ITT: Chad portfolios only

Bonus: you bought at all time high

Other urls found in this thread:

d.tube/#!/v/haejin/dwxjm2fu
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bonus 2: you keep them on your exchange

i'm about to join you. just sent .2BTC to buy some ETH.
not at a profit loss, i bought in at 600. the king may finally be dead

no one else with chad portfolios?

What do COUPE and SKULL actually do? Why did you choose them? They seem like pnd coins, is it wise to keep holding them after they've risen this much?

dude I just fucking noticed my coupe pumped.... I literally bought 8 dollars worth as a joke a month ago but couldn't sell it because it was undervalued minimum I didn't even notice it pumped like this. they are and coins I just wanted to see what would happen

Tak8ng a hit currently was at 101k earlier

do you have an exit plan for DBC?

>Bonus: you bought at all time high
check
>Bonus 2: you keep them on your exchange
check

also canadian with $48k in crypto except I'm 80:20 eth:btc

Serious question...what's wrong with keeping them on an exchange? People just worried they'll grab everyone's shit and run?

I swapped my eth for tau ico which is worth 200 eth right now

Im selling on Binance
I will wait for them to list it.
Binance is "Our" exchange and im sure dbc will be 1$ maybe before it even hits Binance

Chad asf

confirmed chad

Idk how anyone can be more Chad than me.

Plus ven and kcs

its not that to be so diversified. Chad = 3 coins max imo - chad

>obsidian

I like your style kid. You're way smarter than all of these mongoloids who just buy flavor of the month crypto.

Nice papi

My insides hurt

i like your portfolio, but its not chad. I think youl be rewarded for your patience on XLM if you wait long enough. I see it at 2$ a piece within 3-4 months

Should uave sold at $0.90 but I had faith in it. Had 62,000 XLM this morning. Went 50/50 on etc/eth for 5 hours and made another 12,000 XLM. It will be sooner than that. 1 month max and we should see $1.50 - $2.00.

Weird market for sure. Today was odd but I'm a mid term guy. Wish I had more balls some times but XLM still feels comfy for some odd reason. Need some good news.

d.tube/#!/v/haejin/dwxjm2fu

this market is fucked up man, no one could have predicted any of the shit happening right now. It's understandable to be cautious.

I've got half my portfolio in fiat atm because I cannot afford to risk that much in such uncertainty. I wouldnt be suprised to see 8k bitcoin this week, you know? or an altcoin bloodbath

Checked, who knows anonbro. I can't figure it out. Just hope it lasts for 2 years or so more. Make mine while I can. Wish all you guys luck and good gains. Really want us all to make it. Feels like all I have hope for. Sound pathetic I'm sure.

Love you guys and good gains. Be safe and godspeed.

Czekt

sup Chad, Chad here

one of the most chad portfolios ive ever seen. That stackz gonna be in the millions EOY.

ha if this continues 2 years ill be a millionaire easy, i doubt it will go on that long, but its a possibility. Good luck to you

You guys referring to yourselves as Chads is the most delusional and pathetic thing I've seen on Veeky Forums in a long time.

Fucking losers.

t. beta

Literal Chad fad reporting in. I just buy random coins and it works!

I really like EGAS, it looks like a scamcoin but even if it is, at this price it can still go 10x before it gets dumped. check it out.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

>Chad
>no chadblocks

Can’t get more chad than this.

You guys made me rich
Any suggestions?

In

Its over. This is going bad for me :(

>chad portfolio
>only having the 2 safest coins
>safety
>chad