Is this piece of shit done for or is everything down to to corrections...

Is this piece of shit done for or is everything down to to corrections? i wanna get out but feel like if i hold out a little longer it will jump up

Other urls found in this thread:

inverse.com/article/40050-tron-trx-cryptocurrency-plagiarism-scandal
bfc.baofeng.com/notice_pc.html
bfc.baofeng.com/index_pc.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lots of roadmaps, why would you leave a project with such long roadmaps? Guess you just want to stay poor.

srs question. waht do tron tokens do??

pls respond

yeah i know. But this was the first coin i made money on. I got greedy trying to squeeze every penny from it.

>implying alt actually do something in general.

theres like 20 coins that doo the same shit.

The tron crypto currency shares will be worth $10k

ok so why would you invest in something useless dumbass.

the absolute state of normies

>he actually thinks the majority of these coins actually have value.

Everyone is coming out with their own crypto. Pretty soon we are going tobe seeing wallmart coins.

This is a cash grab and i want my piece of the pie

>But this was the first coin i made money on

My first investment was also in TRX. I made good money by putting what little money I had into it last year. That was before the project was exposed as a scam, though.

inverse.com/article/40050-tron-trx-cryptocurrency-plagiarism-scandal

Read for yourself. The whitepaper, which is literally what people are buying when they invest in TRX (because there's no product), is just shit taken from other projects. If anybody knows about this and is still holding TRX then you're supremely stupid. Which is why Reddit is still holding.

I thought those were modified page source to make funny maymays

>mwf I typed trx on twitter

yeah. I started getting wise to it when redcoin did the same shit. It got even worse when with that chinks live stream.

Like i said i got greedy and should have sold at .30. I have this feeling the market is correcting. It seems like every thing is down. Hopefully it jumps back up so i can get a decen profit

Trx will be worth $10,000usd one day

>Everyone is coming out with their own crypto
No shit
That's why you do some research before investing because there are actual legit projects

i really would like this thing to go to at least .20 again before i dump. Currently waiting on the chinks to see if they are going too do anything with it

get in or stay poor

This is the only coin I’ve sold at a loss solely due to FUD. Honestly my friend recommended I buy the dip yesterday at 14 cents and I did without doing sufficient research and I paid the price for it. After digging further I decided even if this can possibly 2x’s sometime this Q it’s not something worth the risk of holding so I put what I had left into ICX during this tasty alt dip.

I SWEAR TO GOD YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS FALL FOR IT EVERY TIME

do you even know what that means dumbass

yeah it means you havent been paying the fuck attention to whats been going on literally all week brainlet

Just bought 100k

>broke the 800 sat barrier
>still going down
>'good news' coming out in a week, assumed to be another partnership with a bike company or gambling website.
>even whales are exiting the market

It's fucking dead. Press F to pay respects.

300 sat graveyard here we come.

i have been. coins get shilled to the top then get shit talked at the bottom.

i just want one more rise thats it. Id even send praise to that faggot kek

TRX is a shitcoin but everybody right now is piling into the accumulation while its dirt cheap for that next pump, dont miss it

go look at the buy orders on both BTC and ETH, huge amounts of people dropping fat coin into it, more than just "panic selling" at this point

good night fellow tronnies, i will wake to 1 dollar

thanks for your perspective.

so how can i tell for next time? Just by looking for huge buy orders? Like how big we talking ?

its honestly hard to tell

this time around ive been in on the ride, both going up and going down, the gigantic buy wall is pretty consistent and orders are being filled so people ARE buying this for quite a bit of money

It's still a risk but odds are they are pooling for a pump while TRX is being kicked while its down hard, so. (While ignoring the fact that a lot of the market is pretty heavily down right now)

ching chong

bfc.baofeng.com/notice_pc.html
bfc.baofeng.com/index_pc.html

What does this mean?

Testing by end of Q1, and release by Q2.

>$100 in 7 hours
>$14.25/hr
Wall Street gains guys.