We are witnessing a paradigm shift

How it usually works:
>BTC goes up
>altcoins go down
or
>BTC goes down
>alt coins go up
The reason for this is because people sell BTC to buy altcoins and then convert their alt coins back into BTC when they sell.

What we are seeing now:
>ETH goes up
>alt coins go down
The reason for this is because people are selling their alt coins for ETH rather than BTC. This means that ETH is the first coin in history to graduate from being an altcoin. The flippening has finally happened.

just bought $6k at an ATH. wish me luck

Is there a place to compare ethereum base pairings and bitcoin base pairings and volume?

Good luck

>Buying a shitcoin

Binance

You aren’t witnessing shit. Litecoin is the true sleeper.

Honestly, considering what NEO is shouldn't we be holding some big NEO bags?

It might very well be where ethereum is right now by the summer

Lol! Litecoin. Good one.

why do you think this?

WOW it took this long for biz to figure this out. nigger i was accumulating eth when everyone's grandma was buying btc and there were 100$ tx fees

litecoin has held pretty rock solid during this mETH run. It holds fairly solid when BTC goes up or down. Probably the most stable investment in crypto. A true currency. When real institutional money comes into crypto, they'll buy litecoin

www.flippening.watch

That is what i thought a month ago. Had i put it all in eth then i would have 4x more money today.

I do all of my transfers in litecoin exclusively. It’s faster than bitcoin and ethereum and it’s more resistant to fud and red markets.

I feel badly for you. like very badly... Your mind cannot see what is in front of you, and it is perverting truth into fail. May God have mercy on your soul.

I've got 70% in eth, 15% in liecoin, 15% in neo for this reason

top kek, op. buy some kneepads

finally. thanks for the memories and initial moons to provide capital btc. is was fun while it lasted. now go quietly, don't make this hard for everyone and make a fuss.

I'd love for that to be true, and the massive demand for altcoins and faster transfers is causing an increase in ETH

But normie money will continue dumping into BTC and it's going to rise again. Maybe not returning to its market share, but there are going to be a lot of people wishing they bought BTC when it was relatively low

Takes balls. Best of luck bro.

I have seen this too. The real question is: Will we see a final moon mission by btc? I really wish for this, I will instantly trade my bags for some cheap Eth then.

Greater men have come before you, user, preaching the same message of change. All that remains is a faint memory of their JUSTing when they least expected it.

I don't give a shit what you think about me you little soyboy faggot. I've been here longer than you have, and my IQ is higher. I've done more trades than you've jerked your tiny pecker to Chinese cartoon girls. I have the stacks to prove it. My entire crypto portfolio is worth 1,600,000% what it was five years ago. That's about the same probability you're going to die poor and a virgin.

LMAO

Years of getting wrath'd by BTC

Today, the first ETH damnation

I don't think we will see a final moon. If we see another moon then the hypothesis was wrong and there will be more moons.

>I would have made just as much by holding ETH instead of gambling on alts
If it wasn't for the tron pump I would hate myself right now

Good luck with that. The normie articles about ETH mooning and it being superior to bitcoin AND killing ripple will make people forget BTC or even better, It will convert no coiners and FOMO them into ETH.