REEEEEEEEEE

We ever gonna see $1 again??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AnXh3XR9zyM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no doubt, wipe off those sweaty hands of yours.

long term hodl, remember that user. Patience is key.

thank you for the reassurance. I was scared because I keep seeing people say BAT being over $1 defeats the whole purpose

40% of my portfolio. Only reason I didn’t lose shit tons the past few days. It’s gonna hit $2 soon guaranteed.

I think BAT will be above $100 if everything goes well.

It's a huge project that is rapidly moving forward. Not very much unline investing in something like Ethereum.

this meme is literally the stupidest fucking thing i have ever read in any form of written communication

No prob user. That's why the meme is so funny, I think the post it came from was unironic too

Are you afraid to write BAT now in your post because you know you will be flooded with BAT being over $1 defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

Use your brain people. Are you seriously going to fucking buy this over $1?

BAT and DASH are next to coinbase. Barring a change in schedule, late feb.

yes good catch. I didnt want the fudders to see this

It worked! Or maybe the annoying little prick went to bed

BAT being over $1 defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

In my opinion that meme is giving me even more assurance in bat. I am in 100% with 10,432 tokens

BAT being over $1 defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

noooooooo

Oh great...it's Mr. Never Heard of a Decimal Point

This nigger will stop once BAT moons or everytime the shitcoin he is FUDding moons

Seems like someone bought in at ATH. Go sleep pajeet

I figured him out. It's PewDee trying to buy cheaper tokens before he shills BAT to his 65 million nerds

no its not. why would pewdiepie visit this shithole.

pewds is a wholesome guy. And he only goes on reddit.

Soon.

Can you tell me when you will be done accumulating so I can buy more?

tomorrow at 1:35pm when normies are eating lunch and chinaman is sllept.

FIrst vechain shills, then batman shills then off for drinks with FUN Chad. 3 groups of 3 pajeets. Fuck BAT have you seen the new LINK webm it was fucking awesome

noice, still time to aquire. Where's that fudder again, we need to keep the price down...

ahh, never mind, found him

no.

NO WEAK HANDS ON THE BAT MOBILE, BABY

THIS SHIT WILL STUTTER AND STOP ALL THE WAY TO $4 EOY

I see a lot of people predicting at least $100, what makes you say that and what's your tentative time frame? Q2/3/4/ EOY?

youtube.com/watch?v=AnXh3XR9zyM
we'll make it
I hope

your FUD is not very effective if you literally copy paste from your pump and dump group.

Explain to me why BAT being over 1 dollar defeats the purpose or get out out retard.