A Hidden Gem, Vol. 1: Bounty0x

A decentralized bounty hunting platform enabling anyone to manage bounty programs, and bounty hunters to receive payment for completing bounty tasks.

Bounty0x will advance the vision of a decentralized future and streamline bounty management by accomplishing three keys tasks:

1. Enabling anyone to host and manage bounty campaigns by posting bounties, and disbursing payments to bounty hunters

2. Enabling users seeking to participate in a bounty program (hereinafter “bounty hunters”) to search bounty listings, participate in said bounties, complete bounty
tasks, and receive rewards and payments

3. Automating the process of reviewing bounty task submissions by enabling third party reviewers (hereinafter “bounty sheriffs”) to ensure the accuracy and quality of bounty submissions by staking BNTY tokens in exchange for value.

Bounty programs are also a frequently used tool used by ICO startups. In 2017 blockchain entrepreneurs raised more funds through initial coin offerings (ICOs) than through traditional venture capital investments.

Startups are accordingly relying more and more on bounty programs in conjunction with upcoming ICO's to accomplish pre-ico tasks.

In its current state, this project is severely undervalued. It has a very low market cap and coin supply, as compared to the rest of the alt market. Conservatively, an investor should see a minimum of 2x-3x ROI in the very short term.

Good luck, and happy gains to all!

Statistics:

Current Price: $0.75 / coin
Market Cap: $92,230,488 USD
Circulating Supply: 117,736,740 BNTY

Sources:

Whitepaper: bounty0x.io/whitepaper.pdf
Statistics: coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bounty0x/

Other urls found in this thread:

magnalis.network
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thanks faggot, already dropped my bags on you. Suck it.

got in at $0.8
so comfy here

thanks, I want more

Yep. It's working in conjunction with ICOs like CanyaCoin, which already has a working product. Its alpha stage also had 750,000$ in bounties.

Its peak was 93 cents, so it's currently at a significant dip. Good time to buy imo. Especially since it's listing on Bit-Z in a day or two. They're also in talks with Binance, and I think that that would bring the price to around 5$ in the short to mid term.

Definitely worth a buy. I put in a very minimal amount at 3x the ICO price (4.5 cents) so it's doing wonders for me.

should i buy in as long as it's under 1 dollar?

If you wanna be rich yes.

you'll be fine anywhere below a dollar in my opinion. right now might be the best time to buy actually. I loaded more on this dip.

thanks lads, i'm still waiting for my transaction, so i can buy it. but i have to go to bed. goodnight and hopefully i can buy in

I only have 2.7k of this, am I gonna make it?

you'll make some nice returns! Did you buy more on this dip?

I was considering it, I have another 1.1k but I'm making some gains on ECA so Idk if I want to buy more.

I think you'll be fine either way, but you could definitely increase your gains. This coin is so low in market cap and has a lot of room to grow. They also just partnered with Swissborg as well. Would be good to look into for your on curiosity!

holy shit its at 58 cents now?

ETH pump fucking everything up

Exactly. Just wait for the ETH sell off and BNTY will begin its rise back up. I doubled my stack off this dip. Thank you ETH

a buy-in today would be great right?

Pretty much, you can also set laddered buy in orders downwards up to around 0.004ish eth in case you timed it wrong or a flash occurs.

Thanks man, i'll buy in later today then

Well fuck my life, GDAX still hasn't finished my fucking bank transfer.

i'll think we can get a good deal as long as we buy in no later than 5-8 hours from now

Fuck me, if ETH could stop shitting down my neck any time now that would be great.

Sitting not so comfy with this one guys...

Hidden Gem #2: Magnalis
magnalis.network
>30 cents right now during ico
>hitting binance in june
>100 million supply
Literally guaranteed 20x the least

It'll be alright. We know exactly what's causing it.

guys. buy in now?

user, that is a total shitcoin