make it, am I bros... ;-;

Have fun dealing with faggots who come to you for money.

Who cares if people know? It's better you don't tell people imo. Your friends/family will probably start hassling for money and/or crypto investment advice. The point of being rich is to USE that money, not to show it off. Buy a new car. Go on a vacation. I dunno, you'll think of something.

All the people who know I got rich just started acting like dicks to me. I'm still waiting for the part where women make advances at you but it hasn't happened yet.

Kek I dont know why there are not memes of that guy.

Op don't listen to these basement cunt babies. Post something on your Snapchat or Instagram saying "finally 7 digits" and just fucking take a pic of like your bank account or whatever or a bunch of money around you or something just kinda funny and give the camera a thumbs up. Instantly a chick will message you even if it's not to bang you it will just show you that money gives you the ladies.

why would you bother telling anyone? just drop your job and start living life

With great power comes great responsibility. Money = Power. The more money you have the more problems you got. Better that nobody knows you’re rich. Unless you’re filthy rich (>20mil) to the point where you won’t even need to give a fuck about anything.

Live comfortably and pursue your dreams/hobbies without having to work.

HOW CAN I FUCK JAV ACTRESSES

Until you're rich it's impossible to know who wants to fuck you. Maybe you could even get Stacy from high school to notice you. You'd like that, wouldn't you user?

>reading comprehension

how does it work?